Please take a look at the funniest thing ever!

DeletedUser41575

I just cant believe how "noobish" people can be. I just...........look for yourself......I........I cant even...........

Start from the bottom and work your way up

bill54 today at 20:30

well u can come take me if u want u got me there

ChaoticDefender today at 20:28

WOW.........I don't have words

(facepalm) I need a beer

im the one who is attacking you......

bill54 today at 20:19

no been playing for a while i have with militia 816 land defense so will see what sort of attack comes in there is no support coming so it looks like just atteck i have no sea defense as i have had 6 attacks will post attacks

ChaoticDefender today at 20:26

???

ChaoticDefender today at 20:21

is this your first time playing this game?

bill54 today at 20:19

i am going to pull my attack troops and use my defense and militia and wiil see what happens will let u have report

ChaoticDefender today at 20:16

any way that I can help?

bill54 today at 20:16

ChaoticDefender

ChaoticDefender today at 20:14

do you know the players name? that's the city

bill54 today at 20:13

Bishop

ChaoticDefender today at 20:11

???

ChaoticDefender today at 20:03

who's attacking you?

bill54 today at 20:03

163 swordsman
166 archers
109 hop
352 slingers
plus militia

ChaoticDefender today at 20:00

how much units?

bill54 today at 19:59

no i am staying got attack coming in 55 min still got a bit left

ChaoticDefender today at 19:58

are you almost cleared of units? do you plan on sticking around?

bill54 today at 19:56

yes been away for couple days

ChaoticDefender on 2013-07-27 at 07:26

are you still active?

DeletedUser

he pm'd you that you were attacking him. and he's been playing for a while, just how?

DeletedUser41575

What do you mean, don't you remember when butter fell? You sent every CS you had to the rim, to colonize. That' pretty "noobish".

.....and now I lead the ranked #53 alliance. Own ocean 52 and we continue to climb in rank everyday........don't know many noobs who can pull that off. thanks for your opinion though ;)

and can we please not waiste time arguing! When we could be enjoying this!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Any noob can pack up their bags, and colonize on the rim :p

DeletedUser

I was keeping in line with the title of the thread, "Please take a look at the funniest thing ever!" in my opinion running to the rim before anyone even got attacked was the funniest thing ever.

But congrats on growing an alliance on the rim, all the core alliance's will need targets eventually. Look forward to reading about round two, of a top 12 alliance declaring on your alliance :)

I have high hopes, the second time around will have different results :pro:

DeletedUser

While it was sort of funny, I am against the bashing of new players. I hope you gave him some constructive criticism.

DeletedUser

I literally just died. I can't even put into words..... oh my god.

DeletedUser

This isn't funny it's just stupid. He's either screwing with you or he's new. And he didn't give you any information that you didn't already have.

DeletedUser

- Rep

This wasn't the funniest thing ever, I didn't even laugh. Please don't promise me these things

I would not go into a supermarket for some 'best strawberries ever' and come out with bananas.

Anyway, he made a mistake, we've all been there its not that funny really

DeletedUser41575

This isn't funny it's just stupid. He's either screwing with you or he's new. And he didn't give you any information that you didn't already have.

He told me all his units he had and he sent me the reports of me attacking him so I knew what he had! and now I have a CS in his city, believe me he told me plenty. lol :)