PMB vs Infectious

DeletedUser

If he doesn't deserve your attention, why do you call him love cake?

DeletedUser

Do you not like my poem love cake?

just been busy doing the last few bits in my city before i log off before bed ;)

are you coming sweetie. i couldnt resist.:D

i will be back to my usual self trolling and accusing PMB andinfectious of something evil tommorow, instead of spamming up the forum.

DeletedUser

If he doesn't deserve your attention, why do you call him love cake?
But dad I love him!!!!!! Idk he is entertaing I guess.

I guess we'll have to be like Romeo and Juliet seperated by small mindedness
Although in their case it was the small minds of others in this, well you get the picture.

DeletedUser39031

There seems to be quite a bit of unsigned rep going around this forum. I wonder who is doing such a thing.

Anyways back on topic, if there is a war I think it will be fairly even. Both alliances seem to be equal

DeletedUser43011

I don't begin to judge another alliance until battle commences

DeletedUser35496

I will destroy and eat every other alliance in this world.....this seems to be the way to talk in this forum lol....lets all just hug....

DeletedUser41523

There seems to be quite a bit of unsigned rep going around this forum. I wonder who is doing such a thing.

Anyways back on topic, if there is a war I think it will be fairly even. Both alliances seem to be equal

I don't think the war war will come right away. I agree both of us are pretty dead even though. But there be other targets to kill for the moment if you get my drift. ;)

DeletedUser16098

I really hope that some fighting does kick off after BP ends. I hate it when you join a new world and there is all this hype over two big alliances fighting it out. Then BP ends... and you wait... and nothing happens... then suddenly everyone is signing a pact and the only war going on is between two MRA's over the ownership of the name 'Spartan warriors' and its like three oceans away.

anyone else hoping for some pre-made alliance bloodshed?? or will everyone just pick on the MRA's for a while?

DeletedUser

I really hope that some fighting does kick off after BP ends. I hate it when you join a new world and there is all this hype over two big alliances fighting it out. Then BP ends... and you wait... and nothing happens... then suddenly everyone is signing a pact and the only war going on is between two MRA's over the ownership of the name 'Spartan warriors' and its like three oceans away.

anyone else hoping for some pre-made alliance bloodshed?? or will everyone just pick on the MRA's for a while?
Maybe you should stop worrying about others and do something yourself with your own alliance?

DeletedUser16098

your right. Nobody should have any opinion in any thread about anything... in fact, a thread about PMB vs Infectious should have nobody but the people involved with the two alliances comment on it... in fact! Why not bring down the whole forum? why not disallow anyone outside of their alliance to contact anyone... Oh wait, that would be ridiculous, just like you x

DeletedUser

where did boi boi insult someone. hes made a valid opinion in a thread where we are discussing a possibility or impossibility of a war between infectious and PMB. if you dont wanna hear it then go to a thread that isnt this one.