Pnp: A Parasite is Lurking

DeletedUser

this is infernally screwed up..... This is when the saying "why don't you pick on someone your balls size, beasty", would make sense

:eek:

wubbulousworld-fear-03.jpg

DeletedUser

Just coz you missing out on the fun

Ive got plenty of experience bashing the bigger alliance wouldnt you say Klev.. :p

DeletedUser

We Won

Ok this war that was never really a war as it was so one sided is more or less over..

IK has lost many city and seen an exodus of many players..

They never put up a fight so the result was always going to be this way..

I will add that IK wasnt destroyed entirely by 5KP as you will see in the stats that other alliances also decided to hit IK around the same time.

DeletedUser

What win was that?

This "war that wasn't really a war" ended with 5KP and their little bed fellows taking IK inactives....

Some awesome "winning" right there.

Very intresting statment there..

So was you inactive with the 2 citys I took from you, was the Barcas inactive with the city I took from him, was Miksik inactive with the city Waxer took.

Plus I could go on for ever, ares magnus, gauton...ect

Yeah we did have a field day with Riptroy but to claim we have only taked inactives is a low shot to salvage a tiny piece of credit...

Might come pay you a visit again this weeked... :)

DeletedUser

No, I wasn’t inactive when you took those two cities. The first one didn’t have any units in it so that was easy to take and I wasn’t even online when that happened. And how long did it take you to conquer the second one? Oh wait, that’s when you were doing all that drinking for the birthday celebrations, right? Even after you made that post it took days and multiple CS to take that city.

Ares Magnus was inactive. So was Riptroy. But I’m not talking about all that. If you don’t know what I’m referring to, maybe you should ask your other alliance members about the IK inactives. Or just ask the spy that you and your little bed fellows seem to rely on so much for information.

And weekends…that does seem to be your style.

DeletedUser

hmmm...

This "war that wasn't really a war" ended with 5KP and their little bed fellows taking IK inactives...

Do you refer to us (Rogue) as their "bed fellows"? As I do not recall many other alliances beside 5KP and Rogue taking cities from IK...

DeletedUser

No, I wasn’t inactive when you took those two cities. The first one didn’t have any units in it so that was easy to take and I wasn’t even online when that happened. And how long did it take you to conquer the second one? Oh wait, that’s when you were doing all that drinking for the birthday celebrations, right? Even after you made that post it took days and multiple CS to take that city.

Ares Magnus was inactive. So was Riptroy. But I’m not talking about all that. If you don’t know what I’m referring to, maybe you should ask your other alliance members about the IK inactives. Or just ask the spy that you and your little bed fellows seem to rely on so much for information.

And weekends…that does seem to be your style.

Yeah 1st city had no troops as you attempted a snipe and failed only IK player I've seen play that stlye.. I do respect that..

And admitidley 2nd city took a few attempts I'm only human.. I just couldn't stay awake to land everything.. But in the end I popped a few proplus down with some red bulls and landed everything plucking 11.5k ABPs from you in 60 seconds..

Yeah weekends are always good but you might be lucky this weekend as I promised my kids a day at the zoo... Feel free to visit my citys..

DeletedUser

Update..

The named founder has removed himself from the alliance and touting for membership elsewhere...

So yes Lizzy IK Lost without even trying..

Whos Next... :p

DeletedUser

LOL at you lizzykatm, if your game play was half as good as your trash talking, you could of taken out both 5KP and Rogue all on your own......0_+

DeletedUser

What? No comment about your victory?

Oh, wait! That's right....

34ffac8.jpg

I really loved all the added support you and your butt buddy sent to my city though. That was nice of you guys.

DeletedUser

lizzykatm

Can I assume that you will not be joining 5KP now that IK is gone.

There will not be any long walks on the beach with Waxer and King?

I noticed that you and bacus are in an alliance called TyrantAndWitchOfKappa.

Which is Witch ;)

DeletedUser

lizzykatm

Can I assume that you will not be joining 5KP now that IK is gone.

There will not be any long walks on the beach with Waxer and King?

I noticed that you and bacus are in an alliance called TyrantAndWitchOfKappa.

Which is Witch ;)

Long walks on the beach with Waxer and King?! No. Thank. You.

And I'm the Witch...or a word that rhymes with witch anyway. Barcas thinks he's the Tyrant. I don't think he's a tyrant at all but whatever.

DeletedUser

What? No comment about your victory?

Oh, wait! That's right....

34ffac8.jpg

I really loved all the added support you and your butt buddy sent to my city though. That was nice of you guys.

It wasnt the weekend yet.... Just testing the waters...
You know when i come for real i come hard...

That was only a 3 Attack CS, seeing if i could catch you off guard...

All good posting my failed attempt, let me post some of your,
hold on a second :eek: i dont have none of yours....

Yeah thats right you dont attack... :p Want me to teach you...?

You just keep turtling and taking inactives and we will keep taking them off you...

DeletedUser

It wasnt the weekend yet.... Just testing the waters...
You know when i come for real i come hard...

That was only a 3 Attack CS, seeing if i could catch you off guard...

All good posting my failed attempt, let me post some of your,
hold on a second :eek: i dont have none of yours....

Yeah thats right you dont attack... :p Want me to teach you...?

You just keep turtling and taking inactives and we will keep taking them off you...

Actually it is the weekend. Not to get technical or anything.

And I just love the fact that you send these crappy like attacks and they all land when you're offline. I just love knowing your usual game times. Too bad you can't switch it up any...make things interesting.

I do attack. I'm not attacking you. But that doesn't mean that I don't attack. I have a strategy...and no, you can't mess with it.

Four of the last seven cities I conquered weren't inactives. I lifted those off one of your members...who know rhys987, right? Actually one of the cities you took from me originally belonged to one of your members. How is revocabel these days? Still sucking at playing this game? I bet he's doing just swell under your guidance.

DeletedUser

That attempt was from Thursday lol.. ;)

Yeah you took a few off Rhys but we all know he has inactive issues and its a gamble we took bringing him in, he did advise us of this but he seems a nice guy so we and rhys are doing our best to keep him in the game...

As for Revo not sure he was in 5KP when you took that city cant be sure without checking, but this was before we got a foot hold in Ocean 42 think it was when we had like 3 citys there...

Once we came for across that border in numbers the tide turned fast.

lol i doubt you could work out my hours and if you do you should share the info across other world as many would be keen to catch me out... ;)

I just seem to have this problem with you that i send off the CS and fall asleep missing all the clearings, cant bloody work it out but its embarrassing and as i know you are a good defence enemy it hurts me to wake up and know that its failed before i even log on.. :)

Anyways i might put together a suprise for you this weekend... ;)