PnP - A Vortex falls apart when a Little Storm and a Penguin fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aicy

Strategos
Now every active fourm user who plays Iota knows that Vortex is full of arrogant noobs who claim to be the best. No longer will we have that horrible burden upon us. Many of us knew it would fall in a matter of days, 3 days to be exact.

It all started with Jarpenguin kicking 5 members and Blazey claiming it to be some kind of kicking spree. Soon after several of his members were pissed and Blazey came onto skype to complain about him with me. As I never liked the idea of Vortex, but agreed to join them on Kappa and really wanted to try out my new alliance idea "The Meta Knights" on Kappa I saw this as a opportunity to get rid of Vortex for good. I talked to Blazey about all Jars flaws and wrong doings, and really brewed up a hatred there and then.

Then a few hours later after returning from a Diplomatic meeting (kinda...) in a American Embassy I came onto skype too see Jar complaining about Blazey complaining about his "Kicking Spree". With that I then said that about how they had no experience on other worlds and he was only doing the right thing kicking noobs and with what Jarp said about Blazey caring about the rank in this two day world too much said "I know right? I'm ranked in the 7th and agree that our ranks now doesn't matter. I mean, if I go inactive for just... 2 days I'll fall down a few hundred ranks as if I was never at this spot". Along with others, I'd say that comment knocked down the bridge between Jar and Blazey causing Jar to finally give in to that Vortex was failing. The very next thing he said was suggesting that he might join The Crimson Knights... moments later he asked for an invite.

jarsandstorms.png

Now please, do not see me as the bad guy in all this. I may be the Snake in the Garden, however when Adam and Eve are Jar and Blazey and they're leading an alliance it's a whole different matter. I may have worked them both up, however they were both angry at each other beforehand and from the very begging Vortex was never going to succeed. They were constantly disagreeing about the fourms, invites and many other things.

Sayonara Vortex, it seems it's a Little Blazey in Penguintown. :)

EDIT: Turn of events! Jarp has rejoined Vortex three hours after he left!

Not a good PnP tbh, I was really rushed to finish it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats not really nice. They are our allies but then again i cant talk. :p

DeletedUser

Just to clear things up:

1. Blazey was trying to Mass Recruit to take first place in ocean 44.

2. I kicked 5 members that did not get up to specs. Some had 10 BP on their best world! I will not live in an MRA.

3. Blazey got angry at me for kicking teh nubcakes.

4. I had a skype chat with Aicy.

5. I left.

Quite curious as to how Vortex will do now.

DeletedUser

Oh, and our good members were leaving because Vortex was Mass Recruiting.

DeletedUser

I posted that before i read the pnp. Do what you ussually do; ignore me. :p

Something tells me Crimson Knights will need to be nice if it doesnt work out and set up Crimson Knights II.

DeletedUser

Ive never said anything bad about vortex because i know how charismatic jar is and how anti-mra he is but now that hes gone..... vortex will indeed fail and join the ranks of the hundreds of MRAs in Iota.

Jarpenguin i know this doesnt matter to you much coming from me but you did the right thing.

DeletedUser

Wow... I had a little faith in vortex, I had even considered joining. Boy am I happy, I decided other wise

DeletedUser

I wouldn't disband them, that would be a little wrong :O

And thanks epik!

Status
Not open for further replies.