PnP - A Vortex falls apart when a Little Storm and a Penguin fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aicy

Strategos
I have to protest everyday to stop Aicy kicking all the noobs...e.g. me.

Absolute bs. I have never kicked anyone and have never said I was going to... and you have never protested against me for whatever.

Besides, we don't have any noobs other than you really... and Jarp.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Iota so far has been a let down. I want a speedier world . I need something where it takes like half an hour to get 2 billion villages ....

yea like the speed worlds back in TW those were fun play for like 2 days and its over everyones already dead and someone domminated. :)

DeletedUser

Absolute bs. I have never kicked anyone and have never said I was going to... and you have never protested against me for whatever.

Besides, we don't have any noobs other than you really... and Jarp.

I was trying to put a plaster on the situation made out of light humour. :p

DeletedUser5061

Why you lot picking on Little Blazey? Hey blazey can I join vortex please I am in ocean 54 though. I would be honoured to be part of your great alliance sir.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser340

He is a good friend , I am not picking on him.

I am pointing out what is true.

Over and out.

DeletedUser

I am currently having a mental breakdown :S

Must...

rest...

To tell you the truth, I think that what I did was wrong now.

!

DeletedUser

I think this shows things can be blown out of proportion pretty easily and how disagreements really can hurt. Although I do not know the full facts i think both sides are at fault. Jarpenguin - leaving. LittleBlazey - for fighting.

I think vortex can pull through; they just need to try hard.

DeletedUser

Aicy made the PnP.

Blame him :O

I think I overeacted.

I have now returned to Vortex.

DeletedUser

Yay! Kiss and make up.

I do not see what else needs be discussed here so please let us bury this into the depths of iota and then to the...archives.

Aicy

Strategos
Aicy made the PnP.

Blame him :O

I think I overeacted.

I have now returned to Vortex.

That is sooooo rich. Whilst I was making it you were saying over and over and over and over again stuff like "You done yet?" "Where's dat PnP!?!?" "I don't have all day AC!"

I am so glad you left us... and am so sorry to Blazey for he will experience the pain of harboring such an awful person.

Status
Not open for further replies.