(PnP)Akademia: Bound for Glory or Destruction?

DeletedUser

hey I'm 'the great Douxz'. phahaha. i played in early 2010 and yeah i might if sent a few to many invites with 1500+ member at one point. :L but I'm back and working on quality and slowing getting back on my feet and getting closer to number 1 average points. wish you all goood luck, see you in the game. :p

So you know me or, should I say, dislike me? Anyway, since I cannot remember exactly what I have done to disrespect you then I shall just make a general apology.

I am sorry for whatever I may have done. Don't want us to start/restart on the wrong foot. ;)

DeletedUser

They are a great alliance iwth great players... end of.
We will have to see if this will really be an 'elite' alliance...
If it does turn out to be so, then they will split the people of Pi... Some will like them because of their experience and skill at this game, otehrs will dislike them due to their arrogance. But all with respect them.

DeletedUser

What i meant by that was that all elite alliances are being arrogant just by being elite... :)
(I like the elite alliances)

DeletedUser

wrong, he founded it and led the original one. He has nothing to do with the one I created before entering pheno hense why it only has 50+ members instead of 1500+. prabha, I wanted you in 55 :(
Sorry I dont keep track of the MRA stats and you even posted it was an MRA before in the beta forum I think and oh trust me I imagine you and I will meet if your planning on a little war. I wouldve been in 55 but I woke up an hour late :p

DeletedUser

What i meant by that was that all elite alliances are being arrogant just by being elite... :)
(I like the elite alliances)

I'd agree that to the extent of calling themselves 'elite' would make them arrogant. But just by being elite would not make them arrogant.

Arrogance is showing off about your achievements and saying that you are above others without any proof to back it up. It is not being better than other players. There is no way that an alliance could be arrogant just by being 'elite'. This is just a label that has been forced upon them. Although, of course, if the only reason they have this label is due to boasting about themselves, then they could be classed as arrogant.

Lugosi

Strategos
Sorry I dont keep track of the MRA stats and you even posted it was an MRA before in the beta forum I think and oh trust me I imagine you and I will meet if your planning on a little war. I wouldve been in 55 but I woke up an hour late :p

don't talk about AEIS being an MRA when your reform of TGSA has the player point range of 445k to 1k and you have players in multiple oceans when you have just 18 members. You just look like a failed MRA, least TiS does it better than you, nub :p Also you manage to have 80,000 points in the time it's taken me to get to 100k, get conquered in an enemy ocean and move on to another account; you make less positive progression than TGSA's reputation :cool: