[PnP] An Apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

While answering his love mail form his dearest sereton.

Capture.png

And responding to dissident complaint of his Crimson Knight membership :supermad: ...

Ohgod-1.png

... Sakaturou had an thought *shock horror* , a sad thought. No, not that he was too old to refer to himself in third person anymore but a thought for all the Iota players minus some select few. So this compelled him to write a letter to apologise for what will inevitably happen to those poor Iotans.

So sitting down with his fourth energy drink of the day he began writing typing.

Dear, rest of Iota.

I am writing this because I am here to apologise. Why may you ask? For your short existence of course! For the might of the Crimson Knights and Vortex means you will not be around for much longer – You dear nub will be our farms, conquers and slaves. So please enjoy your short time on Iota for we will be coming to destroy you!

Yours truly, Crimson Knights resident Nub, Fin =D

So there you go Iota, the horrible truth. In all likelihoods I will not be conquering you since I am too nooby; that's the rest of the knights jobs.

If you have any complaints about your future please consider this my response -

funny-pictures-cat-talk-to-the-hand.jpg

And please don't get angry at me like she did -> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-10922428

Please note: This represents pretty much nothing and was only created to save Saka from boredom. This Pnp has not been approved by the almighty Crimson Leadership and may or may not represent the view of Derekrisen001. The Crimson Publicity group are not responsible for any discomfort, injury or distress caused by the release of this letter.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Read the small print. :p

I had to do something other than my english homework.

Anyway we aren't arrogant...just special ;)

DeletedUser340

This is 5* pnp because my name is in it :O <3

love you sak <3

DeletedUser4577

That woman was CRAZY!! Did she really think she wasnt on camera? Did she really get pissed about the chicken nugget being cold?!

Their conversation::::
What?! My CHICKEN IS COLD?!!!!
Oh...Im sorry miss I can replace those for you....
NO I WANT IT ON MY CAR FLOOR!
Why would you do that?
CUZ I WANT TO STUPID!
Alright forget it, I tried!
OH YEAH!! YOU TRIED MY BUTT, COME HERE!
No get out of here!
IM COMING TO GET YOU! YOU GIVE ME COLD CHICKEN, I'LL SHOW YOU!!
I said im sorry and I would replace it.
HIYA HIYA!!
OH YOU DIDNT!!
OH YES I DID!!
OH NO YOU DIDNT!
OH YES (HIYA) I DID!!
CLOSE THE WINDOW QUICK THIS GIRL IS CRAZY!!!
CRAZY! YOU THINK IM CRAZY!!?? THESE SHOES I GOT AT TARGET FOR 50 BUCKS!!
...WOW THATS OFF SUBJECT...
WHAT?!! OH THATS IT!
(CONTINUES TO THROW PUNCHES)
OH YOU CLOSED THE WINDOW ON ME!! I CAN SMELL THOSE COOKIES IN THERE!! GIVE ME SOME STUPID!
Miss your not making any sense now....
OH YEAH! YOUR WINDOW IS MINE NOW!
(Gets in car while the employees dont dial the police)
SEE WATCH THIS! (Breaks Window) NOW WHAT?! HOW YOU DOING!?
(Drives off while the guy thats been waiting in the line just watching this all go down and not help these employees from being hit pulls up.)
So....Hows my #4 Combo coming?

DeletedUser4577

Updated :p LMAO
The conversation now follows the whole scene in that link so if you are reading the conversation you may want to have a look at the link given in the first post.

DeletedUser

ROFLLLLLLLL the car just slowly driving in after she left made me laugh x]

DeletedUser

Twas a funny clip and leads me to the conclusion. Americans are wierder than i thought.

DeletedUser

LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to funny!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser340

These lols better not be at my expense ;)
What me and sak have is something special o_O

DeletedUser

So, you guys get your kicks from "owning" random guys at some browser-game? Oh wow, your so bad *** dudes... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.