[PnP] An Apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thats what this games about, winning. so don't act bad on the forums cause you sure as hell aren't.

Oh, I'm acting bad ***, on the forums? :D

Yes, I'm pretty sure this game is all about winning for some. I'm trying to kill some time, when there is no work to be done. But why do you guys take this so seriously? This is a browser-game, nothing else.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You talk like you actually think your correct about all your statements therefore I would like to challenge your mental abilitys.
Good thing you know so well about these things :) First, prove me wrong. Don't be so lazy, and just deny all my "statements" :D

@Sakaturou: Oh, I didn't look close enough. I thought that the fine print was part of your signature, or what ever it's called. That should be the very first thing on your post :D

DeletedUser

That's what I do. :p

See when a mod see's this - we are all dead so I suggest you edit out the memtions of certain things and keep this on topic.

DeletedUser

Didn't see those "immature" messages, too bad.

E: Nice new signature, sereton :D

DeletedUser340

I agree :D

That fun was good , but I think it was a bit immature , sorry you had to see that :)

Remember I love everyone on these forums , don't think that doesn't include you ;)

DeletedUser5

This thread has strayed ridiculously offtopic, and has begun talking about completely inappropriate material.

Therefore I've closed this thread until further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.