PNP Army of Eternity Declares Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19042

If you want us to admit it, then yes THE EAGLES DID THE LION'S SHARE OF THE WORK IN 65! Now will you let it rest ?
lol, why you want us to let it be if you started the subject?
You are really contradicting...

And just for the record, I do respect LoP, but only a few players, like Stephenwi, Great Baconator and noselint. IF i have to give credit to someone in LoP, it will be to those players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

Bend how about you try surviving in the eye of the storm, completely exposed and pretty much on your own geographically with the then-still powerful AoE all around me, 2 large cities on my own island as well and see how your cocky self fares?

Ok,
1- Last time I checked they had an other top-10 alliance as allies very close to you and it wasn't AoE
2- It's only your SECOND city that was surrounded by us. So you only put YOURSELF there. Because your first city is deep in LoP territory..lol...don't start whining now.

You guys do realize that trying to win an argument by calling someone a noob is the LAMEST possible approach? Will Farrell may have been a noob debater but he still took down James Carville in Old School so there. If you want a pros only forum then go make one. I have just as much right to post here as you do even if I don't have mad skills and fancy femboys with thrusting swords on my sig.

Bricks Out

Then stop acting like one...
And of course you have all right to post here. Who said you don't? You started a debate or discussion (whatever you call it) and both sides are giving arguments. And apparently you just want to post but no answers on that?
Or did you expect that everyone would agree with you? Well, it' s not...
A lot of alliance are just willing to get a small piece of that alliance
The name of your alliance only doesn't make it look seriously, all worlds have alliance names like that. Then, a brother alliance, looks like an MRA or a noob alliance, thirdly: claiming victory while an other alliance achieved it, fourthly; only a FEW good attacks (you only managed to take glenn's city after 7 CS's. That's quite weak) fifthly: Your alliances uses spies, and everyone here hates spies, and so the alliance that uses them..

Gotto keep going?

DeletedUser29966

Will you please quit trying to win the phantom argument that the Eagles did the heavy lifting here? Nobody but you and your lackeys are even propping up that supposition. If you can't get a laugh out of an innocuous press release then maybe you shouldn't read them. To say that we didn't have ANYTHING to do with helping in that conflict is just purely asinine. Random guess, but we musta got 10s of thousands of BPs against AoE. Like you so astutely point out I am a noob, but last time I checked BPs don't appear out of thin air. I myself had enough CPs for 3 cities well before I could even colonize and those were nearly all earned against AoE. I'm sure our big dogs had 1000s of BPs themselves, what is your problem that you can't acknowledge our presence? Don't answer that, I don't want your acknowledgment.

Shouldn't you be busy finding another alliance to glom onto anyway? You've gotten your nose stinky and brown with the Eagles, I'm sure they'd be willing to pick you up. Especially if they're looking for someone to prattle on and on about how awesome they are (which of course they are, you don't need to tell me again).

DeletedUser19042

Still, you are a noob...;)
I got 2.6 million BP on theta. So not like the air of a noob buddy. But for you it's something else. You would take YEARS to achieve that.

And bricks, even WE are saying that victory was theirs, and not LoP's. Because I talked to them and showing them my respect, and they said LoP was already claiming victory towards them...lol..So, not only you are a noob, but the whole alliance is...

And another alliance? Why would I? I'm dead anyway...LoP will soon attack me to prove their worth towards me, so will some other angry players...lol...So...Other alliance? By god no...

PS: don't show of with your CP's for 3 citys, there are many more players with more slots, I personally have 5( EMPTY SLOTS, so not space!). So lol
And slots doesn't mean ANYTHING. Neither does the amount of citys you have. The army makes the damage. That's what WE has shown us, they had 34 citys we had 174. And they still won...So lol, the thing that you are saying and boasting with doesn't make sense. Maybe it does for a noob.

PS: At the start of the game you AUTOMATICALLY already have 2. So you gained only 1. Noob

DeletedUser29966

- It's only your SECOND city that was surrounded by us.

Gotto keep going?

bwahahah please yes let's keep going. That was a gem of a post bud, you just demoted yourself to noob status. Gibraltor was my first city not Manhattan sheesh. I was in the middle of it the whole time and only one dared to come at me early on and he barely made it back home alive. You made one post too many, you almost seemed like you knew what you were talking about. Nice analytical work there - you really think my main city is the one with less than a third of the points of my colony?? I'm glad you emphasized your own error in CAPS so we could all read it better. Much less, you thought there woulda been an empty anchor point for me to colonize right in the middle of a packed 65? That's classic man, way to throw pie in your own face lololol... what was it I said about how stupid ppl look when they have themselves convinced they know someone else's situation and then say something that proves they have no idea what they're talking about? Pow, that just happened.

Prattle on my lost wayward puppy

DeletedUser19042

Hahaha, yes, just checked. My mistake. But anyway...that doesn't matter on this thread, does it?

lol...LoP didn't win. I got a mail that was posted somewhere that LoP ADMITS to WE that they would have lost the war with us if WE didn't declared on us. So, tell me again that you won. lol

Really guys, it is true. The message shows that a LoP LEADER admitted to WE that they would have lost against AoE if WE wouldn't have supported them in war.

It's actually quite funny. :p

DeletedUser29966

Still, you are a noob...;)
I got 2.6 million BP on theta. So not like the air of a noob buddy. But for you it's something else. You would take YEARS to achieve that.

And bricks, even WE are saying that victory was theirs, and not LoP's. Because I talked to them and showing them my respect, and they said LoP was already claiming victory towards them...lol..So, not only you are a noob, but the whole alliance is...

And another alliance? Why would I? I'm dead anyway...LoP will soon attack me to prove their worth towards me, so will some other angry players...lol...So...Other alliance? By god no...

PS: don't show of with your CP's for 3 citys, there are many more players with more slots, I personally have 5( EMPTY SLOTS, so not space!). So lol
And slots doesn't mean ANYTHING. Neither does the amount of citys you have. The army makes the damage. That's what WE has shown us, they had 34 citys we had 174. And they still won...So lol, the thing that you are saying and boasting with doesn't make sense. Maybe it does for a noob.

PS: At the start of the game you AUTOMATICALLY already have 2. So you gained only 1. Noob

That entire post was off topic, you're trying to refute things I'm not even claiming. but as you just showed with the post before that, you clearly don't know what you're talking about. And please dude, drop the noob thing. It makes you sound like a 12 year old which despite your errors here I don't believe you are.

DeletedUser19042

Awww that's just cute...Am I a 12 year old girl now?

Sounds like fun.

And that was as reaction on your post. So you are off topic because you can't make your point on the original subject. Because noone agrees with you...Sad, very sad...

You saw the recent pella newspaper? Even the objective reporter says it...lol..Give it up Brick. You won't make your point here.

DeletedUser29966

Ok judging by your inane barbs you're throwing out now I can tell you're really starting to lose it. Nice try there trying to get away with simply saying "my mistake" when your entire attack on my noobness was based on the faulty assertion that I was dumb enough to put a colony smack dab in the middle of AoE territory and that I had survived in spite of myself only because my main city was safely tucked away in 75. You can't argue this long that the world is flat and then upon finding out you're wrong just say "My bad" and move on with your case intact. It's called a complete loss of credibility. Nice accomplishments in the other world btw, not sure what that means since you obviously had a bit more trouble operating in this competitive environment and hey look at me - I'm a noob with a third city soon and still kicking.

It's comical that you only name Stephenwi and Bacon as the guys you respect. You don't mention what others did for us like Texasplayer, Philwaite, Nipple and Achiles to mention a few of our stud. And Bacon's faulted press release is the only thing you keep talking about!!!!

So anyway I can tell you really need to "win" this argument by making the last post so this will be my last reply here. Now you can make one more of your patented immature comments and you shall carry the day. Well done ya toolbox.

DeletedUser19042

ow yes. I forgot texas and philwaite. they did great things as well.

But strange, I did get 34 rep points in this thread only...:eek:
And you are still in negative reps. So I'm not sure if everyone thinks like that...:)

DeletedUser

Actually bricks I think you just showed that you know less about grepolis tactics. Had you colonized into a packed O65 I would have given you mad props as you would be using the oldest trick in the book, DBP farm, instead you called an experienced player out of touch for suggesting that you had a good strategy that may have made you look like a good tactician. I am not saying that you will always be a newby (you said yourself this is your first server), I am just saying you falsely rebuked a more experienced player who unwittingly gave you credit that you are not due to receive.

DeletedUser19042

Thanks for saying it. It's what I wanted to say but didn't find to words to say it with. English is my fourth language out of 5 so I'm sorry if my english is bad. lol
;)

DeletedUser29966

O M G... really jorisva? You are one cowardly liar sir if you can't confess up to being wrong just once in your life. You're hiding behind the language barrier now? You were WRONG dude, do you understand that word? Mosert threw a line out to save you and you took it. You pick an interesting time to say you all of a sudden forgot how to speak english. Have some courage and admit you were wrong. Are you aware of the term made famous by our political process "Flip-flopper?" That would be you. That anyone is taking your side just shows how ridiculous you people are here. I may not know this game as well or have as many friends here (faceless online friends I assume are as good as most of you have in your lives) but I know I can put together a better argument and write far more effectively than any of you who so far have commented on this thread - IMO a skill a bit more useful than DBP farming or whatever the H that is. Congrats on your mad skills guys. Jorisva my apologies in trying to have a real argument with you here, b/c clearly if I'm looking for a intellectual sparring partner I need to find one who won't hide behind a language barrier when they say something wrong - Anyone who resorts to the "no me speaky english good" defense isn't worth my time. Now everybody tell Jorisva what a great guy he is for trying to sound it out and click on "Add to reputation" so he can feel even better about his occasionlly broken english talking self.

and Mosert thanks once again for pointing out I know less about grep tactics. Duh. But when did I ever say my strategy was to get isolated and stuck for weeks in the middle of an enemy? PLEASE tell me where I said that was a good idea. Or was it my colonizing the closest suitable island as an insurance policy for what I assumed would be the inevitable takeover of my home city that you think was my desired and "better" tactic (not strategy)? I never said anything about being a good tactician I was simply trying to stay alive, that isn't a strategy or tactic it's called trying to get my value out of the good money I wasted on this stupid game. I get zero credit for lasting weeks with a desirable city near the middle of their territory on an island with 2 other AoE on it for a good amount of that time - I'll pat myself on the back for that since the rest of the "i've played grep forever and know all the secrets" club doesn't seem to recognize that as an accomplishment. Do you seriously think that jorisva was trying to compliment me??? He admitted to being wrong and tried to wriggle out of his mistake minutes later after you posted that lifeline. We've been ripping each other apart for four pages of posts now - you aren't very good at reading context are you? I like how you are almost trying to be friendly and instructive yet come across as completely patronizing and equally misinformed. Please don't try to compliment me again while serving up an undeserved backhand slap to the face.

I curse you both for making me go against my promise and commenting on this thread again but I couldn't stand not to defend myself against Jorisva's bold faced lie and Mosert's misdirected slight. After this you guys can say anything you want I will not see it so carry on trashing and misconstruing my words to make yourselves feel better. Moderator please leave this up, for it will be my last post and I would like them to see this. Feel free to delete anything you see from me on this forum again.

I would especially like this to stay:

Last and most important comment - do not judge my LoP brethren by my comments, they are a great group who supported me in my time of need, convinced me to stay and fight the good fight which I did, have helped me a great deal to learn the little I have here and have been a pleasure to know. Judging by the complete lack of support from them on this post (totally understood why - they have a good reputation to uphold) you can tell i'm the fringe guy of the group. I talk a lot of smack but never had enough time in the game to truly grasp its subtleties. And I suppose due to that, I will never win an argument here regardless of the truth that rests in my corner. Because your auras are spectacular and mine isn't. Confrickinggratulations.

DeletedUser

Wow. well im not going to join in fully on this discussion, other than to make a few things crystal clear. You might note the obvious, but reading some of these past comments, I'm not so sure about that so I will take the trouble to state it.

1. This post was directed not at the former AoE members in general, but at one specific player, who's noob taunting ways tended to just rub me the wrong way. After reading some of his forwarded messages berating smaller, isolated, lesser skilled, and generally defenceless players I came to the conclusion he was a jag. This was my best and last chance to feed him noob-served crow on a plate, so I did it.

2. There is nothing here that lays claim to victory for anyone, other than the AoE. Can't anyone read around here?

3. Look closely. Now look again. There is only mention of the LOPE, and that one is as losers.

3. Hey look, I know you guys dont like the LOPE, and thats fine, just say so and get it over with but dont put words into my writing that arent there to get your point of not liking us across.

4. As for the LOPE alliance, it has proven to be a good learning furnace for many players, some of whom are now White Eagles. If we are destined to be a junior academy for the White Eagles I'm ok with that too. LOPE is an alliance of NOOBS remember? The truth is, based upon our level of experience (were an MRA too) we should have been decimated, destroyed and conquered. But we weren't, and we had something to do with that. I never expected to survive let alone win so I am quite content. I know you are expecting a good run in 76 so have at it. We'll be on our way there soon.

5. Noob is now my word. It belongs to me, I am the NOOBLORD of Pella.No one can use it anymore in this post without socially stigmatizing yourself with the PC crowd. It's like bullying, saying the WNBA sucks and saying "fag"... you cant do it anymore. If you need a new word go get your own.

OK im done and I'm going back to my martini now, while I watch the clock tick down on my conquest of areasy's city. CYAL8r.....and btw what the hell is dbp farm anyway?

DeletedUser

O M G... really jorisva? You are one cowardly liar sir if you can't confess up to being wrong just once in your life. You're hiding behind the language barrier now? You were WRONG dude, do you understand that word? Mosert threw a line out to save you and you took it. You pick an interesting time to say you all of a sudden forgot how to speak english. Have some courage and admit you were wrong. Are you aware of the term made famous by our political process "Flip-flopper?" That would be you. That anyone is taking your side just shows how ridiculous you people are here. I may not know this game as well or have as many friends here (faceless online friends I assume are as good as most of you have in your lives) but I know I can put together a better argument and write far more effectively than any of you who so far have commented on this thread - IMO a skill a bit more useful than DBP farming or whatever the H that is. Congrats on your mad skills guys. Jorisva my apologies in trying to have a real argument with you here, b/c clearly if I'm looking for a intellectual sparring partner I need to find one who won't hide behind a language barrier when they say something wrong - Anyone who resorts to the "no me speaky english good" defense isn't worth my time. Now everybody tell Jorisva what a great guy he is for trying to sound it out and click on "Add to reputation" so he can feel even better about his occasionlly broken english talking self.

and Mosert thanks once again for pointing out I know less about grep tactics. Duh. But when did I ever say my strategy was to get isolated and stuck for weeks in the middle of an enemy? PLEASE tell me where I said that was a good idea. Or was it my colonizing the closest suitable island as an insurance policy for what I assumed would be the inevitable takeover of my home city that you think was my desired and "better" tactic (not strategy)? I never said anything about being a good tactician I was simply trying to stay alive, that isn't a strategy or tactic it's called trying to get my value out of the good money I wasted on this stupid game. I get zero credit for lasting weeks with a desirable city near the middle of their territory on an island with 2 other AoE on it for a good amount of that time - I'll pat myself on the back for that since the rest of the "i've played grep forever and know all the secrets" club doesn't seem to recognize that as an accomplishment. Do you seriously think that jorisva was trying to compliment me??? He admitted to being wrong and tried to wriggle out of his mistake minutes later after you posted that lifeline. We've been ripping each other apart for four pages of posts now - you aren't very good at reading context are you? I like how you are almost trying to be friendly and instructive yet come across as completely patronizing and equally misinformed. Please don't try to compliment me again while serving up an undeserved backhand slap to the face.

I curse you both for making me go against my promise and commenting on this thread again but I couldn't stand not to defend myself against Jorisva's bold faced lie and Mosert's misdirected slight. After this you guys can say anything you want I will not see it so carry on trashing and misconstruing my words to make yourselves feel better. Moderator please leave this up, for it will be my last post and I would like them to see this. Feel free to delete anything you see from me on this forum again.

I would especially like this to stay:

Last and most important comment - do not judge my LoP brethren by my comments, they are a great group who supported me in my time of need, convinced me to stay and fight the good fight which I did, have helped me a great deal to learn the little I have here and have been a pleasure to know. Judging by the complete lack of support from them on this post (totally understood why - they have a good reputation to uphold) you can tell i'm the fringe guy of the group. I talk a lot of smack but never had enough time in the game to truly grasp its subtleties. And I suppose due to that, I will never win an argument here regardless of the truth that rests in my corner. Because your auras are spectacular and mine isn't. Confrickinggratulations.

536.jpg

DeletedUser

@BricksTaylor: ? No one is ever going to read that block of writing could you not have been more concise? :D

DeletedUser

have to laugh at the ones slabbering at us LoPE players, most of us this is first time playing this, me ive been playing for anround a month, maybe a bit more, my first server did start a psi one but never bothered with it. We are putting up a good fight for what we are, get a life for god sake and chill out a bit i think some of you's forget this is a GAME!!!

DeletedUser

I haven't forgotten it is a game, where is the fun in the externals if you don't wind someone up once in a while, between me liking RTS and Bricks being bricks I thought it might be entertaining, I was right. I really do like to give alliances and players a chance, LoPE could be a good alliance, it is just that, from what I have seen, I have inferred that many players are, one, marginally active and don't take the time to read grepo guides, or two, too caught up in themselves and won't help out their brethren in need (many alliances, when a player is in bricks position, will either clear or take a city for him so he doesn't have to start fresh), or three, The leadership needs work in order to train their members who are less experienced in the game, or a combination of any of them. New players instructed correctly can become the elite players of a server. I am not saying there are not good players in the alliance there obviously even the worst MRA's (I would not call you the worst) can harbor the best players, it is all a matter of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.