PnP: Ask a uNmEek - A How to Guide

DeletedUser10081

my Question: Why did you make this thread???? What is the point of it??

DeletedUser11468

is bored.

They are #1 alliance. I'm sure people like to ask questions about them. I don't see anyone else creating a cool thread.

DeletedUser2663

it has a double meaning i guess you could say.

the NmE in uNmEek shows our roots from the alliance NmE

uNmEek meaning the oposite of meek which means - mild, soft, humble in spirit or manner or even cowed submissiveness. We are the oposite of being meek hence uNmEek

DeletedUser

Thanks for the answers MetalCore. Also for not posting "what is the point of this?"
:p

DeletedUser2663

well i must say it is an unusual name and the caps look silly unless you know the meaning of them.

Both questions are valid if you wish to know more about us (which most people do as we hold Rank 1 in everything). for those who dont care, they will see this as pointless as shown above

DeletedUser

I chose the name after lots of debate after our acquisition of - The Secret -'s top players. There was so many ideas flowing around and we have lots of top ranked players who wanted their opinions heard. I took a combination of all the suggestions and figured out something which would,
a. define us
b. incorporate our history
c. be short and sweet, simple in design
d. a change from the norm.

thus, we have uNmEek, i could easily have kept it all lower case, but does unmeek look cool? not to me, plus people don't see the NmE staring at them during the attack. because rightfully so, we're still the eNmEy.

(yes i know i spelled enemy wrong)

DeletedUser11468

For the people who don't care and think it is pointless.

I don't see you creating any thread of interest, only complaining.

What ever name you guys choose or funky spelling. You'll always be known as DAFT-IN-DENIAL or soon-to-be-DAFT. j/k.

I saw the NmE in it. Then again I do I do programming so I have to catch things. I make many typos in my code.

Is also a smart monkey. Bananas are good for my wee brain.

DeletedUser

We don't use it as much as an art, as the canvas usually dries it out and it falls off, leaving streaks. We do however own a 6 foot dart board with a 30" bullseye, we play for beer and/or quarters just for sport.

DeletedUser

I see, it seems to me that you have this well thought out. I myself enjoy long nights of no sleep practicing my flinging techniques. To me it is a life style.

DeletedUser

practicing now raiders, wanna come over for a beer and a challenge? i have plenty of ammunition, we ate burritos tonight!

DeletedUser11468

what poo is recommended? Dry small rabbit balls? Or giant cattle cookies? Then there's those giant Elephan muffins.

I heard that's how jj sends diplomacy to Elvis. Buy using the good stuff. His own poo.

DeletedUser

practicing now raiders, wanna come over for a beer and a challenge? i have plenty of ammunition, we ate burritos tonight!

I am up for a beer. But as far as a challenge goes I am not sure. Poop flinging is a laid back sport. It is my version of beer league softball games.

DeletedUser

*Ping!* The poo has been succesfully flung, time to enter the Championship