PnP - Assassins Guild

DeletedUser

assassins-creed-brotherhood-20101017102243981_640w.jpg

The Assassins Guild is not your ordinary Brotherhood, it is so much more than that. This new order not only redefines what a brotherhood is but is the standard for one.

Our might will come not only from sheer numbers but from coordination and collaboration between our members and our allies.

Loyalty is not a decision to be made, it is the core element of ANY successful alliance and is regarded highly.

Anyone in our path of expansion may join us or elect to be removed and anyone that provokes our members or allies will be dealt with even more swiftly.

We believe that a group of strong individuals under one association is just that a group of individuals. However, an alliance, a brotherhood, this Assassins Guild will not be a group of individuals but a single entity that moves in unison towards our goals.

The Assassins Guild believes in loyalty, respect of others in all matters, communication both internal and external, friends, family, progress and order.

But all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

With all this said, we still understand that this is a game and must be enjoyed above all else. When our actions become work instead of play we have failed to understand one thing that failing together is more important than winning alone.

Our creed does not command us to be free; it commands us to be wise.

250px-Assassin%27s_Creed_Logo.svg.png

This is our creed:

We work in the dark to serve the light.
We are Assassins.
Nothing is true.
Everything is permitted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17045

Lol, let me tell you one thing, I'd kick anyone's butt at ACB or any AC in general. I can't wait for ACR to come out.

None the less, this is a pretty good PnP-recruitment thing. I like the photos. However, you should try and be a bit more creative :p

DeletedUser

lol, guess we might have to work on our creativity a bit, but we will get there quickly. I also can't wait for ACR to come out though I'm not quite as addicted as some of my friend. lol :p

DeletedUser2795

Personally I prefer funny PnPs...
interesting -rep:
i prefer ones with pictures you stupid idiot
In response to it, funny PnPs generally have lots of pics, and this PnP has very few pics. I only see 2, unless there is something wrong with my computer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, let me tell you one thing, I'd kick anyone's butt at ACB or any AC in general. I can't wait for ACR to come out.

None the less, this is a pretty good PnP-recruitment thing. I like the photos. However, you should try and be a bit more creative :p

yes I love ACB as well and am looking forward to ACR. It is exactly the reason we wanted to chose an AC theme for the alliance...

DeletedUser

ACB sucks on multiplayer while you kill him doing all your fancy stuff he respawns runs to his dead body you are still stabbing his dead body then he comes up stabs you you respawn run to your dead body he is still stabbing it you kill him and so on

DeletedUser

So what is this?

Is it like a recruitment thread or an advertisment for another game? Either way, it doesn't really look much like a PnP

DeletedUser

well some help on how to improve the pnp would be great. it was my first attempt so i knew it wouldn't be perfect. the purpose however was more of an announcement of existence with a little bit of recruitment thrown in there.

DeletedUser

well some help on how to improve the pnp would be great. it was my first attempt so i knew it wouldn't be perfect. the purpose however was more of an announcement of existence with a little bit of recruitment thrown in there.

Should of put something in the Upsilon Alliance forum then. It was ok though, more pictures next time