PnP At last!

DeletedUser

Probably...

This is just a tester though.

Kappa will be EPIC.

DeletedUser6983

why is this gonna be a tester? just use it in this and kappa.

DeletedUser

why is this gonna be a tester? just use it in this and kappa.

Blazey wanted to know if his pre-made alliance will be succesful or fail epicly so hes useing iota to answer those questions first hand.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6983

OiC. since this really hasnt been tested before he wants to see if it works. I get it now. : )

DeletedUser

I'm tempted to try world Iota. I don't know if I will like it and if I will have time to play on it. For these reasons, I won't choose any alliance. In case both the aforementioned conditions are satisfied, who knows, I might join one of your pre-made alliances if you will reckon me worthy enough (needless to say, also the vice versa will apply).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4577

First fail PnP of iota!Please never do a PnP,you fail!

AND the bashing starts without this world being out yet...'Sigh' I was hoping this wouldnt come up for atleast a good week or so AFTER the world has actually been launched BUT you always have one sour apple in a bushel of apples! (Did I say that saying right?! :D)

DeletedUser

Phantomn do you have some sort of grudge with sakaturou and littleblazy?

DeletedUser

I envy everyone... I wish my polis was as big as yours. XD

DeletedUser

I've never even met him before T_T

He must envy me

nah i just said my opinion about your "PnP"

wow you actually have 4 rows and 2 spoilers in it,i bet you worked alot on it,NOT!!!thats why it fails!

DeletedUser2663

nah i just said my opinion about your "PnP"

wow you actually have 4 rows and 2 spoilers in it,i bet you worked alot on it,NOT!!!thats why it fails!

fair point. but gotta give him credit for making a PnP when the world hasnt even started

DeletedUser

Its interesting as you have a large number of the higher end players descending upon the new world. Makes for a boiling point in the forums where egos come into play.
P n P is a vital part of war. If you sound like a cretin here then you will gain no allies in the game. If you can persuade people to see you side through cunning and subtle story telling that cannot be torn apart from the first person then you have gained a march on the enemy already. Just because nobody is dying doesnt mean that pnp isnt as hard fought and bitter as any battle that takes place in the world beyond.

Politics; poli meaning many, tics meaning blood sucking parasites.

Diplomacy; Saying nice doggy to a viscious doggy.... before you find a rock