PnP At last!

DeletedUser

Where's meh cheese I want meh cheese NOW.

And that's an example of spam do it to make teh mods annoyed. (or to get you all banned so I can be the dominant poster)

DeletedUser

This is Iota, not Epsilon.

You will be alone against an Alliance of Elites. Do you really think you have a chance?

DeletedUser

I will say though..the world Elite is used so often it makes me sick..

DeletedUser

heres my goals for this world

1 kill every alliance that has the word sparta or spartan or anything like that in its name
2 kill every alliance that has the word elite or elites or anything like that in its name
3 kill all MRA's
4 make aicy my farm
5 see how many sim-city types i can make cry. :)

ps jki on number 4 i wouldnt doooo thatttt or would i muhahahahahah

DeletedUser

heres my goals for this world

1 kill every alliance that has the word sparta or spartan or anything like that in its name
2 kill every alliance that has the word elite or elites or anything like that in its name
3 kill all MRA's
4 make aicy my farm
5 see how many sim-city types i can make cry. :)

ps jki on number 4 i wouldnt doooo thatttt or would i muhahahahahah
You are becoming annoying. :/

DeletedUser

You could never farm Aicy! he would swallow you like sonic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that deserved + to rep lol im not going to be to serios on Iota i dont think lol not now i started a new world with one of my frieds finnaly talked him into playing this game but were on the same island on alfa lol wonder how long we'll last. Im in your alliance now to aicy so have fun with the farming of your own members lol :) i dont know how long ill keep playing Iota prob just till i get my first conquest done cause after that it gets kinda boaring just quit on delta with my 5 cities it was getting far to boaring at that point. :)

DeletedUser340

Go easy on hoho he is a new poster o_O

1 kill every alliance that has the word sparta or spartan or anything like that in its name - seriously , there are far to many , and they just pop back up again with another 'original name' o_O
2 kill every alliance that has the word elite or elites or anything like that in its name - Usualy the ones with elite in their name suck.
3 kill all MRA's - You know that is not possible right, and it depends on your view of mra , also you only appear in one possition , mra's are everywhere.
4 make aicy my farm - I'm near Aicy , its not going to happen ;)

There we go bud :)
5 see how many sim-city types i can make cry.

DeletedUser

Yea i do know i cant kill all spartans or all elites or all MRA's and Aicy is in my alliance lol but im shure as heck gana try to :)