PnP Back-stabbed by an ally

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The Great Spartan Army 2 and 13th Legion have had a rather comfortable pact for quite some time and have assisted each other in attempting domination of Ocean 43.

Until recently all was going well, we dually defended against ravenous alliances such as Zombie Elite Pirates and WoV. TGSA2 and 13th Legion defended with valor and honor and despite being somewhat underdogs compared to such beasts have not suffered to harshly.

Now The 13th Legion's leader Graeme0161 has dissolved the pact under false accusations of TGSA2 being cowards and hiding behind our pact with them and have proceeded to attack our alliance and put many members in revolt.

After a flurry of attacks and revolts started only one city has been lost and this player had never posted any support request so he is considered inactive on the forums and is going to be kicked for inactivity.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en13/alliance/1000/colonizations

Now TGSA2 faces an enemy that once was a close ally and many of them were friends of our members in game. I ask all of you, and especially those who are allies of The 13th Legion, will you be next? Will they turn their backs on you and seem to remove a pact in a friendly manor and then stab you in the back? Who is next? Think about it, if they have done it once to a close ally why wouldn't they do that to you?

Those of you who have realized that they are back stabbing cowards this is Grepolis and Nu is OUR world. Do we really want such an alliance in our oceans slowly sneaking in like a spy and then stabbing you in the back? Take action and remove the cowards and improve your strength. Prove a point to all cowards out there that we will not stand for this and we will not allow them to do such things to you! :pro: (SW)

DeletedUser

Quit your whining basically. This is a war game, did you honestly think a pact would last forever? Your call to action against the 13th legion at the end of the post proves that what we are doing (yes I am a member of the 13th) is working and your scared. The way I look at it (and I did not have a say in the decision), is that your alliance is in the way of our expansion. Its therefore completely logical then to start a war with you and to take your cities. Also, I would like to add, that Graeme did give you a little heads up, if the messages he sent our members are correct. You had something like a 5 hour warning before any attacks began.

DeletedUser

Quit your whining basically. This is a war game, did you honestly think a pact would last forever? Your call to action against the 13th legion at the end of the post proves that what we are doing (yes I am a member of the 13th) is working and your scared. The way I look at it (and I did not have a say in the decision), is that your alliance is in the way of our expansion. Its therefore completely logical then to start a war with you and to take your cities. Also, I would like to add, that Graeme did give you a little heads up, if the messages he sent our members are correct. You had something like a 5 hour warning before any attacks began.
Oh trust me we are not scared. We have fought much bigger, stronger, and more skilled enemies than you and have not backed down. Like I said we fight WoV a much stronger alliance than you and we are not scared. We are Spartans. Your attempts have been rather good but we are better. If we were scared we would be messaging you in game. Plus have you not seen the title? PnP- Politics and Propaganda, it is clearly political propaganda. We call other alliances to action so you cannot harm them either. We cut you off at the knees by letting other alliances know that you will soon stab them in the back too and oh yeah does it sounds like complaining? We lost 1 inactive city big woop.

Yeah your leader notified us that we were both clear to attack each other never said, and I wouldnt expect you guys to because its just not tactically intelligent, that you were GOING to attack. If you had enough intelligence to truly understand my writing you would see that we are actually boasting at the fact that you so obviously planned attacks upon our alliance then dissolved the pact and attacked and still we defended near perfectly. Thank you guys for the 35k+ BP though :p

DeletedUser

I love it when people think I lack intelligence. If you understood anything you'd realize what I was/am doing. That 35k BP means absolutely nothing by the way. Its all Defensive, you cant win this game just by defending. All it proves is that your a passively oriented player, who puts more emphasis on defending rather than attacking. That gains you nothing. You win with attacks and this game benefits those who aggressive. All I see is that your up 35k DBP and down 1 city, with several others cleared and ready to be conquered.

DeletedUser

I love it when people think I lack intelligence. If you understood anything you'd realize what I was/am doing. That 35k BP means absolutely nothing by the way. Its all Defensive, you cant win this game just by defending. All it proves is that your a passively oriented player, who puts more emphasis on defending rather than attacking. That gains you nothing. You win with attacks and this game benefits those who aggressive. All I see is that your up 35k DBP and down 1 city, with several others cleared and ready to be conquered.
BP=CP CP= City slots= You lose cities its a chain. Of course you will never win if your constantly defending. If you check our grepostats Im sure you will find that a of our alliance BP is attacking.

1 inactive city means nothing. If their inactive they dont help anyways so your trimming out tiny bit of fat. Are you so sure the others are cleared? I mean if you so effectively cleared cities than how come only 1 inactive city was taken? If your so attacking oriented then how come we were able to time support to snipe every last single CS your alliance sent, which includes CS's from your leaders. Care to explain that?

DeletedUser2524

Hey Prabha,

I do not see how The 13th Legion are doing the backstabbing. This is a message forwarded to Graeme (I think).

Bottom to top
keithandmitzi on 3/18/11 at 4:20 AM
Genghis-Khan couple of city's are a target, I told them to hold off on spying. So tell him to make sure the silver's in the cave

keithandmitzi on 3/18/11 at 4:13 AM
Can't say right now, and yes i know you could just forward this to every alliance and find out that way but i'm here to help

pambo on 3/18/11 at 4:11 AM
and who would that be

keithandmitzi on 3/18/11 at 4:10 AM
I know my alliance is about to be screwed over by another pact member,And they are planing attack's on you guy's

pambo on 3/18/11 at 4:08 AM
oh do tell

keithandmitzi on 3/18/11 at 4:07 AM
I think i can help your alliance member's near me.

This occured while we were fighting WoV-. You guys were telling WoV- our targets, even though they were false, and didn't seem to want to be our allies. Why would we want to be allies with you, who backstab us and try to be friends with the alliance we are fighting.

DeletedUser12330

I am not supprised they have turned on you, even in your little whinning speech you gave, you make lies about other alliances.
We (Zombie elite pirates) had no problem with your alliance untill you started to recruit refugees and told us tough when we asked you to kick them.
Personnally you got off very lightly it was not really a war of our alliance against you,most never really took part. At one stage it was myself against about 20 of you, and only 3 of you ever dared to attack back and the best one of those was by a player who then quit your alliance and is now a member of the zombies.
So please quit your whinning and just face the facts. Your a useless alliance, who are getting the kicking that you deserve

DeletedUser

Wow I have finally got a mention in the Forums.

Prabha, Could I ask you to click that link again and tell me how many colonizations there has been?
And why oh why when war breaks out does your leader take a city from his own alliance rather than the enemy? Leading by example I take it

I have to comment on the reason for war, as you seem to be a bit of a sponge and soak in everything your leader says.

As you can see from the correspondence charliedude6 has posted above we had good reason to start the war, please tell me if you had seen that message with my name instead of Keithandmitzi, would you be thinking I am a back stabber?

Well that is the conclusion we came to having seen it, then the Jedi Known as keithandmitzi tells me it was just mind games, "he has destroyed alliances with his mind"

That has got to go down as one of the best quotes ever in grepolis history.

Hope you dont mind Prabha I stole the last bit from your thread :-

Those of you who have realized that they are back stabbing cowards this is Grepolis and Nu is OUR world. Do we really want such an alliance in our oceans slowly sneaking in like a spy and then stabbing you in the back? Take action and remove the cowards and improve your strength. Prove a point to all cowards out there that we will not stand for this

DeletedUser

Tsk

I am not supprised they have turned on you, even in your little whinning speech you gave, you make lies about other alliances.
We (Zombie elite pirates) had no problem with your alliance untill you started to recruit refugees and told us tough when we asked you to kick them.
Personnally you got off very lightly it was not really a war of our alliance against you,most never really took part. At one stage it was myself against about 20 of you, and only 3 of you ever dared to attack back and the best one of those was by a player who then quit your alliance and is now a member of the zombies.
So please quit your whinning and just face the facts. Your a useless alliance, who are getting the kicking that you deserve
I ask you what member is that who is now a member of ZEP? And what refugee's did we take in? Names names names...

Hey Prabha,

I do not see how The 13th Legion are doing the backstabbing. This is a message forwarded to Graeme (I think).

Bottom to top
keithandmitzi on 3/18/11 at 4:20 AM
Genghis-Khan couple of city's are a target, I told them to hold off on spying. So tell him to make sure the silver's in the cave

keithandmitzi on 3/18/11 at 4:13 AM
Can't say right now, and yes i know you could just forward this to every alliance and find out that way but i'm here to help

pambo on 3/18/11 at 4:11 AM
and who would that be

keithandmitzi on 3/18/11 at 4:10 AM
I know my alliance is about to be screwed over by another pact member,And they are planing attack's on you guy's

pambo on 3/18/11 at 4:08 AM
oh do tell

keithandmitzi on 3/18/11 at 4:07 AM
I think i can help your alliance member's near me.

This occured while we were fighting WoV-. You guys were telling WoV- our targets, even though they were false, and didn't seem to want to be our allies. Why would we want to be allies with you, who backstab us and try to be friends with the alliance we are fighting.

Prabha, Could I ask you to click that link again and tell me how many colonizations there has been?
And why oh why when war breaks out does your leader take a city from his own alliance rather than the enemy? Leading by example I take it

I have to comment on the reason for war, as you seem to be a bit of a sponge and soak in everything your leader says.

As you can see from the correspondence charliedude6 has posted above we had good reason to start the war, please tell me if you had seen that message with my name instead of Keithandmitzi, would you be thinking I am a back stabber?

Well that is the conclusion we came to having seen it, then the Jedi Known as keithandmitzi tells me it was just mind games, "he has destroyed alliances with his mind"

That has got to go down as one of the best quotes ever in grepolis history.

Hope you dont mind Prabha I stole the last bit from your thread :-

Those of you who have realized that they are back stabbing cowards this is Grepolis and Nu is OUR world. Do we really want such an alliance in our oceans slowly sneaking in like a spy and then stabbing you in the back? Take action and remove the cowards and improve your strength. Prove a point to all cowards out there that we will not stand for this

Yes recent turns of events have brought more losses but for every city you take it opens a slot for us to take two more. Both are very good points without being broken down into truths, yes those messages were shared but what concerns me is simply how your alliance/alliance leadership has the apparent lack of ability to see a mind game. I have personally seen keithandmitzi bring down alliances with a few messages and some mind games. Its a tactical advantage if you can manipulate the enemy into thinking what you want.

Graeme0161 every alliance internally consumes when a player has quit Grepolis and this war just happened to break out when this player was being consumed not the other way around. It is simply the way you remodel the events into the text that makes the point but along the way someone will expose the truth. But yet I ask if you had received these messages from WoV supposedly showing that TGSA2 had tried to stab you in the back why would you not ask us first? Had we not trust in each other after supporting each other over the past months? :heh: Doesn't make sense if you already had distrusted us and at that point then it is not a pact its an uneasy NAP theoretically.

DeletedUser12330

The refugees that you took in where the whole alliance "The Union of elites" , with their leader Sid1993. I contacted your leader at the time and explained the situation and pointed out that if they kept him and the other refugees it would be war, He refused to kick them so that was why we ended up fighting. we have about 4 or 5 of your ex players just check the stats and they all asked to join due to the fact that your alliance had no coodination and were a joke.

Basically this is a war game. :pro: so just shut up and fight

DeletedUser

From that thread you posted of your colonizations it looks like that besides one or two exceptions, you all consume each other, bit embarrasing really.

Just wondering has Jedi Keith taught you the ways of the force? to destroy alliances with your mind
are you doing it to me now, Please don't!

Try fighting its much more fun than all the back stabbing mind games, honestly! since it started I have never seen a forum used as much in all the worlds I have played in.

DeletedUser

Correction, this is MY world! lol

If you really want to get technical, I think this is actually Jaybog's world, since he is the number 1 player I think.

Also prabha, as it stands right now, all your talk about being able to take our cities is a load of bull. Your losing this war 5-0 right now. And I expect that gap to grow even greater.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you really want to get technical, I think this is actually Jaybog's world, since he is the number 1 player I think.

Also prabha, as it stands right now, all your talk about being able to take our cities is a load of bull. Your losing this war 5-0 right now. And I expect that gap to grow even greater.

and if you want to get REALLY technical, Jay is in my alliance, so yeah, It's my world.

DeletedUser

The refugees that you took in where the whole alliance "The Union of elites" , with their leader Sid1993. I contacted your leader at the time and explained the situation and pointed out that if they kept him and the other refugees it would be war, He refused to kick them so that was why we ended up fighting. we have about 4 or 5 of your ex players just check the stats and they all asked to join due to the fact that your alliance had no coodination and were a joke.

Basically this is a war game. :pro: so just shut up and fight

No, this is not just a war game. There is diplomacy, mind games and stuff like that. So no, he doesn't have to shut up. The NU forums need a bit of action, and you are giving that to us. Then those who feel they can "spoil" a thread with useless comments come over and empty it of any sense. So, please, do continue your quarrel.

DeletedUser

Your losing this war 5-0 right now. And I expect that gap to grow even greater.

Rank Name Points Players Average points
1 The Efficacious 2559668 110 23270
2 Shadows Fall 2214310 43 51496
3 WoV- 1777813 57 31190
4 Zombie Elite Pirates 1447086 67 21598
5 EaglesEye 1429310 86 16620
6 The Dogs Of War 1242443 89 13960
7 the great spartan army 2 1109893 110 10090 (+1)
8 The 13th Legion 1095555 73 15008 (-1)
9 Titans Of Nu 1014572 157 6462
10 Sacred Band Byzantine 739237 148 4995

@13th

Interesting, i thought When your loosing a war you were suppose to be going down in overall rank??

since it began TGSA has gone from 214 cities to 221 cities and 13th legion has gone from 190 to 191 cities, keep up the great work (both sides!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You attacked us while we were in the middle of purging an inactive member who if you look at greostats has been inactive for over 3 weeks now better keep a 10k city within the alliance then let someone else take it

Status
Not open for further replies.