PnP Back-stabbed by an ally

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well Mr Carta,

You got to relax. You respect me more after putting an own meaning to my text. Ok. I will try and help you interpret. Notice the"I"? Means just me. Yes I want to war and I want to do it with you. Why? You attacked me unprovoked than sued for peace with words of respect blablabla. Then you attack me unprovoked again. Am I whining like a mule over this? No but I dont like you never will probably. Still I.

13th is a different matter. Maybe I tried to mske a war but not very hard. You the tgsa2 did that. But lets put reasons aside and just fight because its fun. Dont want to fight? Sim city is just a simple download away.....

DeletedUser

No you havent

Question,how would you feel seeing the communication with my name in replace of KandMs

Your answer "difference between words and actions", does not answer my question.

Just so you know when you are ready to take a city
Colony ships take 6hours to build with call of the ocean
revolt to take full hold takes 12 hours then you have another 12 hours to land it

Im happy to help with advise

DeletedUser

OK, I'll use the smallest words I can.

If I'd seen the infamous message, my honest answer would be "Oi what the hell do you think you are doing?" not ATTACK.

And if you're not allowed an opinion if you have fewer two cities in the 13th Legion, you are in the GSA2.

Berating me for having just the one city, Oh gosh, I'm scared!

DeletedUser

OK, I'll use the smallest words I can.

If I'd seen the infamous message, my honest answer would be "Oi what the hell do you think you are doing?" not ATTACK.

So you agree with me KandM is the back stabber in all this, just you think my actions are wrong and I should have sat back and talked it through even though its a war game.

Thanks for the long awaited answer

As for the last bit of your post

I am always happy to give advise to everyone, I have forwarded on messages to Derfsat not gloating just to give advise regarding some of the attacks players from your alliance have been doing, I do the same to the 13th players as well

So dont be scared ;)

DeletedUser

Well, seems we're having a discussion on the meaning of words, where "exactly" did I call K&M a backstabber?

DeletedUser

You did not "Exactly" say that however your answer to the question

"Oi what the hell do you think you are doing" means you disagree with his actions does it not? as I do,
He did that to a fellow allie, trying to get other alliances to attack us. I would class that as back stabbing you can put your own gloss on it if you like, but your answer proves you think his actions were wrong and for that
I thank you.

DeletedUser

As I've said before if you break down what keithandmitzi did into the truth not just superficial text out of context than you would understand that he was trying to screw WoV over and if I have it correct 13th was at war with WoV at that point. Two pact alliances at war with 1 single alliance, a common enemy. WoV took the messages and played them out of context in their favor, a smart move I must admit but it has no honor. Now like your own members have said diplomacy has a huge role in this game. War and diplomacy go hand in hand. Is it not diplomatic issues that cause the WAR part of a this game? I think so and since we were pact alliances and we had worked together you would think there would be more trust in a pact than an enemy. A diplomatically intelligent player would do as Carthaginian has said. Without any trust a person would do as you have done. So according to that logic then 13th had no trust in TGSA2 after months of working together and after battling a common enemy, and what do you have without trust in a pact? Nothing, absolutely nothing besides a useless title. Maybe this war was a good thing in the end because it proved that 13th had no trust and also small diplomatic skills.

DeletedUser

Have you seen the remainder of the communication? If so could you forward it so I can see in what context it was ment.

Yes we was at war with WoV at the time which kind of makes it all the worse in my opinion

I agree Pambo played a blinder but I do think we was more of an inconvienence to them than a real threat, I dont understand the part of no honor she did exactly what KandM did but did it better.

I agree I had no trust in TGSA2, could you tell me in what way we worked together as I dont remember working with TGSA players, beside supporting one of there members from being conquered and helping one player take a city on my island. we had no communication in our joint forum,

As for no diplomatic skills, you could possibly be right but I think that goes both ways as lack of communication caused this problem, if as you believe, KandM intentions was honourable with WoV could he have not messaged me 1st of his idea?

for the record once I received the message from pambo I forwarded it on to keith and asked what it was about his reply was not pleasant, If you wish I could forward it on to you in game, I dont do foul language not sure the foul language was ment for me but he eventually gave me the I destroy alliances reply

DeletedUser

Last post on this subject from me, as we/I am probably boring the Nu world to death.

Enjoy the game :)

DeletedUser

Have you seen the remainder of the communication? If so could you forward it so I can see in what context it was ment.

Yes we was at war with WoV at the time which kind of makes it all the worse in my opinion

I agree Pambo played a blinder but I do think we was more of an inconvienence to them than a real threat, I dont understand the part of no honor she did exactly what KandM did but did it better.

I agree I had no trust in TGSA2, could you tell me in what way we worked together as I dont remember working with TGSA players, beside supporting one of there members from being conquered and helping one player take a city on my island. we had no communication in our joint forum,

As for no diplomatic skills, you could possibly be right but I think that goes both ways as lack of communication caused this problem, if as you believe, KandM intentions was honourable with WoV could he have not messaged me 1st of his idea?

for the record once I received the message from pambo I forwarded it on to keith and asked what it was about his reply was not pleasant, If you wish I could forward it on to you in game, I dont do foul language not sure the foul language was ment for me but he eventually gave me the I destroy alliances reply
Im sure there was more besides that and plus isn't that a good part? Neither alliances needed each other constantly but was willing to work together. Pacts aren't meant to be a crutch or a support beam they are mean't to be the last option when you have no place else to turn, the cavalry in theory. If you rely entirely on your pacts then it benefits only you and should be broken. In my opinion the lack of communication was because both alliance were at a point where we could stand on our own.

Yes I have seen the entirety of the messages and seen them in order and context and already have them there is no need to forward them unless you just really want to make sure that I have them.

Sure in all honesty it was a mistake but only because the operation was out of order of communication not because there was intent to harm.

DeletedUser

I wish everyone saw the whole conversation between me and pambo not just 1 little part of it.Graeme0161 i did explain everything i was doing and yes it was after pambo messaged you about my action's, but really everything happend in a 1 day period and i never ever had plan's on screwing 13th,i know that's gonna pambo off but hell i was only trying to help YOUR alliance in the war with Wov-

BTW how's the war going between 13th vs Wov. Or was that a war that everyone wimped out on, or just said hell let's screw TGSA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wish everyone saw the whole conversation between me and pambo not just 1 little part of it.Graeme0161 i did explain everything i was doing and yes it was after pambo messaged you about my action's, but really everything happend in a 1 day period and i never ever had plan's on screwing 13th,i know that's gonna pambo off but hell i was only trying to help YOUR alliance in the war with Wov-

BTW how's the war going between 13th vs Wov. Or was that a war that everyone wimped out on, or just said hell let's screw TGSA

LOL everyone say's i was only trying to help you after the fact !.
You and i both know that you came to WoV looking for help with 13th.
The fact that you got your alliance in hot water by me passing on that message is irrelevant to the issue at hand.
WoV has no interest in who wins 43 and someone will come out on top who will it be only time will tell by the looks of things 13th legion got its act together very quick.
I will say that if you did your homework you would know i hold a soft spot for Graeme and you would have known that asking WoV for help was a stupid thing to do don't blame WoV for your issues .
By the way this is a War game and and at some stage we all have to look to dominate our ocean's.
So Troop up and fight and and may the best Man win.

DeletedUser16592

Go Hard or go home that is the way grepolis is meant to played :cool::pro:

Status
Not open for further replies.