PnP Back-stabbed by an ally

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Refugee? KMA

I'm former UoE, never ran from a ZEP, never will.

SID1993 was and still is, a jellyfish, especially when he was briefly 13th.

I joined the TGSA because the UoE was being disbanded, nothing to do with being a refugee.

The 13th can try and wrap up everything they've done recently as responding to some sort of slight against them, all they've really proved is that even when they have weeks of lead time to attack us, it ends in a major fail!

And seems we're on the subject of taking in refugees, that's something the 13th are guilty of too.

DeletedUser

Carthaginian is right, The 13th Legion took in the Pink Fluffy Bunnies as refugees. We had been fighting them for months. Both sides are guilty of taking in refugees so why don't we just call that a mute point.

I could be wrong, but I never remember us verbally lashing out to ZEP for attacking our members that were formerly from UoE. ZEP still had a right to attack them.

For my two cents, 13th Legion really ed up. They were planning these attacks for weeks and could only take 5 cities? Wow, all the time to plan and the element of surprise, sad. I have a city on an island with 4 cities owned by 13th Legion and they were not able to take it.

DeletedUser

Carthaginian is right, The 13th Legion took in the Pink Fluffy Bunnies as refugees. We had been fighting them for months. Both sides are guilty of taking in refugees so why don't we just call that a mute point.

For my two cents, 13th Legion really ed up. They were planning these attacks for weeks and could only take 5 cities? Wow, all the time to plan and the element of surprise, sad. I have a city on an island with 4 cities owned by 13th Legion and they were not able to take it.

Remind me. How many of my cities did you take in the months that you warred me alone? Yes I had two semi-active friends so let's count it as two. In the end you took one city of Raj when he quit. And you were like 110 people, right?

Still I know you have some good players. Tdunk has my respect for still avoiding to lose a city to me, and is doing a good job. Still 7-2 is a good score no matter how prepared or not we (13th) were.

We will continue and go after your stronger players and will I think be rather succesfull, albetït slowly. You will probably keep up with interal and ghost conquests, with the sometimes added pick-up of an inactive on the other side.
Time will tell who the failure is I guess...

Good luck, you will need it!

DeletedUser

Remind me. How many of my cities did you take in the months that you warred me alone? Yes I had two semi-active friends so let's count it as two. In the end you took one city of Raj when he quit.

Those were indeed a VERY educational 2 months in learning the art of gifting bp's :p, sigh* as long as everyone is having fun right?!?!??!

RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONWARD TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Fogge, never said you weren't any good, you are plainly a phenomenal player, no doubt.

You were however dying on your *** before the 13th took you in, so we can pretty much date when the plans to attack us started, so the absolute drivel of a reason for their attack just shows what a bunch of snakes they really are.

I hate you Fogge, because you're on the wrong side as far as I am concerned, but I do respect you, and when I "grow up" in this game I could only to be half the player that you and Tdunk are.

The 13th's crowing is just bravado, because there is no way on earth they would have launched this war if they thought they were only going to come out of it, what, 3 cities up so far?

DeletedUser

The 13th's crowing is just bravado, because there is no way on earth they would have launched this war if they thought they were only going to come out of it, what, 3 cities up so far?

I think you need to learn to count try using both hands

Since the 26th when we started attacking

we have taken 7 cities from TGSA you have taken 2

Battle points

Your DefenceBPs has increased 54000
Our Defence BPs has increased 20000

Your Attack BPs has increased 17000
Our attack BPs has increased 47000 :eek:

Above are just rounded up figures, no bravado or crowing
And I have an embarrasing attempt going on at the miniute that, should fail but you never know ;)

On another note
I have to admit Fogge and Tdunk are very good players
the way Tdunk avoided that conquest took some skill and I have learnt something from the reports I have seen,

Keep it going in here its livening up the forums well it is for me :)

DeletedUser

Good to see my fellow TGSA2 members going on the forum and killing some flamers with me ;)

Graeme if course you have taken more cities than us, you planned it for some time! I have the messages to prove it too

Graeme0161 on 3/27/11 at 12:21 AM
I will send you an invite but I have to warn you we have plans a foot to attack your old alliance dont think bad of me please,

We have been discussing it for a while since we received that message from Pambo
(partial message. The last bit has no relevance and Graeme knows that)

So planning plays a huge role here. If TGSA2 had known this before then the stats would be much much closer. Most likely 0-0 or 2-3 (vice versa) :) and now this thread can be back on topic lol.

DeletedUser2524

If TGSA2 are so superior they should just prove it and conquer some cities not talk about how unprepared they are.

DeletedUser

So planning plays a huge role here. If TGSA2 had known this before then the stats would be much much closer. Most likely 0-0 or 2-3 (vice versa)

To Prabha:

1. At that time the 13th Legion was in a conflict with WoV (no anticipated contribution from GSA2 ever). Because we were busy with WoV no one discussed or even thought of a war with GSA2. You (prabha) seem to imply that the 13th was planning this for at least a few weeks beforehand. In fact, the members of the 13th were informed by Graeme with a 1 day warning that we were ending the pact with GSA2 and declaring war - to keep the facts straight.

2. It was the leader of GSA2 that warned Pambo of our plans even though GSA2 and the 13th had a pact. Stop with the back-stabbing by the 13th Legion nonsense.

3. The GSA2 was given a warning from Graeme several hours before the attacks began. If you feel that you were not warned then there is a problem with the communication skills of GSA2- nothing to do with the 13th Legion.

4. The 13th Legion never took in the Pink Fluffy Bunnies alliance as you claim. If I am not mistaken, only 2 of its players joined us. Fogge, one of them, was not a refugee. As far as I know, when a player switches his alliance (without seeking protection) he is not a refugee - especially since Fogge humiliated GSA2, not the other way around, before joining. I get the feeling that GSA2 calls Fogge a refugee because it was embarrassed by not being able to conquer any of his cities. If that is a way in which your alliance builds up its self esteem then no wonder it is as bad as everyone seems to think.

I understand you are the diplomat of GSA2. Next time you reply try to stick to the facts - it will possibly help you not destroy the terrible reputation of your alliance more.

Thanks

DeletedUser

Of course Warspawn, we accept your version of events totally, and without question.

And next week, you'll be walking on water, solving the world energy crisis, and feeding the world!

Do any of these things have the ring of truth about them?

Gee, now let me think...

The quote below is from "Wars You Would Like To See" posted on 16/3/2011

The 13th Legion V The Great Spartan Army 2

Battle of ocean 43,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And next week, you'll be walking on water, solving the world energy crisis, and feeding the world!

Well, walking on water really isn't that far fetched. Considering all you would have to do is devise some system which would distribute your weight over a wide enough area that the natural surface tension of water would be able to support you. Case in point? Look up a water strider, its a little bug that does this. What energy crisis? There isn't one; the world is not in danger of running out of energy. Oil, yes but not for many many years. And there alternatives to oil. And we can already feed the world, its just a matter of making a profit that prevents people in third world countries from getting food.

Ok, back on topic. TGSA is losing this war, while only fighting something like 20 of our members regularly. The rest of the 13th are too far away and not yet able to effectively attack you guys. Don't believe me? Look up the stats of Grepostats. Ill even give you the link to where you need to go.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en13/alliance/1480/members?compare=kill_att The numbers don't lie.

DeletedUser

Fogge, never said you weren't any good, you are plainly a phenomenal player, no doubt.

You were however dying on your *** before the 13th took you in, so we can pretty much date when the plans to attack us started, so the absolute drivel of a reason for their attack just shows what a bunch of snakes they really are.

I have to admit to some small influence on the going to war. i know it's easy to say I was a refugee, I will have to agree on that. i don't know if I was dying. I was stronger when I joined 13th then when you started attacking me and up 2-0 in conquests. probably numbers would have prevailed in time if I had stayed alone.

I have no bad feelings about going to war with you. 13th knew this when they took me on, and anticipated this for the future. The rapidly decline in relations were as far as I know from the reasons prev stated, and had little to do with me, but hugging is not for this game so war would have been inevitable sooner or later, at least that's my view of it.

DeletedUser

I have no bad feelings about going to war with you. 13th knew this when they took me on, and anticipated this for the future... so war would have been inevitable sooner or later.

Thanks Fogge, you've just confirmed everything we've been saying.

My respect for you as an enemy of the GSA2 has just gone up!

DeletedUser

That quote gets a different meaning when you cut out the middle like taht. What I meant was there was probably war on the horizon, but for all I know your leaders made it happen that much faster, before we had much planning done.

DeletedUser

Of course Warspawn, we accept your version of events totally, and without question.

Do any of these things have the ring of truth about them?

Gee, now let me think...

The quote below is from "Wars You Would Like To See" posted on 16/3/2011

Gee, now let me see...

Yes "wars you would like to see" This is asking for opinions and it would have been a good one to see, 2 evenly matched alliances, sharing the same ocean.
one place above each other in the rankings, both alliances not as organised and as powerful as the ones above us in the rankings. please tell me if you disagree it would have been a good one to see
And now you can :)
but I can asure you I only started planning 5 days before we started when I received the much debated message, (by planning I mean asking 2 players opinions) and building offence troops
and the other alliance members only knew less than 24 hours before of the target, was advised to build offence troops etc 48 hours before.

DeletedUser

"We weren't planning, but we were planning, I wanted to see the war, but not like that like this, actually more like that, it was a postulation not a declaration.

No really we didn't plan until 24hours before, we just happened to have a job lot Colony Ships lying around that no-one was using, and we thought let's use them on our allies"

Is that what you're trying to tell us?

I'm sorry, because when I quote you directly, you argue that I'm taking your words out of context, when I remove extraneous text, that is apparently altering the meaning, although the reader would have just read the post where the quote was taken from.

Why don't you just admit you stabbed us in the back?

DeletedUser

Please tell me, I have asked this before and nobody answered it, if you would have read that communication between KandM and Pambo but replace KandM name with mine would you say I was back stabbing?????

Colony ships dont take long to build, using call of the ocean when you are ready to take your 2nd city try it

DeletedUser

Is there a difference between "words" and "actions"?

Apart from how they're spelled?

Amazing, call of the ocean cuts building a CS down to nothing, but only for the 13th Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.