PnP - Chillax Palace Resort

DeletedUser

There has been a notable increase in the Chillax bashing as of late with players accusing the alliance of going on alliance wide vacations and such. Well I am here to answer those claims. Enjoy!

Welcome to Chillax Palace Resort! The home of sun, sand and outright glory.

tsunami-epicentre.jpg

At Chillax Palace Resort we try our hardest to maintain the highest level of service whilst providing the greatest holidays and vacations available to mankind.

bad-service-comment_18.jpg

Whilst here you can take part in the ancient activity of back waxing.

hairy-back-valentine.jpg

Or attempt to beat the challenge and successfully shoot yourself in the foot.

shot-foot.jpg

Finally, finish up your relaxing stay by taking our mesmerizing trip down Niagra Falls.

raft_waterfalls_art.jpg

We hope all those things will be of enjoyment to you. But just in case, our extra special staff will be willing to go just that little bit further. Whatever you need, they will be there. Don't worry, they don't bite.

drag_me_to_hell_witch.jpg

All this is available for just 4 tiny instalments of 1 million resources, which can be sent to any Chillax cities. Just be sure to be quick as we only have a limited number of spaces available on this once in a lifetime trip. While you are there, we will make sure we take good care of your villages so that they are ready for you upon your return.

Chillax Palace Resort awaits your arrival!

This in no way represents the views and opinions of any members of the alliance Chillax. This was done totally off of my own back to liven up the pretty much dead state that the forums are currently in.

DeletedUser

good to see that Dobby confirms such things as chillax wide vacation modes :D

DeletedUser

He already named the price Dragot. If you ask me it is the bargain of the century.

DeletedUser

Do you have any special packages, my coffers are a little low at the moment :(

If you choose an alliance package then all your members can go at once for just a small fee of 400 million resources. :)