PnP - Crazy War

DeletedUser

The Pacifists fighting a war with Wrath of InSaNiTy? Seems crazy! These guys are good.

2hwj9h.png

And they have over 130 "elite" players and are getting more daily! We are in trouble...

ma8dfo.png

---------------------------
majorfox on XXXX at XX:XX
Hello,
My name is majorfox from the alliance Wrath of Insanity.
I am both founder and diplomat and Id like to speak with the leader if you are not him so if possible could you forward this to him.

We are the largest alliance in the ocean and we're the second largest in the world, only second to a MRA which we are not. We intend on being an elite alliance with top players and to lead this world from the start. We already have top ranking attackers, defenders and world topping players in our alliance, ive checked your players grepostats and you guys are good solid players.

im messaging you to find out are you interested in a merge? I can understand if you wish to remain independent but this is a chance to be apart from something great. I cant promise alot of ranks for your members but I can give you a leader role at the start. As for everyone else we run a democratic system where the best, most active players are rewarded with promotions.

We have a very similer average points and this is something ensures that we are very compatible.
We are at war with only one alliance, The Pacifists, something that is goin very well. We have already wiped out a previous second ranked alliance, Nexus.

Ok im usually not this long winded so sorry for yaping on! Let me know what you think, im eagerly awaiting your reply:)
--------------------------

OH NO! We are under attack! From two of their "experienced" players...

2z7jxn4.png

154ezpz.png

359bpqh.png

2rc02v5.png

One of those guys even got the "naval clear" to land ahead of the "land clear." They really are good. I'm glad we got lucky and managed to stop that dangerous attack.

Well, we have to do something to respond to this...

16c9k61.png

2ce2qu0.png

21xyrs.png

8xldnm.png

And, oh, how nice. After a good rimming a little love note is much appreciated.

waon6u.png

Apheidas today at XX:XX
I missed you and your attempts to woo me...wanted to send you a little gift. I haven't heard from you for a long time, I hope you are well.
I hope you miss me like I have missed you.

endri19 today at XX:XX
Oh, my darling, you don't know how much I've missed you as well. Your gift is both generous, and suggestive, but... alas! My religion prohibits me from marrying any but a true Pacifist. Perhaps I can still visit you though? Sneak into your city while you are asleep?

But not everyone seemed very happy about the current state of affairs.

Die *bleep*
davesastutzman
(This message was forwarded)
Decky12 today at XX:XX
don't forget you're the only one on this island that's in your *bleep* pot alliance!!! can't wait for you to crumble!! and it will happen!!
*bleep*!!!!!!!!!!!
davesastutzman
(This message was forwarded)
Decky12 today at XX:XX
keep it up you piece of dog *bleep*!!!!!!! i will get you you *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep*-er

Note: Because this is a "family" forum Decky12's profanity has been dutifully removed and replaced with "*bleep*"

Should we be worried? They are at the top of the rankings these days...

i2rj4p.png

On second thought, we probably don't have too much to worry about. ;)

nbfc5f.png

-mercilex-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm your favorite PnP subject am I lol :p

Though NICE !!

DeletedUser

hm...something here seems familiar....is is a note perhaps or...

DeletedUser

Haha.......great PnP. I play no favorites between alliances, but that was a beautiful thing!

DeletedUser

It's almost so you want to fight these guys, just to get your own PnP from op :D