PnP - Curing the Infection

DeletedUser

i preferred it the way it was before tbh, but it's still pretty good (except for the red writing (puke))

DeletedUser

We continued to engage various cities with random sporadic attacks simply to keep them moving troops around and second guessing. It was a shame Th3K was hit in the process but he was always playing this world for fun anyway.

Very soon we were ready for our next op, but before we started we took on a new recruit ready to fight Infection the man of the hour – MantisRo.

His story is worthy of a PnP in itself so I can only explain it briefly here. Mantis started out in ocean 54 and sent a message to J.n.c 93 asking to become one of Infection. James so rudely ignored the mail and Mantis quickly realised that he was only a future farm. So he began to build his defensive troops and sure enough after bp ended attacks reigned down upon him by the eight hostiles on the same island. Mantis showed true defending skill using all the techniques to defend himself – soon he had the bp for 3 additional cities! Something which puts pay to I am so sorry’s claim that Mantis is a noob who can’t play the game. He chose to get three cities on the one island because it helped his defence and gave protection to his offensive forces. Mantis proved his credentials to PacMan and was accepted into the alliance were he achieved arguably its greatest military feat.

That part is very wrong. You making things up and overthinking.

We never lost a city we knew about an incoming CS. Everything we knew about got destroyed.

About MantisRo:

Some Infection guys maybe did few attacks on him, but we never took him as a serious threat because he was turtled enyway and couldn´t hurt anyone but inactive JNC.

i had tripwire in JNC city and i think i did even kill one of his CS with my support, but i pulled everything out, because JNC didn´t come online 2 days and we couldn´t let you kill our supporting troops. We were only able to stop your nooby timed incoming CS. And that we did very well. not even 1 got in we knew about.
Me and Bat had between us 2 around 2K biremes at the moment we left Infection. At that time it was good enough to stop every CS you where sending.
We were only mad about the players, who didn´t post about the incoming CS. We had to be online a lot to kill those CS, but we really never had much trouble sniping those CS because they where very badly timed with clearing attacks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the main reason they were all bad was because only 7 people out of the 29 we had at the time did anything

tig/pacman fell because the people didn't know how to work in a team.

and grepo stats shows JNC active right up until the day before he got conquered, and he probable making troops to explain the no point gain he had on that day

DeletedUser

I´m not JNC fan. Been fighting against him in several alliances. But he wasn ´t active. His last post in forum was ~2 days before conquering. It was about that he got revolted. So we sent support. But he never came back. We pulled out.

DeletedUser

Banana, he probably still had things queued, hence showing as active while in fact he wasn't there.

DeletedUser

truth is he was inactive whether u believe it or not. IASS is right about players we had that wouldnt post incommings CS or even incomming attacks. in my mind they did the right thing when they left. i mean would u stay? honestly would u? players not post attacks or CS ur leader is inactive and only a few could efficiently help in defending and i was one of those who couldnt help efficient. anyways infection is gone and this matter should really be over with.