PnP: Delta Squad rocking a town near you!

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Now everyone knows about the amazing Alpha, brilliant Bravo and courageous Charlie but there is one squad remaining, and that's us, Delta.

delta.png

So, let's meet the squad, firstly our leader, nobodyelse:

5qCK.png

He seems nice, eh? You know, smarter than that pendered noob anyway.

So, check out some of our meh attack reports!

5qD8.png

5qDB.png

5qDK.png

Now, as you may know of NoE's squadrons and their directions, but if not it's Alpha-44 Bravo-45 Charlie-54 and Delta protecting home in 055. So if you are like some people and think we're noobs take after this awesome dude.

5qE6.png

What an awesome attack! 105 slingers swordsmen! Some nuke!

This is a presentation from us at Delta, not Alpha, Bravo, Charle, DELTA!

Oh yeah, and before we go, here's some advice; don't mess with nobodyelse.

5qEm.png

=============================================================

This is my first PnP, and hopefully not the last.

DeletedUser

a pnp from a noob with mutzzy what the?:p
+rep dear thomas.hahaha:D

DeletedUser

every pnp including a quote from mutzzy is an epic PnP :p

DeletedUser6810

To be honest, all we needed was a noob qoute from mutzzy and this thread would have been amazing :)

DeletedUser

I just love anyone who sincerely and consistently uses "idiots" when referring to groups of people. It's such an underappreciated term these days.

DeletedUser

The dude actually cleared the damn city with 100 swords xD Oh, come on...

DeletedUser

you need to meet mutzzy :p

As I re-read that phrase, I have more and more appreciation for it:

"...i understand that im a child.idiots!"

Simple, straightforward, but effective. Self-aware ("im a child"); empathetic ("i understand"); authoritative ("idiots!").

Brilliant!

DeletedUser

Do you play IG under a different name, because Chimo said he didn't lose all of his army, only a small force.

DeletedUser

thomas if you know anything about grepo you would know chimo is lying. if he wasnt cleared completely then all the attacking forces would've died. and it wasnt militia either as the swords wouldnt be able to beat militia.

DeletedUser

Meh, I didn't really pay attention to the report, my bad.

DeletedUser345

It was my city, i was offline and i was lucky most of my slingers were out farming 33 slingers still took out that much troops.

DeletedUser345

thomas if you know anything about grepo you would know chimo is lying. if he wasnt cleared completely then all the attacking forces would've died. and it wasnt militia either as the swords wouldnt be able to beat militia.

No i said i wasn't cleared completly 'cos some of my troops were farming and a small portion were left.

DeletedUser

hmm,delta squad.i saw 2 shorties who dare to stand in front of me.will see,the world is still young.but im not alone this time.so,i will hunt some noobs.very soon.