PnP: Helorus, Let them come

DeletedUser829

Helorus my darling, I have always thought of you as a she, for if you were a he and not a she then I may as well be Steinalder.

I have watched from the shadows as you spread your llama's wings and allow the warriors to roam your lands. These warriors have come, they're active, waiting... eager to llama's, I mean Deploy, I mean settle, I mean start playing with.... this isn't working.

I've seen the strong come. They come with mighty spears, and bows. They ride horses. They are in the shadows, feeding, waiting... growing stronger...
zach_carebear_nomore.jpg

They act tough, teaching, telling, preaching, saying everyone is doing it wrong. I know your type... You think you know art, war, and other... "stuff"
emo_carebear.gif.jpg

I've seen the brave, the ones who let the world know they're here. By their own name people respect them, their deeds can be seen far away, and they have a reputation that precedes them.
Militant_Bear_by_thepasswordis_123456.jpg

But we know what's really going on...
carebears01.jpg

I've seen the... Special ones who I didn't know could even open a door (seriously... Ramen??). These guys stumbled in here somehow, trying to rhetorically parse arbitrary words together they have no idea what mean they hi.
51.jpg

But in the end, we always know what happens to these types.

THIS IMAGE WAS NOT REALLY APPROPRIATE, BUT I LIKE LLAMA'S

... where was I, sorry I got distracted.

In all worlds, these are needed. They build the foundation for mighty kingdoms, they are the back bone of all empires, they are the reason Mod's started getting cool signatures on Alpha. They are rare, and they don't come out that often... but they are there, slowly giving people the leg up they deserve.

THIS WAS THE PICTURE OF A HUGGING BEAR BUT I FORGOT THAT ANIMATED IMAGES WERE NOT ALLOWED SO THAT'S WHY SKULLY HAD TO CHANGE THIS. NOW CONTINUE READING THIS PNP

They are the few, the un-trained, the ones who never let us down, the huggers. Oh, my precious Helorus, please let the huggers come in. They may be Silent, they may be unseen (hey those sound like kids, you two should get together). Please don't close your wings(I said wings) to them, don't close them. Please let the world know you're ready, so they come. Your lands are lucious, your llama's strong. Your llama's are ripe for the mining. Your doors will be open soon...

ilfullxfull117884241.jpg

The bears are hungry...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Helorus my darling, I have always thought of you as a she, for if you were a he and not a she then I may as well be Steinalder.

HAH! I made the first paragraph!! Lol......it has a nice touch though - good job mate.

DeletedUser

Right, I love PnPs but please abide the rules when posting them.

I.. erm.. edited some parts. llama's are cool.

DeletedUser829

Just don't read my previous PnP, I don't want to get banned :p