PnP: History of Elvis Page 1

DeletedUser

In the beginning, Elvis was a young alliance
elviskid428x269_to_468x312.jpg

Nobody gave Elvis a second look. But soon, Elvis began to grow.
4075773016_5ccb55c6de.jpg

No one thought highly of young Elvis, until he began to sing and dance.
elvis.jpg

He sang and danced his way to the top
agwj-1217160-1.jpg

Yet
no-respect-480.gif

was given,

One day a
roof_rat2.jpg

attacked Elvis, and so a NAP between Elvis and NoE was made
BillHaley.jpg

Knowing NoE was using the NAP as a way to not go to war on two fronts , Elvis immediately began to sing their way into NoE's home
brush1.jpg

Soon a coalition was formed between
the-secret_seal_on_dark.jpg

monkeyking.jpg

elvis-presley.jpg

NoE was scared
scared-little-girl.jpg

Knowing NoE was losing. Their fearless leader did something not many would do. He approached

and begged to merge to save himself.
u14159897.jpg

A merger that would shape Zeta forever happened, but only after NoE's fearless leader
www_Sticker_Tk_kiss_my_ass.jpg

the leader of

The war was still within reach. Elvis was in NoE's home using the restroom at this point.
clean_sparkling_toilet.jpg

UnMeEk (formerly NoE) was not happy what Elvis did to the restroom. :supermad:
dirty%20toilet.jpg

DeletedUser2663

"NoE was scared"
"Knowing NoE was losing."

lol always good to see someone who dosnt know the facts. I will not grace this with arguing the points but just remind you all that uNmEek is now the best alliance on the server atm and has been since "the coalition" failed at even out conquring uNmEek even though it was greater than 10:1 odds.

decent PnP but next time write more. there isnt much info there but good picture choice though.

DeletedUser

Pretty much agree with metalcore on this, I like the PnP but would prefer more writing and less repetition of the pictures? Obviously being uNmEek myself i disagree with what's generally said, apparently at some point we were losing? :p Either way I hope everyone enjoys the coming of new hostilities :D

DeletedUser

it's just slander with very little truth behind it. the fact remains that there is a pnp already on this board which is a proper take of the situation. the facts are glaring, all one needs to do is check the grepostats page of elvis world tour, to see their downfall.