PnP - How i discovered rainbows are useless

DeletedUser6156

It was a normal Wednesday morning logging on to find that once more Public Enemy were conquering an inactive VRoD players city (shocking I know but we just like all alliances do have them).

Having recently purchased some magic rainbows from Dobby, I thought I would try them out against this conquest. I should have known that he would never sell me good merchandise and needless to say my rainbows failed :rolleyes:

1w1lx.jpg

Not only had dobby sold me faulty goods, the rainbows also had an in built report that warned Public Enemy that i had a city in the area, a fact they had not been aware of :p

The attacks that followed can only be described as the irresitable force meets the movable object.
Public Enemy versus me and my counterfeit rainbows

Sekeriadis declared his intentions with a 50k spy (it failed) and then came 16 ls attacks, ranging from low 10's to mid 60's.

Warning this spoiler is full of very boring LS attacks and couldn't link seperately so it just takes you to a slideshow of them if you bother enjoy, if not I don't blame you.

My rainbows were useless they just couldn't handle those light ships. It was after the 16th attack that i found the answer i was looking for. A nice man on a horse was willing to defend my city if I gave him my soul. Seeing this as a fair deal but having already been cheated I asked him to show me what he could do:

2dch4dk.jpg

Victorious I agreed and was now ready to face the Public Enemy horde and the cs that was en route

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can't say I agree with it. But an enjoyable read all the same. :)

DeletedUser6156

Part 2

Late last night, Death, for that was the guy on the horse ;) decided to abandon me he did not realise that Sekeriadis was on good terms with Zeus and had a troop of highly trained manticores.

33ttn4g.jpg

Needless to say death was useless against them and left me alone (reoccurring theme here :rolleyes:). The first attack landed and despite defending valiantly:p I failed

33y3mnr.jpg

My doom almost certain, a nearby hermit, who shall remained unnamed, decided that he had nothing better to do on his Wednesday night and lent me a few biremes. The fight was on.

a9uutk.jpg

2yvnhq9.jpg

Sekeriadis 0 - fin13 (fingolfin) + rainbows + Death + nearby hermit 1 :pro:

Thanks for reading and I hope that you enjoyed it a little bit. Not too much I don't want you doing anything that could be frowned upon :p

DeletedUser

Nice one fin, well written :)......you were right about the slideshow though.....that's a minute of my life I can never get back....what a waste :p

DeletedUser6156

he's come back for round 2 and this time he brought help :p
if anything remotely interesting happens you will hear it here last