PnP: I cried wolf, I should've cried sheep.

DeletedUser829

I cried wolf, but I should have cried sheep.

Early morning. Get up, take the dog for a run. Kiss my kids and look at my computer. Oh look at this, 18 incoming attacks to 1 city. HugsnTugs is getting attacked. Who the heck would attack a care bear. I know... The Republic. They hate care bears.
screenshot2011052711092.png

First I moved my forces around. Sent the most elite care bears out of my city, in hopes they can return shortly after a CS arrives. I kept the fat ones there, so they could use their bellies on the enemy sim city players.

I then went to my other villages and assembled their bears. I sent the multi-headed bears to help defend.

I also looked at the list of incoming defense, and send my strong offensive bears to those cities - hoping they'd have fewer defenses than before. As luck would have it, they didn't have any defense and my bears mopped up many offensive gremlins.

18 incoming attacks. I cried wolf.

My allies heard me. IN mere seconds i was flooded with support requests. Bears with horses fell from the sky, some horses died. Other bears with slings, and spears fell too. Some fell on the dead horses. (Sorry Peta. The bears ate the dead ones so nothing was wasted). Literally speaking, about 400 bears fell from the sky in total.

screenshot2011052711110.png

But as the time of the attacks got closer, so did their number. Soon my incoming count was over 60, 23 being attacks. I don't know what prompted this, but I then went to my closest friends and cried wolf.

Again, more flippen bears fell from the sky. Pointy ones, horsy ones, ones with big bows, others with big sticks. Feuds started happening as these bears hit terminal velocity. Again, they cleaned up their own mess.

All I could do now was wait... but what is this? Republic support? So soon? Before the waves of attacks? Why yes. And wait, there's more! More Republic Support. Why on earth would they support me before their own forces attack me. My guess? Indigestion.

screenshot2011052711120.png

All my friends are eager for the first attack to hit. My defense needed to hold for the first few attacks. After that, the support was incoming.

The first attack hit. It hit like a toddler peeing on a volcano.
screenshot2011052512314.png

Those poor light ships. They didn't even know what hit them. BAM.
screenshot2011052512323.png

So The Republic played their first card. I played mine.

** PG rated image.
screenshot2011052711034.png

My troops felt a surge of greatness at the mockery of the Republic. The support is arriving.

Ice cream is being served.
Nachos are being served.
Bears are dancing with bears.
A victory party is being held, even before victory. Why? BECAUSE WE CAN. Honestly, Victory parties are the only place for the women to be seen, so they must be held.

screenshot2011052512330.png

Wave after wave of attacks come in, and the bears keep partying.
screenshot2011052512333.png

and then there was a thud:

screenshot2011052512340.png

Beer and Wine are served.
Bears can't eat cheese.
Deer and Moose are served.
Bears like to hunt.

Alliances cheer. But The Republic will be back again. But in the meantime, I'll send some Ice Cream and Nachos out to those that would like them.

Now to prepare for more care bear celebrations at Hugs n' Tugs' favorite resort.

During the festivals a scout started shouting "CS INCOMING. 7 HOURS AWAY"

What's this? Another CS Attempt. My bears cheer.
/Zoom to the future.
screenshot2011052711305.png

The bears have gained 15,000 DBP in 2 short days. /Awoooooooooooooooooooo
:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lucky duck, i wish someone would feed me, much less attack me

DeletedUser

I love your PNPs, you always seem to entertain us all :) Great job!

DeletedUser17045

Nice job.

You're lucky you get yourself some BPs, I have to go find my own. -.-

DeletedUser

Now Gulio, you make me look like a fool, you could have at least mentioned the other 96LSs which landed from different cities before and after the attack from Sprite. This means the total number of LSs I contributed alone is 120, not 20. No Armada, I admit, but I had just smashed a conquest attempt from another mighty DN member, jp22, just a few days before and felt another Republican should share the glory. Multiply my true figure by 18 and you get a true sense of the scale of this battle.

That said I don't want to complain. Please continue to underestimate us by 500% - it should make for some future PnPs even more chuckle-icious than this one.

DeletedUser4577

I dont get really attacked though like this...Had a few attacks but prolly no where close to how much BP he got here! :p

DeletedUser

Wow thats a lot of BP. Does that happen to you daily or what?!

DeletedUser829

They stopped attacking me for a bit. I've evened it out by attacking them. I miss my BP.

DeletedUser3149

I dont get really attacked though like this...Had a few attacks but prolly no where close to how much BP he got here! :p

No they seem to like throwing away their troops on my cities instead, i have had about 50k DBP in the last week alone....lol
:p