[PnP-ish] Allied Military Pact of iota

DeletedUser

AMPI - A new style to play where several alliance enter pact and shared forums en masse to protect each other in an "ally" style way.

This new fad has over 35 alliance signed up including; The Hive, Children of the light and the Fellowship 0F the death. DUN DUN DUN?

They are all ready to work together and take YOU down! :eek:

But don't worry they are more like this.
funny-pictures-cute-fierce-kitten.jpg

I have found out that the player, magento leads this set of pacts and is desperately looking for staff - extract shown below.

You can still apply and stay in your alliance if I select you. It will only affect your role within AMPI and not your alliances.

Ministries you can apply for:

Ministry of Defense - Deals with all things related to war, co-ordinating attacks and making tactical decisions

Ministry of Communications and Relations - Deals with non military based things, like recruiting, merging, forums, peace treaties and making friends :p

Military Intelligence - Deals with incoming, outgoing espionage and undercover work.

AMPI Office - Helps to make decisions that affect the pact.

Are you thinking they seem organised? Well their masses of forum pages say otherwise... Although the new positions had some avid replies from expert players involved in AMPI.

Toast.png

So should elite shadows and the Crimson Knights be quivering in their boots?
The answer is no; the forums are a mess along with their loyalty as is the notion of this mass allying.

*whispers* Good Bye, Iota - I am going back to theta *dissapears*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

only pnp-ish pretty good though ampi reaks and i know from the inside

DeletedUser

BUT GUESS WHAT!?!?

I have new news about this...

Magento...

is...

DEFENDER NOOB!

And I'm not even kidding folks! D N messaged me on World 2 in the beta tester telling me :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

DeletedUser

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I feel like this is Star wars all over again except he isn't my father.

If you liked it please rep, show that you love me by giving me invisible appreciation :D

DeletedUser

i know i didnt atleast he isnt being a mass mailer anymore he made theta crash while i wasin the midst of a revolt

DeletedUser

BUT GUESS WHAT!?!?

Magento...

is...

DEFENDER NOOB!

And I'm not even kidding folks! D N messaged me on World 2 in the beta tester telling me :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Really? What an honour for someone to think I am him. Please show that message as I would love to see it :p

And regarding AMPI, I was bored.

DeletedUser

So should elite shadows and the Crimson Knights be quivering in their boots?

*whispers* Good Bye, Iota - I am going back to theta *dissapears*

The rest was garbage and I forgot what it was about, are you quitting Iota?

DeletedUser

BUT GUESS WHAT!?!?

Magento...

is...

DEFENDER NOOB!

Hmm....yeahh, about that..., next time you accuse me of being someone else, please let it be someone a bit better than an MRA noob.

Heres the message I replied to, I don't see anything about a 'Magneto' ?
stupidnoob.jpg

I may share the same skype name, but thats about it I'm afraid. Try your luck with someone else :D

kthxbai

DeletedUser

Hmm....yeahh, about that..., next time you accuse me of being someone else, please let it be someone a bit better than an MRA noob.

Heres the message I replied to, I don't see anything about a 'Magneto' ?
stupidnoob.jpg

I may share the same skype name, but thats about it I'm afraid. Try your luck with someone else :D

kthxbai

Oopsies :p

New new news.

XERXES IS DEFENDER NOOB!