PnP - KE-SB - KE-CR

• Thread starter DeletedUser13936
  • Start date

DeletedUser

All I remember about LoP... Is shortly TE declared war on them, they fell apart quickly lol :p

It's getting really heated up in here :D

LoP was a dieing alliance and had been for a long time. if i remember right back to the sparten war, which was ended in a day by BA. after that they got lazy and slowly died.

DeletedUser

Never posted before but ... this is really funny.
We fight (former UF vs CR - as you CR like to call us) ... there are a lot of disscutions on this forum but I just don't get one thing :

who is this kleviskalajsi character ? why is he even writtin' ? at 18 y/o he should have other things to do ...

Could someone , maybe from CR 'couse seems like he listen to you , could throw him a bone or something ?

DeletedUser

Never posted before but ... this is really funny.
We fight (former UF vs CR - as you CR like to call us) ... there are a lot of disscutions on this forum but I just don't get one thing :

who is this kleviskalajsi character ? why is he even writtin' ? at 18 y/o he should have other things to do ...

Could someone , maybe from CR 'couse seems like he listen to you , could throw him a bone or something ?

It seems like the little cat has a tongue and it can speak! Did JNC give you permission to writte on forums? Congrats seems like you did a nice job!

Kleviskalajsi has more history on ETA than you, ask all players or leaders of great alliances and they know my caracter, and if we will ask all of them for you , the only thing they will say is that you are on top 12 and nothing more

DeletedUser

you are right ... who ever you are.
You said so many stupid things ... nobody can forget you and everybody knows you.
I'm in top 12 becouse I don't speak ... I do !
Enough said. You worth less than I already wrote.
Get a life kid ! Maybe is not too late for you but I ... really don't think so. And a piece of advice : stop watchin' TV ! It's just fiction !

P.S.
I never talked with JNC, don't know him, don't wanna know him. I just know he is one of the TE leaders and some some time we were in the same alliance.
Aaaa ... The other thing I know is that he gave the Grizclem account to some curly123 kid and that's about it. Not really interested in nonsense talk about who is fightin' who and why. I just play my game !

DeletedUser13936

Hey mate quit harassing Klev. He hasn't done anything to you and then you start telling him to get a life. I would fire back too if i were him.

Anyways you also ought to talk to JNC, if you don't know your alliance leaders you'll end up lost in the whole hum-drum in TE-KE.

DeletedUser

Hey mate quit harassing Klev. He hasn't done anything to you and then you start telling him to get a life. I would fire back too if i were him.

Anyways you also ought to talk to JNC, if you don't know your alliance leaders you'll end up lost in the whole hum-drum in TE-KE.

"Mate",

I thought I will do him a favour 'couse is a good advice : to get a life.
Check again : I am a leader in my own alliance. There is nothing to talk to JNC about. He is doin' his job and I do mine.
Please mind your own business.

All the best !

DeletedUser7471

My suspicion that whoever, sorry whatever, is delusional has proved to be right. He talks about things he doesn't know and then gives a ridiculous image of himself.

Man (?), LoP started attacking us while we were at war with the KE in the south of O43. Elusive the coward understood that we would be outnumbered if he opened a new front in the south (O43/44 border) and broke the NAP he had with us. No TE in sight then. It was then that we started to hit them hard and proved to be much better than he thought. 4 or 5 of us was enough. 3 weeks later he went in VM never to be seen again. Then a few weks after that they joined Fate and we kept on hitting them. So WE started to bring them down and TE and KE only joined us when they were already weak. If I remember well it was only after they joined Fate that they started to get attacks from other alliances. What I do know is that at the beginning we had to face them in the south and KE in the north and still we survived and made LoP very weak. Maybe TE were already hitting them somewhere else but not in the part of the world where UF existed and certainly not in late November when LoP were still strong and started attacking us.

If you have any doubts compare the maps of south O43/north and middle O44 in November and in March and you will see that the achievements I talked about were actually made in 4 months and if somebody says that LoP were a weak alliance when they first engaged us then you might as well say that there are flowers in Mercury.

But what is this conversation about? About showing how good CR are, when the key to your "success" in O34 is a traitor who changed sides? Go on talking if you want, this game is about war, not about talking. Get a life, man (?).

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
It seems like the little cat has a tongue and it can speak! Did JNC give you permission to writte on forums? Congrats seems like you did a nice job!

Kleviskalajsi has more history on ETA than you, ask all players or leaders of great alliances and they know my caracter, and if we will ask all of them for you , the only thing they will say is that you are on top 12 and nothing more

What do I have to do with Praetor-ian speaking on the forums? Anyone has the right to speak on the forums :heh:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
LoP was a dieing alliance and had been for a long time. if i remember right back to the sparten war, which was ended in a day by BA. after that they got lazy and slowly died.

Yeah they did until TE pushed them over the edge and then they truly died :D

DeletedUser

you are right ... who ever you are.
You said so many stupid things ... nobody can forget you and everybody knows you.
I'm in top 12 becouse I don't speak ... I do !
Enough said. You worth less than I already wrote.
Get a life kid ! Maybe is not too late for you but I ... really don't think so. And a piece of advice : stop watchin' TV ! It's just fiction !

P.S.
I never talked with JNC, don't know him, don't wanna know him. I just know he is one of the TE leaders and some some time we were in the same alliance.
Aaaa ... The other thing I know is that he gave the Grizclem account to some curly123 kid and that's about it. Not really interested in nonsense talk about who is fightin' who and why. I just play my game !

Ok , we need to clarify somethings!

This is the first time we speak together and to be polite im saying HELLO!

But lets countinue,you are in 6th place ranking players and 101 citys. This shows a good experienced player no doubt!
Lets see the stats, im in 68th place for defender player with 311048 points and you are in 241th place with 78208 points! This shows that you havent defended yourself like i did also this shows you have had more chances to attack rather than defending! Does this make you an exellent player?

As for attacking player im in 153th place with 178227 points and you are in 4th place with 967965 points!

You have 69 citys in o33 and you are in rank 1! O33 is behind the front line!
You have 15 citys in o34 and you are in rank 9! O34 is in the front line!

Hmmm , which is the conclusion? Most of your citys are behind the front line and this gives to you the advantage of an attacking player! The stats are my proof! So you can only attack the enemy without having the need to defend because the enemy cant risk to come to your main city ocean! And if you need troops, KE dogs are ready to help you just to keep you alive :p

Enough talking about you!

Lets have a little chat about me!

Im in o25 with 63 citys in rank 3! I have 5 citys on o24! I have 1 city on o34!

So KLEVISKALAJSI is your enemy in the front line of your alliance!

I have often attacking enemys and defending! Im leader of an alliance and this puts me with a lot of obligations! Lets say some more about me shall we?

Im 18 years old and i managed to stay alive in the front lines for 2-3 years right? Im 18 years old and im the leader of 15th alliance in world rank and the 2nd alliance in ocean rank! Am i still a kid?! Lets answer later.
When my alliance was in war with CR, i told to CR leader to attack only me and not my members because it was my mistace trusting James (your ex-leader) and put my alliance in war with CR! So i was the only one attacked heavly by CR! I made this only so my members wont have much losses! Still a kid? :rolleyes:

When your dear friend pafapa dissolved my alliance, after 2-3 hours my members recreated another alliance called ALL BLOODZ and invited only the ex-members of TTA only! When i joined them, in a forum tab they all said that they wanted their leader back (me) ! Still a kid eee? :heh:

At least im loyal, not like you who jumps from another alliance to another just to save yourself!

Now that TE war with CR is over you wished you could stay with TE so you wont be attacked by CR lol :p

So all this turns down 2 things you said :

1- Get a life ( I have a life in and out grepolis and its going great) You are refering to me as a kid, this says that you have a bigger age then me, so why dont you insult other members same as your age but you insult only me? This makes you a kid not me ;)

2- This proofs that i dont say stupid things :)

Now its my turn to give you 2 last advices :

1- GET A LIFE
2- DONT HIDE BEHIND THE FRONT LINES AND TELL THAT YOU ARE AN EXELLENT PLAYER

Are you mad? Dont be because :pro: (SW)

DeletedUser

WOW ... if you have so much time to write a story like this ... how can you have a life ?!?
So ... let me see if I get this right ...
Lookin' to my defence points I haven't defend myself because I have most of my cities in Ocean 33 where is safe but !!! ... I had to join TE to safe my self ???? If I am safe in my ocean why do I need to save myself ??? Dude ... take your pill. It's gettin' dark !
Since I can spare some time for you (still blame myself for it) I can inform you with great pleasure that I made pafapa dissolv your patethic alliance. Not by threat ! Just talkin' ...
Secound ... I never said I am a great player. I let the other judge what kind of a player I am.
Third ... KE dogs ? Kid ... watch your language ... there are people there that could be your father's age or even your grand-father's like Max Gates so stop insultin' people .... Ke dos who help me ? with what if I never been attacked ? Kid ... again ... take the blue pill ... it helps and maybe , after a while , you won't be so retarded to write something like this.
Forth ... since I never been attacked by CR how could I wanna be in TE so CR would not attack me ?!?!?
Fifth ... kid ... really ... stop watchin' Cartoon Network. Santa does not exist and the white rabbit does not lay red eggs on Easter! Do you have 18 years spent in your ballcony ?
garrage maybe ?
I feel sorry for you and your patethic small life. I have kids but if one of them grew up like you ... I would have given him away, military school or somethin'.
By the way ... have you met any girls ? You know ... the opposite sex ? Humans who look like you but with long hair nails done ? Really ... do you understand ?

DeletedUser

If you have any doubts compare the maps of south O43/north and middle O44 in November and in March and you will see that the achievements

ok, I'm game lets do that

November
eatmapnov6.jpg

I'll even give you until June 2 extra months ;)

Etamapjune3rd.jpg

otherjune3rdstuff.jpg

no looks like anther fish story (lie) by former UF members.

the only reason you have a lot of cities in that ocean is because you recruited members (stole) from The Elite when you un-merged.

But what is this conversation about? About showing how good CR are, when the key to your "success" in O34 is a traitor who changed sides? Go on talking if you want, this game is about war, not about talking. Get a life, man (?).

Hard to fight a war when everyone I start attacking quits.

we started this war with 64 cities in ocean 34. We recruited grizclem 63 cities 58 in ocean 34. 64+58 = 122. We have 225 cities in ocean 34.

These maps show you had control of ocean 34 for a long time and now you went and lost the whole southern half shame on you.

DeletedUser

reply to klev's post

klev,

first of all hello. i got nothing better to do today so i thought i will reply to your very long post.

kleviskalajsi said:
KE dogs are ready to help you just to keep you alive
your alliance supporting you does not mean they are dogs. support is why you are in the alliance in the first place.

kleviskalajsi said:
because you have only one city in the frontline? :D
knights would be probably be scared ( :) ) but they can't find your one city!

kleviskalajsi said:
Lets say some more about me shall we?
NO we are not interested

kleviskalajsi said:
im the leader of 15th alliance in world rank
wasn't your alliance ranked 13th? you fell down 2 spots? good leadership!

kleviskalajsi said:
Im 18 years old
noone cares about your age. in the game you are a player, that is all. don't expect sympathy coz you are young.

kleviskalajsi said:
and i managed to stay alive in the front lines for 2-3 years right?
it took you 2-3 years to get 63 cities? lolol.....

kleviskalajsi said:
At least im loyal, not like you who jumps from another alliance to another just to save yourself!
our loyalty is more known than yours. lets not forget first you sided with ef then jumped ship because you were scared of the ghost in the closet - cr. does not speak of your loyalty does it?

kleviskalajsi said:
Now that TE war with CR is over you wished you could stay with TE so you wont be attacked by CR lol
really... does this sentence make sense?

kleviskalajsi said:
2- This proofs that i dont say stupid things
sorry yet to see the proof that you are not stupid........ ;)

bottomline- every leader has obligations and sacrifices time and effort for their alliance. so please don't insult players you don't know like your masters cr do.

DeletedUser

abbs, I cant believe you used up all that time to answer klev. the guy cant read! ever noticed how his sentences dont have a subject and an object... I think he's just copy+pasting some tough talk from the forums.

P.S. klev, I am just kidding dude. although I hardly understand any of your posts I would probably miss you being around.

P.P.S. oh, klev, almost forgot: please do let us know when you are back in the saddle for world domination again.

DeletedUser

Ok , you can say everything you want about me and i really dont care! You all talk this words because you are in front of an computer, if you would say this word in front of me, you wont be able anymore to log in on grepolis ;)

But anyway only a true friend can jugde my position and me! Enemy words are usseles!

DeletedUser

Ok , we need to clarify somethings!

This is the first time we speak together and to be polite im saying HELLO!

But lets countinue,you are in 6th place ranking players and 101 citys. This shows a good experienced player no doubt!
Lets see the stats, im in 68th place for defender player with 311048 points and you are in 241th place with 78208 points! This shows that you havent defended yourself like i did also this shows you have had more chances to attack rather than defending! Does this make you an exellent player?

As for attacking player im in 153th place with 178227 points and you are in 4th place with 967965 points!

You have 69 citys in o33 and you are in rank 1! O33 is behind the front line!
You have 15 citys in o34 and you are in rank 9! O34 is in the front line!

Hmmm , which is the conclusion? Most of your citys are behind the front line and this gives to you the advantage of an attacking player! The stats are my proof! So you can only attack the enemy without having the need to defend because the enemy cant risk to come to your main city ocean! And if you need troops, KE dogs are ready to help you just to keep you alive :p

Enough talking about you!

Lets have a little chat about me!

Im in o25 with 63 citys in rank 3! I have 5 citys on o24! I have 1 city on o34!

I have often attacking enemys and defending! Im leader of an alliance and this puts me with a lot of obligations! Lets say some more about me shall we?

Im 18 years old and i managed to stay alive in the front lines for 2-3 years right? Im 18 years old and im the leader of 15th alliance in world rank and the 2nd alliance in ocean rank! Am i still a kid?! Lets answer later.
When my alliance was in war with CR, i told to CR leader to attack only me and not my members because it was my mistace trusting James (your ex-leader) and put my alliance in war with CR! So i was the only one attacked heavly by CR! I made this only so my members wont have much losses! Still a kid? :rolleyes:

When your dear friend pafapa dissolved my alliance, after 2-3 hours my members recreated another alliance called ALL BLOODZ and invited only the ex-members of TTA only! When i joined them, in a forum tab they all said that they wanted their leader back (me) ! Still a kid eee? :heh:

Now that TE war with CR is over you wished you could stay with TE so you wont be attacked by CR lol :p

So all this turns down 2 things you said :

1- Get a life ( I have a life in and out grepolis and its going great) You are refering to me as a kid, this says that you have a bigger age then me, so why dont you insult other members same as your age but you insult only me? This makes you a kid not me ;)

2- This proofs that i dont say stupid things :)

Now its my turn to give you 2 last advices :

1- GET A LIFE
2- DONT HIDE BEHIND THE FRONT LINES AND TELL THAT YOU ARE AN EXELLENT PLAYER

Are you mad? Dont be because :pro: (SW)

nothing you say makes any sense, you are a kid no matter what you did or said, you show it with your behaviour, if you wouldnt admit your age I would be guessing you are around 13-16 years old.

2-3years in the frontilnes? are you talking in real life or what ! lol.... this server is a bit over 1 year old and only maybe last 6-9 months are the ones when all the fighting is done and you are not under any real pressure.... keep thinking you are good...

pra-etorian is not a great player you think?... because he can attack and didnt have to defend much?, what about lefty and other top attackers you your pants about? only few are right in the frontlines, the others are surrounded by friendlies and can attack all the time= thats why the stats.

the truth is that if you can spend so much time in game and are NOT in top stats of some kind it just shows how poor your gameplay is, some people can play 1-2h a day and be top in some stats, when others like you... well... never mind....

whateverr - about CR vs fate compared to UF vs fate.... as always... stats are misleading

if you have half a brain you know that CR took the BEST players from BA, KE and FATE that were right in the middle of fate territory,
then you turned against the remaining players that were not good enough to join you and you BRAG about the conquests? COME ON!!!

on the other hand, UF were actually hitting from their terrain to LoP/FAte terrain, there was a clear line and crossing it is waaaay harder that destroying some half active c r a p players from the INSIDE....

DeletedUser

Ok , you can say everything you want about me and i really dont care! You all talk this words because you are in front of an computer, if you would say this word in front of me, you wont be able anymore to log in on grepolis ;)

But anyway only a true friend can jugde my position and me! Enemy words are usseles!

hahahhhahaha this is amazing! LOL :D

you are the master or writing stupid things about people BECAUSEYOU KNOW ITS THE INTERNET AND YOU WIL GET AWAY WITH IT, but when someone does the same to you you threaten them? LOL hahah funny man eh?

DeletedUser

Now who is talking about things they possess very limited knowledge of?

Chaos Rising did not "turn" on anybody. When Fearless Fighters decided to unmerge from Fate/BA, most of the players in the area were given the opportunity to transfer along with them. Some chose to do so, some did not.

The original plan was to maintain neutrality with Fate, something that came to define our standard global policy with other alliances in the future. Fate initiated the hostilities when they attacked Chaos Rising members (which was called No Name at that point) less than two hours after the unmerge occurred.

A few failed diplomacy talks later we found ourselves engaged in a full-blown war with them.

And the rest, as they say, is history.

Cheers.

DeletedUser

@adam, you think to much about yourself that you are good,or great player or what else! But the truth is I DONT CARE what you or your UF dogs say about me! I really dont mind everybody is strong in front of computer.

You told once that you didnt lose any city of yours, and i told you that someday you will! But you still though that you were strong until SIRGAZ took your city! Where were you then? You didnt you speak?

As always you guys speak when you have archivied something! Come on man, admit it, you would love to join TTA and maybe become a recruiter or something else :p

Maybe if you want, i will change my mind :p

And i know my english is not so good thats why some of my words seem to you like "without sence" because your brain is very tiny to analize what i mean!

DeletedUser

I have kids but if one of them grew up like you ... I would have given him away, military school or somethin'.

Looooooool,welcome to the external forums Praetor Ian,It was getting kind of boring but you seem to have some good humour,I like it..I hope I see more posts from you regarding other things also,not just klev.