[PnP] Kittens Can Barely Scratch

DeletedUser

MMMMEMEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Oh, I'm sorry, we were just swinging another kitten around. These Cute Furry Kittens seem to be crawling around in the lovely woods of O54. Well, jog on kittehs, as if you come down to the woods, you're always sure for a big surprise ;)

5821162798_0bfeede8d1_z.jpg

Lets start from the start, shall we? The woods of O54 started with two mistakeably cuddly creatures (or so we thought), the Teddies and the Kittens. Both were growing strong and hungry for the end of BP.

5821163328_7e3d769583_z.jpg

We teddies and kittens were ready for war... not for cuddles.

5821163658_cecb3f9074_z.jpg

The next day, BP ended. We thought the kittens were ready and so started ravaging them. They tried to retaliate; their loose attempts at retaliation faltered on the most part leaving them badly damaged...

5821163720_114d63a0c2_z.jpg

5820602327_a43243b49a_z.jpg

They ran as far and as far as they could... quickly dashing into a cottage. After a few little talks, they found themselves in cuddled up with another alliance, one named -LV-. CFK ran to -LV- and whimpered; in an attempt to try and get -LV- to retaliate for them. However, we showed them who is boss.

5820602391_a6cdb312a0_z.jpg

5820602549_3715a7964a_z.jpg

The great and honorable Cheezy Teddy (you have no idea how wrong that sounds) has been in contact with the somewhat big cat amongst kittehs... and he said:

5821164134_047244ecd7_z.jpg

5820603111_74dde14e0b.jpg

Random Cat Joke: Why is the cat so grouchy? Because he's in a bad mewd.

What are we teddies trying to get at here? Well, just look at the above... all the highly acclaimed kittehs running away like little bugs to cuddle up with whoever possible. The reason why -LV- joined their cause is completely unknown... I reckon they fell for the cute face:

5821164786_6396747cc4_z.jpg

We mean business Phi... and if you come down to our woods today... you're always sure for that big surprise :p

Much love,
Tiny Teddies

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

27 Transports buffed by 1 Bireme was a blunder and Catapults were a bit of a surprise. Other than that, I think that the meme "R U Mad" is the worst meme on the internet.

DeletedUser

27 Transports buffed by 1 Bireme was a blunder and Catapults were a bit of a surprise. Other than that, I think that the meme "R U Mad" is the worst meme on the internet.

Bad memes are sometimes the best ;) It just fit.

Kitten smashing is fun though, I can't wait for whats to come ;)

DeletedUser14226

Sheessh, whatever :)

I don't really care about this :) Im gonna have many things else to care for, so Im not playing this world for real ;)

About my mates, I can say they are doing their best and I am proud of that. For some players who are still learning how to play, as well as those who started late and the lazy guys ( like me :p ), we have done well ;)

So go on, Cheeze, go on cheering over your "big" victory, a victory that I myself don't even care about ;)

DeletedUser

I don't really care about this :) Im gonna have many things else to care for, so Im not playing this world for real ;)

About my mates, I can say they are doing their best and I am proud of that. For some players who are still learning how to play, as well as those who started late and the lazy guys ( like me :p ), we have done well ;)

So go on, Cheeze, go on cheering over your "big" victory, a victory that I myself don't even care about ;)

What's horrible is that you are recruiting players on a world you aren't properly playing yourself. What lies in their future... being abandoned by a non-loyal leader soon to be attacked by either Valinor, us or -LV-. What about -LV- as well, eh?

DeletedUser

not bad PnP Osl, but you have inaccurate info there

me and Kurb made alliance called -LV- for few friends to randomly attack everyone and have good time, but then players who we know from other servers asked if they can join, we let them in and decided to make this game bit interesting and attack your alliance (Tiny Teddies) :eek:
We wanted to see how capable you guys are, because before bp end you was talking big...

Just before bp end CFK leader contacted us and wanted to know what we planning to do, we told about our plans, they offered to help we agreed

few hours after bp end we managed to clean few TT cities :p (can show reports), then you hit back :eek:

That's all for now, imo you are doing well till now, keep the good job ;)

DeletedUser

27 Transports buffed by 1 Bireme was a blunder and Catapults were a bit of a surprise.

Those transport wasn't all my, few was friend of my how they was killed it's another story.
senaQ probably was feeling lucky when attacked me :heh:

DeletedUser14226

-LV- are the best alliance to be ally with in Phi. And Im not saying that Kittens will abandon them. We will still help them the best we can.

About my leaving, I won't ruin the future of my alliance, and the future of anyone who is playing for real. I can pass back my leadership to anyone who is interested and capable of leading, and I've stated very clear when I premade the alliance that I won't be wearing the crown forever.

TBH, teddies are good players. I don't deny that fact. And I myself am having lotta fun.

DeletedUser

not bad PnP Osl, but you have inaccurate info there

me and Kurb made alliance called -LV- for few friends to randomly attack everyone and have good time, but then players who we know from other servers asked if they can join, we let them in and decided to make this game bit interesting and attack your alliance (Tiny Teddies) :eek:
We wanted to see how capable you guys are, because before bp end you was talking big...

Just before bp end CFK leader contacted us and wanted to know what we planning to do, we told about our plans, they offered to help we agreed

few hours after bp end we managed to clean few TT cities :p (can show reports), then you hit back :eek:

That's all for now, imo you are doing well till now, keep the good job ;)

So your whole plan for Phi was a test run... why didn't you say :D

We had the feeling you were playing for real.

DeletedUser

So your whole plan for Phi was a test run... why didn't you say :D

We had the feeling you were playing for real.

I think i will stick here for a while, we will see how things will continue :cool:

DeletedUser

I think it's obvious that you do care.. hence the posts in this thread.

DeletedUser

Those transport wasn't all my, few was friend of my how they was killed it's another story.
senaQ probably was feeling lucky when attacked me :heh:

lol i know 18 of them or mebby 19 from Johaidi:) keep it up guys, also i know kurb from Upsilon and TGA, he is good player:)

DeletedUser11595

Ah, sai. Run away from the war where everyone is fighting after you got pwned by SenaQ. How brave, mate.

senaq was my friend.though he attacked.i said in forums you remember that not all of our players are contributing.while LV players are only few but all contributed that is why their alliance successded in clearing cities .but coming to our alliance cute fury kittens only some players contributed for the alliance.and the day i was changing alliance to TT, senaq messaged me asking to change alliance otherwise he will attack me .so i said that i will encounter him soon.thats the reason he attacked me and but not because senaq has attacked me but because our alliance is not running that effectively and collectively
11rtzf6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14226

I think it's obvious that you do care.. hence the posts in this thread.

Well Cheeze sent me a message containing the link to this post :) If it werent for him I wouldnt know about all this now ;)

The fact that you guys said about -LV- incorrectly in the first post made me join the thread.

The post that you quoted is something I want everyone to know that I don't care about all this. If I do I wouldnt have posted in such manner, would I? ;)

Also this is a PnP about us! :eek: How can I resist :p

If you consider posting is caring, then I'd better close this tab and continue with my work :D

DeletedUser

Well Cheeze sent me a message containing the link to this post :) If it werent for him I wouldnt know about all this now ;)

The fact that you guys said about -LV- incorrectly in the first post made me join the thread.

The post that you quoted is something I want everyone to know that I don't care about all this. If I do I wouldnt have posted in such manner, would I? ;)

Also this is a PnP about us! :eek: How can I resist :p

If you consider posting is caring, then I'd better close this tab and continue with my work :D

Excuse me, how did we mention -LV- incorrectly. As to my sources... well...

DeletedUser14226

Sorry, my bad :p -LV- and us. I didnt know about -LV- at first tho. Ituralde recommended -LV- to be an ally, and then I found out they were experienced guys from Lambda, Iota, and even played well in the new worlds. So we started talking ;)

What you get it wrong was us running to them after BP ends and convincing them to join forces against ya :(

DeletedUser15202

All this talk is good (PnP was excellent), but everyone's missed out someone in the o54 equation; The Pink Death?