[PnP] Kittens Can Barely Scratch

DeletedUser

all i see is blue question boxes....was it something i ate?

You can't see the pictures?

And Pink Death? They have no involvement as of now in this and no affiliation with CFK or us. They are a bit deeper in the woods, lets say.

DeletedUser14786

Archijs1992 summed up this thread/war very well I think. First good Pnp in my opinion, had some good laughs.:D I was originally in CFK because they had a tight core and an awesome alliance profile. That was pretty hilarious to be around, and then started recognizing some names from lambda and moved over to -LV-.

Seems like CFK have had their fun, and TT have shown us that they can fight and are a force to be reckoned with! What a great war game! :p

DeletedUser

You can't see the pictures?

And Pink Death? They have no involvement as of now in this and no affiliation with CFK or us. They are a bit deeper in the woods, lets say.

what about us being deeper in the woods?

DeletedUser

good PnP ;)

TT semms pretty decent, but i think -LV- prob has the most quality of any of the alliances. armandix is a beast, easily the best player in that alliance :cool:

DeletedUser5061

So this is the bragging thread you were talking about pyth, well I would say morale servers are for the casual gamers, simmers and players who just play for the social aspects of the game. Bragging about doing well on one of these servers is like bragging about beating someone in a wheelchair at high jump. I always find it funny when the players leading the way on morale servers think they are so good because when these play on server where the real gamers players they are ego takes a huge blow.

I hope you do know putting in all those hours aint really gonna pay off since soon enough morale is gonna come into play and you are gonna end up quitting coz of it. So yourself and SenaQ most likley gonna end up quitting around the 5 cities stage if you get that far, and your alliance is gonna be added long list of premades fails.

But I do agree though crach3live shouldn't have started an alliance if he isn't gonna see it through but like he said like most of the good players on morale servers we are playing for the lolz, just to see how it goes.

Yo artis let us go down to the woods with you guys plz.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

in response to the title: kittens can scratch

funny-pictures-kittens-attack-feet.jpg

and kick

cat-kicking-dog.jpg

DeletedUser

I think -LV- will last longer.

ps: what does LV stands for. i have seen kurb cities in other worlds having the same name -LV-xx etc

DeletedUser

I'm loving the baseless assumptions that "-LV- will do better just cause". Why? They have some skill in there (like Kurb), but why? Just because of that?

DeletedUser

Osl's right. -LV- have a lot of experience however I'm not sure of the leadership capabilities of Archijs and Kurb, although I've never actually been in an alliance with them, they don't seem like the kind of guys who lead alliances, but more like the kind of players who can give alliances a name for themselves.

DeletedUser

...I wonder what the future holds for the kittens now that their founder has been rimmed :p

DeletedUser

cant u guys stop boasting
but i love TT they are sooooooooo awesome but they should have some allies

DeletedUser

We tried about allies:) but they didint like Teddies, they all like Kittens :D