[PnP] Kittens Can Barely Scratch

DeletedUser12324

...I wonder what the future holds for the kittens now that their founder has been rimmed :p

You kidding me? That's so mean lol, i don't even know how you got conquest that fast jeesh....

DeletedUser5061

I'm loving the baseless assumptions that "-LV- will do better just cause". Why? They have some skill in there (like Kurb), but why? Just because of that?

Not really baseless when you take into consideration what we have learnt from past premades such as TCK, -BS-, Shine, Nemesis and so forth, they all disbanded because they just won't leaving up to their own hype and expectations. Yes Kurb doesn't seem like he has the patience to lead an alliance to the apex of phi but they are not really expacting to do well here otherwise they wouldn't have pacted up with alliances like CFK so early in the game, they more like seeing how things go, if things work out and they don't know biggie, you can't expact to win if you are not trying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not really baseless when you take into consideration what we have learnt from past premades such as TCK, -BS-, Shine, Nemesis and so forth, they all disbanded because they just won't leaving up to their own hype and expectations. Yes Kurb doesn't seem like he has the patience to lead an alliance to the apex of phi but they are not really expacting to do well here otherwise they wouldn't have pacted up with alliances like CFK so early in the game, they more like seeing how things go, if things work out and they don't know biggie, you can't expact to win if you are not trying.

True Kurb and co. are superb players, just look at Lambda. However, I don't think he is leadership type and although you have mentioned that, surely people cannot exclaim -LV- being fair superior on only skill when they've pacted up with CFK (whom received no support from -LV-), as well as a couple others as well as having a distinct lack of communication in my opinion (sounds a bit disjointed that :D).

Kurbads.

Phrourach
As Archijs already told we made alliance -LV- for few guys from our home country only, everyone of us playing in top level in other server and Phi is just for fun. After Cheezehead sent me a letter of invitation with pretty stupid text (sounded like MRA guy, i don't care about pub forum skill :) we decided to turn our fun at TT, hitting them just after BP ends. Later our old mates from Lambda asked to join our company and we said - why not.. there was no plan of made super-truper alliance.. so I cannot be a good leader focusing on a different server, but still we are here and making same fun. Pact with CFK was my mistake, but who cares? :) cheers

DeletedUser

As Archijs already told we made alliance -LV- for few guys from our home country only, everyone of us playing in top level in other server and Phi is just for fun. After Cheezehead sent me a letter of invitation with pretty stupid text (sounded like MRA guy, i don't care about pub forum skill :) we decided to turn our fun at TT, hitting them just after BP ends. Later our old mates from Lambda asked to join our company and we said - why not.. there was no plan of made super-truper alliance.. so I cannot be a good leader focusing on a different server, but still we are here and making same fun. Pact with CFK was my mistake, but who cares? :) cheers

However, your -LV- attacks didn't go without retaliation, did they?

And on the MRA hand... I don't know how Cheeze recruits, though was the pact with the kittens not an MRA action as well? Is there any particular action that can be defined as an MRA action?

Aww well... looks like the next few days will be a defining chapter of O54.

DeletedUser

Lol.........I knew I was in the right alliance.....just a bunch of MRA noobs!!!!

Hehehe.

DeletedUser

Well, O54 looks like its going to be very exciting :) But oh boy are there some stuck up over the top "'my allaince is best'" players. Just chilax everyone, take some time to step outside ( not too long as you might realise theres a real world out there). PLEASE, for your own but mainly our own good

DeletedUser14226

Lol.........I knew I was in the right alliance.....just a bunch of MRA noobs!!!!

Hehehe.

try to rim me, noob ;) I've seen lotta people who said "they are MRA noobs" and then they fail themselves.

Sheesh.

DeletedUser

After Cheezehead sent me a letter of invitation with pretty stupid text (sounded like MRA guy, i don't care about pub forum skill :)

try to rim me, noob ;) I've seen lotta people who said "they are MRA noobs" and then they fail themselves.

Sheesh.

Lol crack we didint mean you are noob or something, we just say Cheeze is noob and we are too :p :D

DeletedUser14226

:p I should be a noob then :D and SenaQ you are the most noobish in attacking :p

Congrats with the #1 ABP. Hope you keep it :D

DeletedUser

Lol nope:D im epic fail in attacking:D Kurb already know that and also The Pacifists guys from Upsilon already know too :)) But i like learning with all these process :D :p