PnP - Leprechaun's Gold!!

DeletedUser

One day me and Sakaturou were walking the sewers of Theta together trying to set up a nice crib for the new TMNT. But Sakaturou noticed that something me was not as hyper and spammish as usual. Then I came out and said what was on my mind.

"Sakaturou, i must now leave TMNT" "I must go and see if my lost comrades of the Irish War Wolves have made it to this new world" "It is time for me to separate paths form you guys"

Sakaturou then said " I understand Athlete, but we should remain allies if you do find some of your lost friends"

And suddenly a howl was heard in the distance......
"It is time Sakaturou"
And in a flash of speed I was gone.......

Then i noticed Aicy standing on a corner taking some kids lunch money. I thought to myself "Should i stop him?" But i realized kids these days have tons of money so i decided to help Aicy steal the kids money.

Aicy then asked what i was doing outiside TMNT's lair. I told him about my quest to restart Irish War Wolves. Aicy responded by saying

"Personally, I'm not a fan of the name.

In fact, I hate it. I loath it! Everything single time I hear some stupid loser say the words "Irish War Wolves" my head fills with anger and despise. It just makes me want to destroy everything around me. It makes me want to cause it suffering. It makes me want to kill it's parents.

IT MAKES ME WANT TO CUT MYSELF!

Mwhahahahahahahahahahehehehehheheeeeehooooooooooo."

So now the quest was on to find a new name for the alliance due to the fact that i would never be able to live with myself if Aicy cut himself :p

Names came up such as.....

Irish Brawlers
Irish Buff Guys
Potato Famine
Potato Farmers

but none of them seemd suitable for a great alliance such as mine.....
Until I thought of a name that put even the Rainbow Spewing Pandas to shame :p

The LEPRECHAUN'S GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are an experienced alliance looking for fun and dominance. We are an agressive alliance that is constantly at war :) Anyone is welcome to join as long as your active daily. We are going to be located in the North-West and will only be accepting members in that region. If you want to join this alliance have your armies ready and your gold by your side :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your lucky i helped you with that kids lunch money Aicy :p lol

But that will always be an option if things dont work out lol

Aicy

Strategos
Ridonkuplus! I would never steal childrens lunch money, only their resources, troops lives and if they're cool enough their city. :D

DeletedUser

Haha either way lol
How about an alliance anyways?

A three way with TMNT , Leprechaun's Gold , and the Rainbow Spewing Pandas. ;)

It could be the Teenage Rainbow Spewing Leprechaun :) lol

DeletedUser

Ok, well TMNT is going SW, what direction are you guys going?

DeletedUser

lol i may be an Athlete but i am still lazy :p
But fiiinnnneee i guess ill check them out haha

DeletedUser5061

You should go north-west since Pandas are North-east

I already have Night Wolves cramping my style in the south-east and I don't like it at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes we have decided to go North-West. And does anyone know of any alliances going NW as well. I sure would like some alliance farms :)

DeletedUser

Same goes to you and your alliance jaco lol By the way this was my first ever PnP :p

DeletedUser

Haha either way lol
How about an alliance anyways?

A three way with TMNT , Leprechaun's Gold , and the Rainbow Spewing Pandas. ;)

It could be the Teenage Rainbow Spewing Leprechaun :) lol

Inuendo...no inURendo! *sigh*