[PnP] LuVing it

DeletedUser

After the kitten paraphanialia and the rimming of the Kittehs leader, it was time to turn to their allies (or former allies at this point), -LV-. These chaps were playing for good old fashioned fun, mucking around in... guess where... yes, thats right. OUR WOODS (not Tiger Woods... though I did hear the female bears talking about him and "last night").

knIsQ.png

We don't like other creatures in our woods. So, out came Teddy Extermination Squad, to vanquish that Kurb guy...

NZLbr.png

We tried and we tried, yet one fatal blow and boom boom pow... our attempts at eradicating this Kurb fellow failed.

y7DHT.png

We vowed to come back and get revenge.

bbFT6.png

(A hug for Kthomp04 who sent this to me. But only a hug... we'll eat you later.)

And we did. Multiple skirmishes and picnics happened over a number of days. Some of it was a little jammy (can't have a picnic without jam), I admit. This then pushed the -LV- folk into becoming like these:

LC1Hn.png

You guessed it. However, there large shells and towering walls didn't stop us. Then, out of the blue... BANG! We were in... we had control of the leader turtle's base.

5B6v6.png

They tried hard to get it off our hands...

QSVi3.png

wGAKq.png

QVUAB.png

izp6E.png

E76tO.png

VcMON.png

6lVyM.png

uxC2f.png

Then, all of a sudden, poof!

NPx6U.png

-LV- were down. Kurb and Archjis have left, leaving -LV- in a mess... There future doesn't hold much no more.

Side note to -LV- folk: You guys were worthy opponents though hopefully you've learnt your lesson never to go down to the woods. Cuz' we mean business.

QRifA.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14786

Aye, -LV- has some reorganizing to do. I believe Archijs1992 quit grepo altogether yesterday. He finally left Lambda, and claimed he wanted to leave Xi as well... although somebody else is going to have to confirm that one for me (maybe him?). I think he was just burned out. Kurb decided that he wanted to focus on Tau anyhow, he has a few more cities there. :p

As to Archijs's conquest, you guys had your act together and we didn't, kudos to that. And unfortunately for Archijs the 2.0 anti-timer placed his backsnipe 3 seconds ahead of the CS and his support seconds behind it. But everybody wins some and loses some. We'll be back.:)

DeletedUser

Aye, -LV- has some reorganizing to do. I believe Archijs1992 quit grepo altogether yesterday. He finally left Lambda, and claimed he wanted to leave Xi as well... although somebody else is going to have to confirm that one for me (maybe him?). I think he was just burned out. Kurb decided that he wanted to focus on Tau anyhow, he has a few more cities there. :p

As to Archijs's conquest, you guys had your act together and we didn't, kudos to that. And unfortunately for Archijs the 2.0 anti-timer placed his backsnipe 3 seconds ahead of the CS and his support seconds behind it. But everybody wins some and loses some. We'll be back.:)

We lost out to the anti-timer on our first attempt; I think we left an easily-snipable 11 second window before the conq. and 6 second after. But we'll see about that ;)

DeletedUser

So, for all the oracles that said -LV- would be better than us 'just because', could you stare in to your crystal balls, check your tarrot cards, and consult the spiritual world to tell us who the next 'better than Tiny Teddies, just because' alliance is please? Just so I know what direction to head in next :p

DeletedUser17045

Well done. Carrying the Tiny Teddy flag high and proud ;)

DeletedUser17088

So, for all the oracles that said -LV- would be better than us 'just because', could you stare in to your crystal balls, check your tarrot cards, and consult the spiritual world to tell us who the next 'better than Tiny Teddies, just because' alliance is please? Just so I know what direction to head in next :p

Molon Labe, just because :pro:

nah i joke, we is Njubz

DeletedUser

Theres only one Oracle (smiles frantically)

Kurbads.

Phrourach
1st of all I never played serious in this server since im teh Nr1 in my main server Tau and still control ~60 city's in sim city world Iota. I join Phi with my friends Archijs1992 and armandix86 only to make same fun together hitting same nubs just after BP end and we did it. Don't dream that you give same lesson to us lol.. none of your company is not in our weight class and never was before (including you osl) Anyway good luck in this server, keep spam how good you are.. just don't feel like you win WWII here

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1st of all I never played serious in this server since im teh Nr1 in my main server Tau and still control ~60 city's in sim city world Iota. I join Phi with my friends Archijs1992 and armandix86 only to make same fun together hitting same nubs just after BP end and we did it. Don't dream that you give same lesson to us lol.. none of your company is not in our weight class and never was before (including you osl) Anyway good luck in this server, keep spam how good you are..

Really now? Then why didn't you fight it out; instead of letting us do the leg work in attacking and eventually working you down (whilst you continued to turtle up). The attempts to stop the conquest were weak and this was then followed by almost a stubborn resignation. You were gone in a second; didn't even try. It doesn't matter to me if you were playing serious or not; you just left without even being more of a martyr, which is what I would have done is such a situation.

As for yourself. You completely bombed this world in my opinion. Your continual attacks to Dadderator were pathetic; very few times you got through and he held you up incredibly well. I don't know, maybe it was your alliance and that they couldn't handle a certain Kurb in their alliance...

I may not be in the same weight class as you, but I sure know a trick or two and at least I'm a team player. However, the way you acquiesced to defeat then come back to attempt to defend yourself here is completely outrageous. In all honesty, I don't care if you have 60 odd cities on Iota and a number 1 here as I have a couple of accolades to my name, though what I do know is that you failed here and no matter what excuses you come up with, the truth remains you submitted to defeat on Phi.

DeletedUser

1st of all I never played serious in this server since im teh Nr1 in my main server Tau and still control ~60 city's in sim city world Iota. I join Phi with my friends Archijs1992 and armandix86 only to make same fun together hitting same nubs just after BP end and we did it. Don't dream that you give same lesson to us lol.. none of your company is not in our weight class and never was before (including you osl) Anyway good luck in this server, keep spam how good you are.. just don't feel like you win WWII here

so osl gives you praise for being a very good opponent and you return it with this. Personally I judge a persons character on how well they lose, not how well they win. You sir, have failed to live up to your reputation by making up poor excuses and that is forever what people will remember you for on this world. You won't be the person who held off a number 1 alliance, instead you will be the player who throws out insults and excuses the moment he fails, a rather poor characteristic.

DeletedUser

Kurb, Kurb, Kurb, how you disappoint me sir!!!

I sent you in game props while we were battling. I admired your skills and enjoyed very much the insanely sharp learning curve you made me attain in order to remain alive and effective on the same island as you.

You sir were controlled by a newb who totally had faith that his alliance brothers would pound the final nail in your coffin if only I could sustain myself against you. Whittle you down and keep you focused on revenge. You scorned the fact that a "newb" on your island, even if in the best alliance this world will ever offer, could even think about taking down the high and mighty Kurb.

Ha......you caved like a little girl! After your post on this thread, I take back the props that not only I, but my entire alliance directed at you for being a worthy opponent. You may be that, but your character is not worthy of the praise we offered.

Once again sir.............you disappoint me!