PnP - Mentally ed Declares Victory!

DeletedUser

We declare victory against Remorce and Omega Protocol!

ragecomicpnp1.png

ragecomicpnp2.png

ragecomicpnp3.png

ragecomicpnp4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

damn cranos or whatever, like just damn, i had just read that entire thread you posted too.

DeletedUser

yup I lost to people who cant even play the game normally and have to take other peoples accounts to rectify the large gap in their undershorts :) you got me.

Op really had only 4 players that were contributive.. and with all the 'amazing' players ms has I am really suprised it took them over a month and a half to take 3 cities. I mean normally it would take people what 6 months or so to defeat an alliance with an average score of what? 1300 points? with none of them having conquest researched vs an alliance with an average point level of 8401. The fact that it took you this long to actually accomplish anything is an extreme fail. But in reality I just didnt want to lead a bunch of people that didnt know how nor cared to learn how to play. Niether did Mythros. So we both stepped down as leaders and merged in with other alliances.

If you take this as a victory then you lead very very sad lives indeed. :D Especially when you have to take other accounts to do it :D

This is all I will say on the matter. You can reply with some skewed up twist of whats really going on but people with brains in their heads (pretty much everyone outside of MS) who reads the previous pnps knows whats exactly going on. Probably because they know how to build cities and not steal other players :D

DeletedUser

Lol, not only do you like running away but you are also a sore loser :D

You forget why we even warred with your alliance, OP were an MRA that had 78 members and were rank 2 in points at the start of world Omega. So over these 2 months we have slowly weakened them by farming and conquering until they've finally collapsed.

What you say doesn't make sense as you are implying we declared war and started attacking OP recently, whereas this has been going on for much longer and has until now finally finished.

Your city was just a bonus trophy to our OP war, who doesn't want to conquer the mod who thinks hes a pro? :p

How do you feel about having your city taken by Jarpenguin? lol :D

DeletedUser

Refusal to admit defeat is even worst than failing as hard as your alliance did.

We destroyed your alliance, and conquered your main city.

What's left of your "Master Plan"? Absolutely NOTHING. You are left with only an 1100 point city, that no one has even bothered to conquer simply because you're not worth it. Not only did you leave what your failed leadership has created, but you left it to join the academy of an academy :D You sir, are a failure.

Your city has been treating me well though, so I thank you for that :)

DeletedUser6029

Refusal to admit defeat is even worst than failing as hard as your alliance did.

We destroyed your alliance, and conquered your main city.

What's left of your "Master Plan"? Absolutely NOTHING. You are left with only an 1100 point city, that no one has even bothered to conquer simply because you're not worth it. Not only did you leave what your failed leadership has created, but you left it to join the academy of an academy :D You sir, are a failure.

Your city has been treating me well though, so I thank you for that :)

I believe rimming is failure, short of that it would be called strategy.
You didn't destroy his alliance...to say this implies HE started it. He simply cleaned house.

And last but not least, my personal favorite
What's left of your "Master Plan"? Absolutely NOTHING. You are left with only an 1100 point city, that no one has even bothered to conquer simply because you're not worth it.
Ironic you say that when you have been begging people to take it...

DeletedUser

I believe rimming is failure, short of that it would be called strategy.
You didn't destroy his alliance...to say this implies HE started it. He simply cleaned house.
He was the main leader of the alliance. And it fell. If you want me to quote all of the "OP is gonna win" crap on the forums, I'll do that.

Ironic you say that when you have been begging people to take it...
images

DeletedUser6029

He was the main leader of the alliance. And it fell. If you want me to quote all of the "OP is gonna win" crap on the forums, I'll do that.

LOL...so your saying he gave up? Ok, correct me if I am wrong...wasn't the deal to eventually merge? So if that was the agreement prior to you crapping on the agreement, did you think his ideas had changed? No, he simply found a smarter, more mature approach :D

Keeping OP was never an option as you WELL KNOW!!!! So you didn't do squat, and you know it.

DeletedUser

Ladies...stop crying. It's a game. You're ALL good at this game in your own special ways.