PnP: Message to Dobby & The Delicaants

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser

With all due respect Kadjayuni but when you attack a fellow alliance member or pact'd alliance does not a msg pop up WARNING you of this?

If this is indeed true that he claimed it WAS a mistake by him as you claim he said then i'm afraid i have to reach the conclusions the he is either:

1: A very big noob
2: He intentionally wished to sabotage our NAP
3: BOTH

and seeing ryanward's trick on zeta, and also my casting rage on my own troops on beta when in this state, if he was telling the truth, then it is possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There won't be a need to punish the Deli. alliance as a whole if Kadjay owns up and Rissoli deals with his member appropriately

DeletedUser

I'm finding Dobby's explanation rather idiotic.

By his definition of the matter all i would need to do is leave BS, attempt a conquest of a deli city then have BS support my CS, then after the conquest is completed i return as a member.

By his definition and explanation of a NAP, BS has not broken the NAP while gaining a deli city.

@Dobby, i'm just your average grepo player... and i don't care who you are.

Hmm, not exactly. I have not been in The Deli in a long while. The NAP was agreed long after I was gone, and therefore I do not represent The Deli in anyway shape or form.

So therefore your theory would not work. Also, there was never any certainty that I would or will be returning to The Deli.

DeletedUser

Only a "not very clever" person would think sending support to assist a conquest isn't considered aggression, so I won't debating on you on this one. From what I understand we can't speak about "MODS" in this game a certain without getting in trouble so I will try to avoid any further involvement in this thread.

With all due respect, as long as you do not offend my moderating then you can insult me all you want and it will not be classed as mod bashing.

DeletedUser

With all due respect Kadjayuni but when you attack a fellow alliance member or pact'd alliance does not a msg pop up WARNING you of this?

If this is indeed true that he claimed it WAS a mistake by him as you claim he said then i'm afraid i have to reach the conclusions the he is either:

1: A very big noob
2: He intentionally wished to sabotage our NAP
3: BOTH

All 3 of those things could be true depending on how you look at it. ;)

Aicy

Strategos
You see that button to the right of the quote reply button your so fond off? Use it.

DeletedUser340

This whole thread is begging for a flaming war...

*puts on flame proof suit and calls over Charizard*

Tbh creating this thread was a bad idea , how you posted it was a bad idea... the picture... the wording...

DeletedUser

This whole thread is begging for a flaming war...

*puts on flame proof suit and calls over Charizard*

Tbh creating this thread was a bad idea , how you posted it was a bad idea... the picture... the wording...

*Hands sereton a fire extinguisher*

DeletedUser6156

Just want to point out attack was sent before Dobby joined the alliance

DeletedUser7160

And please just state for the record fingolfin, because it isn't clear to me either except through third party accounts, if Kadjayuni was the ONLY member of the delicatessen to support Dobby's failed conquest attempt.

DeletedUser

Dobby, I see a lot of speculation but I'd like to ask directly:

Why did you do this? What did you hope to gain?

DeletedUser

I agree. I would even be more likely to believe that he clicked on the wrong city by mistake and by the time he realized it, it was too late. Still wouldn't explain the tactic though, since you can simply warn fingolfin so he can dodge, and then you recall your colony ship once it arrives, thus ending the siege.

If I know anything, it is that once you have a city under sirge, you can't recall your CS.

That contradicts what many have said.

DeletedUser7160

If I know anything, it is that once you have a city under sirge, you can't recall your CS.

That contradicts what many have said.

1. Then the conquest guide is wrong.

2. Fingolfin's word is the one that counts, since he is the one who was attacked and knows firsthand what happened when.

DeletedUser

Indeed, fingolfin's word is what counts, and it contradicts the accusations that Dobby attacked him while he was a -BS- member.

Furthermore, if Dobby has been out of the Deli for some time, then it becomes terribly difficult to accuse the Deli of wrong doing due to HIS action. As for Kadjayuni's action, if he is disciplined within the Deli, then the matter is resolved.

Unless, of course, Black Shadows desires a pretense for war with the Deli, as seems to be the case. Why else post a PnP unless one seeks public approval, casus belli, if you will, to wage a war?

However, I wonder how many players have, in the past on other worlds, agreed to aid a PA despite one's alliance's stance on an issue? I suspect that most have, and I suspect that they were not caught.

And, I would submit, that was Kadjayuni's greatest sin--getting caught.

DeletedUser

I have one final thing to say:

Regardless of all the comments above, regardless of "oo dun wot" and regardless of consequences;

Kad is co-founder of the Deli, what he did I support because I will not abandon my team mates to the rabid death calls of an alliance that has proven itself unreliable more than once. Kad helped a friend and I am damned if I am going to do anything about that.

Dobby is, and always will be welcome back here. I do not believe that he acted out of malice, despite what common sense may suggest. He made a mistake and it is not my way to punish such things.

This is end of my involvement in this thread. I could wax eloquent on the subject of honour and responsibilities but I cannot be bothered.

The matter is closed.

Dobby: the invite that I issued when you left the Deli is still there, pick it up if you wish.

DeletedUser6156

And please just state for the record fingolfin, because it isn't clear to me either except through third party accounts, if Kadjayuni was the ONLY member of the delicatessen to support Dobby's failed conquest attempt.

he was
the other supporter was MRGlenn from Confederate states

and Kad judging by mails between me and Dobby before the attack landed I presumed it was a mistake hence dodging and letting him join ;) it was only when your support appeared that we started doing anything

DeletedUser

So, the plot thickens...

Dobby is tired and screws up... then, he really balls it up asking his buddy who is in his old alliance for aid... said buddy then screws up big time by actually sending said aid despite some kind of NAP being in effect...

brilliant... I'm impressed beyond measure... I didn't know that so-called experienced people could pile on so many mistakes in such short order, and at the same time manage to -up communications so badly...

So, how be it we all pretend to be americans and just chalk this one up as colateral damage? You know, that classification used for shooting your own people?

DeletedUser

I didn't know that so-called experienced people could pile on so many mistakes in such short order, and at the same time manage to -up communications so badly...

that's if you're naive enough to believe that all of the aforementioned were indeed mistakes :p