PnP: Message to Dobby & The Delicaants

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser

that's if you're naive enough to believe that all of the aforementioned were indeed mistakes :p

sometimes a mistake is more than just an error of judgement... some things when done deliberately are still mistakes...

Grepolis is not a fail-safe game.

DeletedUser

Supporting a conquest on a player with whom you have an NAP is dishonouring the pact in any book.

Aicy

Strategos
I'm pretty sure neither alliance wants war for various reasons however I do request that Dobby may not let back into The Deli.

DeletedUser6156

because quite blatantly it was put on the forums and some people just want to know answers if its so boring stop reading ;)

DeletedUser

Supporting a conquest on a player with whom you have an NAP is dishonouring the pact in any book.

Couldn't it just have been surport for the CS(to stop the CS)? Do you have any proof that Kad had sent it to surport the conquest?

2. Fingolfin's word is the one that counts, since he is the one who was attacked and knows firsthand what happened when.

*cough*then why are you bothering with posting 'words' that don't
'count'?*cough*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Again, all this PnP was about was an excuse for BS to go to war with the Deli without having to outright end a NAP arbitrarily.

And now, should BS decide to go to war in the future, regardless of whether or not the two entities settle this matter, BS will always have this publicly-aired issue to bring to the fore as a handy reason to go to war.

That's all this PnP was ever about, to my eyes.

DeletedUser

Again, all this PnP was about was an excuse for BS to go to war with the Deli without having to outright end a NAP arbitrarily.

And now, should BS decide to go to war in the future, regardless of whether or not the two entities settle this matter, BS will always have this publicly-aired issue to bring to the fore as a handy reason to go to war.

That's all this PnP was ever about, to my eyes.

Its not about war as much as it is a blame game, really. Black Shadows IS seen as the residential D-Bag. What we are trying to bring to light is that not everything is completely our fault and that we are giant dickholes.

More about justice then anything, as I see it. But I am not leadership, so I wouldn't know. ;)

DeletedUser

So Dobby, I am sorry but I don't think I caught that. Why did you join Black Shadows then try to conquest one of it's members?

DeletedUser

apparently he was invited while he was conquesting a BS player... which is what fingolfin said, and apparently anything he says about the matter is correct...

So Kolgax...

Why did you guys recruit someone who had a conquest in one of your cities?

DeletedUser

apparently he was invited while he was conquesting a BS player... which is what fingolfin said, and apparently anything he says about the matter is correct...

So Kolgax...

Ahh. That was the missing piece of information here. I'm sorry if I'm a little dense and didn't know this. I guess(hope) we didn't know he had someone under conquest...

And as far as why we recruit anyone, I assume it's because we suspect they may have some talent. :) I don't know, I'm not leadership in any way shape or form or speak for the alliance at all.

DeletedUser6156

So Kolgax...

the attack was incoming there was no conquer
and whoever said about being unable to recall a cs thats erm.. bs

DeletedUser5061

I am not seeking public approval or justification to start a war in war game. I just thought it was crappy off Dobby to do what he did and Kad & co to send support to assist in the takedown of player from an alliance who their alliance had a pact with. Maybe Dobby really did mistakenly launch the CS at a BS member, speed 3 can be bit much time to time but doesn't change the fact he tried to follow through with it even after fingolfin moved his troops out of the way so that Dobby doesn't have too suffer huge losses for making a "mistake".

It's a it's politics and propaganda because I wanted to put the leaders of The Delicatessen on the spot see how they deal with rogue members and apparently they don't even see they even did anything wrong, so we had no option but to drop the pact because who needs a pact with an alliance that gonna help others take you down. It's not personal attack on Dobby I am all for fun and causing mischief, had he tried what he did with a jerk like me I would be fine and not mentioned his name but to try that with fingolfin who is one of the nicest people in -Black Shadows- was real crappy of him and I would have been damned if I hadn't let it be known.

Tbh creating this thread was a bad idea , how you posted it was a bad idea... the picture... the wording...

I believe in the freedom of speech and expression but we have a censorship here so I would naturally try to push it when ever I can, it's just who i am. If you don't like it -rap that biaaatch I say!!!

DeletedUser5061

Please specify that which is the chosen means for taking the P out of Kadjayuni, that we may all titter along mirthfully and fill our boots with P such will be our joy at the fun we are participating in.

Explain what you said in an away a dumbface like me has understands. Please.