PnP: Message to Dobby & The Delicaants

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Rissoles who didn't click the link and realize the company name is & Co wished to point out that group was different from & Co so that we can happily bounce along and urinate in our shoes...

Or at least that's what I got. ;)

DeletedUser

Rissoles, who never clicks links on account of not knowing where they have been, is interested that you got your boots full of P before the fun started. Are you incontinent?

DeletedUser

Rissoles, who never clicks links on account of not knowing where they have been, is interested that you got your boots full of P before the fun started. Are you incontinent?

I would respond by saying that there are some mysteries best left unsolved. :)

DeletedUser

I have been reading this thread out of interest.

My opinions as to what went down and how and who should be ashamed (or not) of what he did have been expressed by others already.

But there is one thing that we can all learn from this incident that has not been stressed enough imo.

This is the fact that any pact be it a NAP, or a Mutual Defense pact, needs to include who are each others allies and what precedence each pact will have over the other.

Just 5 cts. worth, short the other 95 I'm afraid.

DeletedUser

I can assure you I am in full control of my bodily functions at all times!

DeletedUser

It just sucks that Dobby himself wouldn't answer the question...oh well...

DeletedUser

well, you guys, more specifically; you, continue to try to conquer our allies so what do you expect?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think you are mistaken...I haven't tried to conquer anybody yet...

DeletedUser

really, then who am I supporting against your CS due to arrive this day?

DeletedUser

I don't know, I don't even have it researched yet...

DeletedUser

must be another of you lot then, but you were trying to clean the target.. :) (and I do have the battle report if you really insist I publish it)

"CS incoming from Kolgax, landing 1609 game time..."

Must be another Kolgax...

kolgax.jpg

DeletedUser

I would hope so... who sends a cs without enough troops to beat militia? lol

DeletedUser

:eek: I don't know...maybe he erm didn't have enough transports yet and was hoping this person was asleep already. Damn noob evil twins. :)