PnP: MrMen vs Lynx

DeletedUser

Well it's time to bring some life to this forum ;)
Some of us are aware that there is a war going on in Omicron right now between 2 of its top alliances... well I'm not sure if it's exactly a war... but whatever. So, here we go:
image.php
versus
image.php

Part 1. How it all began.
Well I guess it started here:
lynx hide well defend worse and run when they see attacks.
not seeing much else from BS brigade either no matter we'll catch up with you soon enough.
kudos to 10 man army though tips ma hat to you guys.
:D
That sounded scary, especially if you read vikingr's profile:
Mr. Stubborn likes getting tickles by Mr. Tickle. He is always too stubborn to admit he was ever wrong. He often assumes others are wrong, even when it is obvious that he is wrong,even if he finds out he's wrong he still doesnt admit it.
And he actually followed it up with action alright. He went as far as starting a revolt on one of our guys. He did not get around to conquering him, though.
But the war was started.
war__war_never_changes_by_dividedwrath-d33ntn3.jpg

Part 2. And then nothing happened.
Somehow, there was no follow-up to that attack. Well I guess MrMen were busy. After all they had to consume the remains of LoDa:
vikingr said:
loser thinks he's still got loyal members that will serve him (about Gerrard)
Anyway, while MrMen were entertaining themselves in their own way, we got bored. So I went ahead and took one of their cities.
Kappa Orionis 4,261 TyronT3 Ford Prefect MR MEN Lynx 2011-03-29 22:11:07
But guess what?.. Nothing happened.
hourGlass001.gif

Part 3. Fun stuff
By this time we were working out plans of expansion into O45. But MrMen were not wasting their time either. They were building up their defense:
Seth | Xertrez said:
i like to max cities, and for my defensive cities, i always have like 1.1k swords, archers, and hops.
And of course farming:
Seth | Xertrez said:
going to make like 100 swords so i can start farming with my second city. dont know why i didnt before :/
And then something terrible happened:
Seth | Xertrez: incoming attack from mrglenn
Seth | Xertrez: help help help
But they were up to the challenge:
Seth | Xertrez: yep
Seth | Xertrez: two incoming
Anthony Preston: two attack's?
Anthony Preston: and ive sent 3 lots of defence.
Seth | Xertrez: k
Anthony Preston: 35 bireme's and like 200 troops
Seth | Xertrez: kk
Seth | Xertrez: i only have 3 birs. im still rebuilding from my loss. i hope more people can send stuff.
Anthony Preston: post in the forums lol
Seth | Xertrez: i did
Seth | Xertrez: i know dizzers got attacked by mr glenn as well
Seth | Xertrez: but i dont know why me lol
Anthony Preston: send a counter to mrglen
Seth | Xertrez: have no ls
Seth | Xertrez: trust me, im rebuilding
Seth | Xertrez: im out of navy power
Anthony Preston: land troops aswell
Anthony Preston: lol
Seth | Xertrez: no
Seth | Xertrez: i got some of those lol
Anthony Preston: Send them to pwn him
But was it a trick?
Seth | Xertrez: one of the attacks was recalled... ?
Seth | Xertrez: hmm
Seth | Xertrez: mr glenn is attacking from....
Seth | Xertrez: nowhere anymore
Seth | Xertrez: keep sending support
Seth | Xertrez: just incase its a trick
Seth | Xertrez: or a screw up on their behalf
Anthony Preston: I think hes trying to see when where online lol
maybe we shouldnt have responded...
Seth | Xertrez: woulda been to our adavantage
Seth | Xertrez: hope he was afk
This actually scared them quite a bit.
Paul | XSlor: yeah lynx will rape us if they want to :(
Paul | XSlor: we are not ready to face them right now
Seth | Xertrez: yep, idk why were warring them
Paul | XSlor: because standing down is a major sign of weekness
Seth | Xertrez: oh
Seth | Xertrez: and getting raped and all our cities taken isnt either?
Seth | Xertrez: 175 point city vs a 25k coward
Seth | Xertrez: choose who you want lol
They even offered us a pact.
1_no_way.jpg

Part 4. Going west
Well finally we decided it's time to move. There is not much to say here. Just this:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15240

nice pnp mate, and just to say, everyone, if didn't work it out already the score is 9-0 to us (one guy restarted before the CS landed)

Anyway, +rep

DeletedUser

Actually disappointed with the fight they put up..........

Seems the leaders have now quit to concentrate on Rho.........

No comments from any of you MrMen? You were quick to comment before wonder why not now?

DeletedUser15275

dont worry any player worth their salt are more than welcome.
we are organised and very disciplined.
good working council and members are experienced not a recruitiong drive just pointing out some facts as well.

hmmm. don't seem like it :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ahhhhhh they all come from the wood work now lol. well for my part least i was correct about one thing.
once loda always loda wasn't or isn't a real surprise you've got spies in Mr men and yeah apart from other worlds am in also got RL issues just now as well. but that's fine but before you go all gung ho and start waving your banners all over the place it's not just lynx attacking Mr men it was also BS. so in that respect yup fair play to you. and just for the record the pact request was sent through long before any of you even sniffed an attack at us.
so there you have it. and as for the pityful attempts so far man i could teach my 5yr old to dodge them hey ho life moves on regardless.
not that am his biggest fan either but moto spider nailed this world with a comment last week. omicron is dead.

DeletedUser

well Mr Men has friends to, why can't Lynx have any? :) They are not that bad after all :pro:

and a small edit, BS just made a few hits, but the real sledge hammer is Lynx.

DeletedUser

Yeah, glad to here from you vikingr :)
I see you are as bold as ever in your posts. I'm looking forward to see someone from your alliance actually put up some fight in the game ;)

DeletedUser

ahhhhhh they all come from the wood work now lol. well for my part least i was correct about one thing.
once loda always loda wasn't or isn't a real surprise you've got spies in Mr men and yeah apart from other worlds am in also got RL issues just now as well. but that's fine but before you go all gung ho and start waving your banners all over the place it's not just lynx attacking Mr men it was also BS. so in that respect yup fair play to you. and just for the record the pact request was sent through long before any of you even sniffed an attack at us.
so there you have it. and as for the pityful attempts so far man i could teach my 5yr old to dodge them hey ho life moves on regardless.
not that am his biggest fan either but moto spider nailed this world with a comment last week. omicron is dead.

they all come from the wood work now - well no.... we just choose to come out when we have done something, not act all big mouthed before you actually go anywhere.

also got RL issues just now as well - Sorry to hear that, at the same time though it's the first excuse people chuck around for failing so....

it's not just lynx attacking Mr men it was also BS. - Check our DBP, we are always under attack by multiple alliances.

and as for the pityful attempts so far man i could teach my 5yr old to dodge them - shame you couldn'tteach your alliance members....

omicron is dead - Dead to you maybe, again another excuse people use for failure....

The only spy we had in Mr Men was in your skype room, not in the alliance. Try being a bit more organised when letting people in.....

Also I saw all the posts about the bp cheat your players have used and getting players banned.... of course that is not to be discussed so will leave it to mods to look into.

DeletedUser

pah BP cheat what you on about.
the reason 3 members got banned was simple and not to written in here and had nothing to do with cheating. and i make no excuses at all. am not for throwing down feeble reasons for our alliance not defending better more input in forums would help also dont be screaming for help if you've not helped anyone else. so plain and simple.
and yes i am more active in 2 other worlds.
in short in hindsight loda/men and loda/lynx always going to be issues, guys made friends in loda regardless of gerrard there was some good players in loda.
maybe should have just left them to reform loda again. and seeing how ma the only one here to take the flak fine fire away am thick skinned enough just to laugh off anything that is written.
have a nice day y'all

DeletedUser

pah BP cheat what you on about.

This one.......

[17:51:01] Anthony Preston: Aah
[17:51:13] Anthony Preston: send 300 slingers onto malitia?
[17:51:28] scotty.119: you attack with slings and so does the other guy and both of you put on militia.
[17:51:41] scotty.119: 150 slings 2 times a day
[17:51:52] Anthony Preston: ahh nice
[17:51:54] Paul | XSlor: do you loose your slings?
[17:51:57] Anthony Preston: not really a cheat then :p
[17:52:07] Paul | XSlor: unless you don't loose your slings :O
[17:52:07] scotty.119: me and black ranger done it for months...lmao
[17:52:19] Paul | XSlor: do you loose your slings tho?
[17:52:44] Anthony Preston: yeah you must do
[17:52:46] Anthony Preston: to get BP
[17:53:08] Paul | XSlor: well its called a "cheat" for a reason
[17:53:09] scotty.119: the more you send the lower your luck and morale go down so at some point you get 300 bp for losing nothing, must be a glitch
[17:53:12] Paul | XSlor: cheating death...
[17:53:25] Paul | XSlor: see....
[17:53:41] Paul | XSlor: if you don't loose anything that's awesome!
[17:53:49] Anthony Preston: Well how do you get BP when you dont loose anything?
[17:53:57] Paul | XSlor: hense the glitch!!!!!!!!
[17:53:58] Paul | XSlor: w0w
[17:54:01] Paul | XSlor: so difficult?
[17:54:09] Paul | XSlor: o_0
[17:54:34] Anthony Preston: So you send 150 slinger to attack malitia, you dont loose anything but get BP right?
[17:55:22] Paul | XSlor: yes
[17:55:31] Paul | XSlor: but both players have to so at exact same time

DeletedUser

Can't blame them. Who in Omicron could stand up to Lynx and Black Sea(even if only a few hits)?

DeletedUser

post what you like that was done on Eta not here and FYI i've seen it done in other alliances in different worlds.
#so your way off the bat with that as well. and thanks clears up who the spy is as well lol.
narcissan yeah it is come on over i'll give you tea and biscuits

DeletedUser

you are so full of crap glenn (if your real name)
been away for 5 days and not 1 single attack on me.
MR MEN held on great without your little lap dog sucking you when you have nothing else to do..
Wait till the mods get hold of you when you actually attack some one within the allowed time from your accounts (yep I have spies as well).
you are nothing but a spoiled kid that thinks people actually like you.
sorry the skype thing I TOOK PERSONAL. that is an invasion of MY PRIVACY
and F*"K all to do with you and your spy LORD PRESTON

DeletedUser15275

you are so full of crap glenn (if your real name)
been away for 5 days and not 1 single attack on me.
MR MEN held on great without your little lap dog sucking you when you have nothing else to do..
Wait till the mods get hold of you when you actually attack some one within the allowed time from your accounts (yep I have spies as well).
you are nothing but a spoiled kid that thinks people actually like you.
sorry the skype thing I TOOK PERSONAL. that is an invasion of MY PRIVACY
and F*"K all to do with you and your spy LORD PRESTON

facepalm!
you have no idea do you? get your info straight before you comment rather than just posting empty personal insults. it is called "Politics and Propaganda" for a reason

that is an invasion of MY PRIVACY and F*"K all to do with you and your spy LORD PRESTON
not much privacy especially when you have 2 branches of your alliance in it