PnP: MrMen vs Lynx

DeletedUser16444

Actually copying the skype chat IS an invasion of his privacy and skype could sue InnoGames for it. So, id take it seriously. (will they sue? Probly not, but i should think the person who posted it will be banned. *cough* Mr Glenn *cough*)

DeletedUser

you are so full of crap glenn (if your real name)
been away for 5 days and not 1 single attack on me.
MR MEN held on great without your little lap dog sucking you when you have nothing else to do..
Wait till the mods get hold of you when you actually attack some one within the allowed time from your accounts (yep I have spies as well).
you are nothing but a spoiled kid that thinks people actually like you.
sorry the skype thing I TOOK PERSONAL. that is an invasion of MY PRIVACY
and F*"K all to do with you and your spy LORD PRESTON

*Slow Clap*

"Wait till the mods get hold of you when you actually attack some one within the allowed time from your accounts (yep I have spies as well)"

I don't get what that bit means?

As for skype..... you are the one who invited spies in.....

And onto Preston..... the poor chap, dunno why you thought he was even the spy :rolleyes: I actually feel sorry for him as he has been caught in the crossfire.

And I applaud you again for such a witty and non offensive comeback.

DeletedUser

well scotty has a major point i've not been on myself for what ever reasons. seeing how am not allowed to use my daughter being rushed to hospital as an excuse.
and yup you guessed it nothing hit my cities either. strange that the guys they hit up and take cities from not that experienced players yet nothing hit none of the council members lol
for me this has to go down as EPIC FAIL seeing how you could have taken 20 + cities with out as much as a peep.
ha ha oh man and not caring who your spy is, all he is is a snivelling coward trying to save his own butt. and looks like he didn't send across all info or you would have known that we or most of council wasn't even online.
so glenny and who ever else is trying to big themselves up in this thread.
you know the name come find me boys and i say boys as that's what you are wee boys.
hopefully see some action soon.
and see if you take any of my cities as easily as our newer guys.
doors open welcome matt is out and coffee ready remember wipe your feet.
:p

DeletedUser15240

hmm, logisitical problem with that, none of your of council members are actually close enough for us to take them. Also, half of them decided to leave, so taking them would have actually been pointless for us. Besides, whether they are new or not actually makes no difference to the score, you are 11-0 down to my calculations, which to my mind, is a bit of a walk over mate

DeletedUser

never mind scores only inactives and i think you'll find am close enough to take your cities so therefor you must be close enough to me lol.
whats wrong no one want to try a real fight?
ah well looks like i have to agree with ach just for once loda is loda.
wouldn't expect anything else. apart from those that chose not to turn coat.
and your all very good in these forums maybe less time in here more time in game. and think you'll find only one council member has left omi. so you see were still here and very much active. once again
sure to be seeing you soon.

DeletedUser

omg hao deed u kno? i r spie...oh noes mai cohber eez blown!!! Also wee were fite wif TSE sos we didnt hab tiem to waste on scrubs liek mr boys. nao we kill joo. Also u inviet me into ur chat...lolz gl wif ur lawsuit.:p

DeletedUser

oh man any one got a translater for the above post as it's all gibbersih. and if your the one that's been sending out the filth in PM in game your days are numbered. as your gonna get banned. doesn't make you big swearing and bad mouthing someones family in PM. and like i keep telling you come and get it if your that desperate.
pfffff nothing but in active mongers. when people wont fight back.

DeletedUser16444

ok people, unless your flaming gerrard13100/Arron/ShadesofHell/Mrglenn, Listen to this rule. If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all.

DeletedUser345

ok people, unless your flaming gerrard13100/Arron/ShadesofHell/Mrglenn, Listen to this rule. If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all.

Xertrez please be quiet although gerrard was an awful leader of LoDa as i said you were by far the worst and i don't know how you can still claim to be a good player.

DeletedUser

In my humble opinion alliances who verbally attack other alliances in the forum telling them such things as "your full of crap" and implying that they will get the other players banned for silly reasons. While saying stupid things such as your only conquering inactive players (I've said it before if, you have inactive cities you wish to keep and conquer then its up to you to protect them) these are usually signs of an alliance who are struggling. Its funny how patterns repeat themselves in this game time and time again. I wish both sides well and hope for a good clean grown up war with out childish tantrums on the forum.

DeletedUser

achilles why are you even posting in this world you were killed off long ago.
and easy to manipulate?
gee that's a big word better get out my dictionary to see what it means now.

DeletedUser345

achilles why are you even posting in this world you were killed off long ago.

Killed off implys i was defeated i was backstabbed for mass-mailing LoDa a message telling of its current path to impending destruction sadly i was cassandra and i predicted what came to be but no one believed me.

DeletedUser16444

we didnt betray you, you were being an *** and when you left we had platolius conquer you. Im gone from this world now, so you guys can all fight without me :)

DeletedUser15275

we didnt betray you, you were being an *** and when you left we had platolius conquer you. Im gone from this world now, so you guys can all fight without me :)

please don't speak high of platolius. the moment i revolted him he goes into VM. and he still is. what a brave dude huh?