PnP: MrMen vs Lynx

DeletedUser15275

yeah, he pinched a back nerve. You guys still got one of his cities and mine, and we both deleted omi, or at least he will. honestly patrian, im glad you cant get his city for a few more days. anything to tick you off makes me happy.

By the way, does anyone else care that MrGlenn is Gerrard13100? I mean, he did a great job with lynx, but dont know what happened to loda then. :p
i highly doubt that. how can you even say that? gerrard dedicated himself to loda. one of his problem was the council, there were too many,too many opinions led to division and eventually to the break up and too many spam in the forums created chaos(no-one knew anything what was really going on) which is why i left.
i know MrGlenn, and theres no way he is gerrard,vice versa
anyway, even if he is gerrard, he is doing a great job.
maybe he just kind of bred us to slaughter us all to lynx eventually.
we didn't need any help from gerrard to mess up loda. based on the cities we've taken so far, loda was no where near beating us. most of them has useless researches and alot of high level and useless buildings (point whore)

as for me, i don't care if get platolius' 9k city. in fact i don't care if i get a 5k or a 10k 'cause morale will eventually be a disadvantage as long as it can conquer i'm ok with it.
honestly patrian, im glad you cant get his city for a few more days. anything to tick you off makes me happy
this post is not a personal attack on you, just a mere explanation. i beleive i have done nothing to offend you for you to say something like that. this is just a game and i plan on having fun. i advise you do the same. it's a shame you deleted your account but good luck on your new world

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by Xertrez

By the way, does anyone else care that MrGlenn is Gerrard13100? I mean, he did a great job with lynx, but dont know what happened to loda then.

Wow...... well someone should report that then? I think you will find it gets you nowhere though :rolleyes:

What even makes you think that? It would be cheating, something I have never done and never will do.

DeletedUser

please don't speak high of platolius. the moment i revolted him he goes into VM. and he still is. what a brave dude huh?

think you'll find he must have hit VM before your revolt as it takes 48hrs to kick in and revolt is only 24 hrs so unless my maths is wrong your way off again.
gee getting kinda good at this less chat in here more talk in game still waiting guys.
:pro:

DeletedUser345

By the way Xertrez don't be a fool trying to claim your Glenn in your de-reps -

1) Seeing as Glenn supported me originally i doubt he has changed his opinion so drastically.

2) His grammar isn't that awful.

3) His rep effects me yours being red doesn't so i'm afraid your rep didn't even have any effects and it was a awful attempt at mimicry.

DeletedUser16444

I didnt -rep you? I sign all reps with my name, im not afraid to get -repped back like some of you are.

DeletedUser

I didnt -rep you? I sign all reps with my name, im not afraid to get -repped back like some of you are.

Couldn't care less about the rep bar.....

More bothered about you thinking I have multi accounts, which you seemed to be ignoring me about now.

DeletedUser16444

I multi account, but you'll never be able to prove it.

See that? Anyone can lie about what someone says. i am choosing to ignore you because you can just keep denying it. I say you show us a report of attacking ShadesOfHell with one light ship, and mass mail the report.

Then we will see whose the liar?

(EDIT): F.Y.I. That quote is fake, it was an example. In my opinion it was a true example.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

See that? Anyone can lie about what someone says. i am choosing to ignore you because you can just keep denying it. I say you show us a report of attacking ShadesOfHell with one light ship, and mass mail the report.

Then we will see whose the liar?

(EDIT): F.Y.I. That quote is fake, it was an example. In my opinion it was a true example.

I don't need to prove anything to you..... why don't you report it?

I just want to know how you got this in your head in the first place? Is it too hard to admit MrMen are just being taken apart? Are you clutching at straws for reasons why it isn't working? I mean it can't be you guys can it..... surely someone must be cheating for you to fail.....

DeletedUser345

If you think i care about my rep then you are a fool doesn't matter what people think of me on here its about playing ingame, besides i've got the max rep bars you can get so it doesn't hange anything.

DeletedUser

who's falling apart???
have you got some news you'd like to share with me.
because as far as i can see there's nothing wrong our side.
must be that dream state you live in Glenn. makes you think your better than you really are.

DeletedUser15240

actually vikingr, you have are losing this war 18-0, how can you still be so confident? You have a lot of inactive players in your alliance, and the anger you are showing on the forum simply proves you are falling behind

DeletedUser16444

mrglenn, whats the problem? 1 ls to costly to you, or do you know you'll get banned? i cleared shadesofhell a while ago, you wont lose it. dont chicken out to prove me wrong mrglenn.

DeletedUser15240

MG is not gerrard, I know for these reason: MG and gerrard talk on skype, it is impossible for MG to talk to himself using 2 different accounts at the same time. Also, on the omicron chat, MG and gerrard talked tot each other, and you can't be 2 people at the same time

DeletedUser

curly why do you bother responding to this guy? :D
He's talking such obvious nonsense that it does not deserve attention.
If it makes him feel better to believe that he lost only because we are all cheaters in Lynx then he is welcome to it, as far as I am concerned.

DeletedUser

belive what you will FP i dont see any attacks on my cities.
and the ones i did get were how shall we say rubbish.
and as for am toooooooooooooooooo far away i share islands with lynx players shame none have the bottle to try it.
anytime you guys are ready feel free to try.
and anger no no no no you misread my dear fellow this isn't anger.
i got nto trouble last time i showed anger lol
:p

DeletedUser

OK vikingr, I see your position. Your allies losing cities does not worry you in the least as long as your own cities are safe. That makes you a very good team player no doubt.

DeletedUser

think you'll find i throw everything i have into defence for others and attacks
i dont care a jot for my own cities in the least. if i happen to lose one it just frees up a slot for another and if i gain BP from it as well for another slot then guess i win. as i get 2 cities for the one i lose. ssoooooooooooooooo again your way off the mark with me.
really should talk to me sometime
:D