PnP- My God, they lie!

DeletedUser2795

Today, Team Dobby, the vile, lying, unsure house-elfs and 'wabbits' have performed a great atrocity against an innocent boy. This reveals the lies, deceit, dishonorable intrigue that they use to bend you to their will! They forced a innocent young man
Innocent man
To make a complete and utter fool of himself
Poor boy
And twisted the messages he sent into words that looked favorable to Team Dobby and associated groups. Although the boy deserved a beating
Poor boy ;(
because of being so Gullible, there is no assurance that Team Dobby will not make another pitiful attempt, but instead upon a honorable person who had made Dobby a fool, but Dobby would switch the names. So I call on you all, do not believe Dobby's lies
Suggested action :D
But rather create your own little world of self-deception for you to hold out Dobby's attempts from!

In addition, you should all remember that dobby IS NOT ALONE! He has accomplices in this great crime, such as a certain Gibbowo, the vile turtle
Nice turtle :p
So stay away from turtles, rabbits, and house-elfs, avoid Eye-contact, touch, smell, sight, taste, etc. The only action you should perform is to rehabilitate them on edges of things and to give them a lit match and pour on some oil.
So:
This guy wants you
to be
Like this one*
That is all**

*Note: This is not meant to express any personal political views, it is the writing on it I want it for
**I will provide you with a citation from the Terms and Conditions*** if you wish
***My terms and conditions, that is

DeletedUser

*snerk*

Love the pics, but I'll bet you get flamed!

Oh, flamed. *snort*

I amuse myself when I am tired.

I like your format, tho, indeed I do.

ETA: But he shouldn't have been such a gullible traitor. Hmmmm?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2795

*Calls Guards* Guards! Guards! Please Eject this person, on the charge of ignorance in a Public place

DeletedUser

Pardon?

He were gullible, was he not? And he did turn on his alliance, did he not?

If gullible, and if traitor, then gullible traitor.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2795

Hmm, I misunderstood your meaning Miriamele

tango, don't you read the forums?

DeletedUser

Still, J, I wonder why you are so set on defending such an obvious fool. He was asking for it. I wouldn't want him in my alliance. Turning on those who trust you, well, let's just say such a person wouldn't last long if I got my hands on them.

DeletedUser2795

I am not defending that fool, I am attacking team Dobby, there is a difference, I quote myself:
Although the boy deserved a beating
Poor boy ;(
because of being so Gullible,
And the poor boy is this amazing type of speech called sarcasm

DeletedUser

Thanks JKP, which.. i may say too many times in my life in Zeta..
Funny, Thanks.. :)
Team Dobby are Evil!

DeletedUser

I am not defending that fool, I am attacking team Dobby, there is a difference, I quote myself:

And the poor boy is this amazing type of speech called sarcasm
Well, me thinks the line is thin. And of course it is sarcasm, what else would it be?

DeletedUser16292

Muahahahahaha epic necro of epicness!

I am the necro king