PnP - NaT Vs Cerberus

DeletedUser13459

There has been a lot of talk since Cerberus's merge that they are now an alliance to be reckoned with. Well id like to set the record straight and say that they are no more than an MRA that is full of turtles and noobs. I'm not saying that they don't have any good players but if they do i am yet to see them :p

We at NaTaRaJa have been taking Cerberus cities for a while now. And the results speak for themselves, check em out :)

natvscerpage1.png

natvscerpage2.png

I would add a screenshot of the cities that Cerberus have taken but here have been none ;) but they have tried.... for example

xpic.png

LOL!

How will this turn out? I guess only time will tell, but in the mean time lets speculate :)

DeletedUser

I couldn't agree more that merge was out of desperation I think more than it was an official merge like NI and BR was. We will see though only time can tell.

DeletedUser18132

Apparently they have never heard of LS because who would send only one bireme on a takeover with a CS.

DeletedUser

Im not sure there is any specualtion required, with the merges that they have conducted in such a short time period its obvious they lack any direction or leadership. Sure there are a few good players but as a whole their members have very average stats and ability which the posted report reflects.

Looking at some of their members it looks like they have no need for LS when a number of them have multiple cities and ZERO colonizations LoL

They have no chance against NaT

DeletedUser6156

A very powerful colony ship attack you defeated, looks like this might be an interesting fight :p

DeletedUser13459

Well it seems that we have got the attention of Cerberus :D NaT is finally getting attacked :O

Ok so story time, Cerberus have sent some 30 attacks to a particular NaT city, some of the attacks were decent, some were not. One player actually succeeded in getting the city in revolt :O Naturally that player then decided to send a CS, and how did that go? take a look for yourselves :D

cs2qt.png

ROFL!

DeletedUser18132

I wish I had Cs's thrown at me. But I had even better!!!

DeletedUser

I cannot say more than..........ROFL!!!!!!

Those CS attempts are incredible...

DeletedUser

it's a cs, what's the big deal?

ok it had no support troops and the harbor wasn't cleared. personally i wouldn't send one like that, but it's only 150 troops and the things are so slow it doesn't really matter. they are faster and cheaper to make than 150 slingers, hoplites or 50 horses, or 100's of lt's and 1000's of troops that didn't reach the shore because the harbor wasn't clear. if you know what i mean.

DeletedUser

Why dont people attack me like that.

Im in 4 worlds and I hardly ever get attacked and when I do they know what they're doing.

grrrrr

DeletedUser

No,

I just seem to be in a dead bit of ocean - its called the core !! lol

DeletedUser13459

lol, im sure that you would be able to ruffle some feathers if you really tried?