PnP - Not Such a Lucrative Business After All...

DeletedUser13729

gaul was province of rome already then and continued to be for the next 300ish years without big problems .

Altough its nice to see u actually continue a theme and the pnp was pretty good .You also kinda owned sausages altough getting someone into revolt isnt really a achivement war wise ,convential wisdom is to dodge and stack the cs attempt or snipe that ,unless ur a bp whore or dont care about the troops.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lmao

Even i have to say that this is hilarious. Hahaha.... Well done to all in IG. Obviously you are not ramping on this world. Ur going to destroy everyone by the looks of it. Although i will not give up as i hope to catch up & join you some day. As far as i am concerned i am expecting you to bring me some sausages very soon. Looool!! :) Although i am not hungry & don't eat pigs anyway. I don't think anyone will be able to stop you. So fair play. Have mercy on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee baaaaaaaaby..........

Regards

ScorpionKill3r

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nobody will stop the gauls?really?im sure i saw few very good players who can.most of them r my friends.it is said that the gauls had only one fear:to not be crushed by the sky who could fall upon them.i thing in this world,sky will.

DeletedUser

really good! + rep for me and lots of love =)
awesome that you keep the theme all the way!

DeletedUser

lol, do you know what "I wear Short shorts" is from? :D

isnt it from a commercial? i know it might be from a movie or tv show as well just cant think of them. wish the guy would of signed his name. even tho he -repped me i would of +repped him just for that. was freaking funny.

this might be the same guy but who knows.

"I wear short shorts noy you!! somali pirates are a joke. There is only one real pirate and that is ME!!! THE -REP PIRATE!!!!! ARGHHHHH"

DeletedUser

I don't know if it's the original use of the term but one Simpsons episode had homer running the lighhouse then a ship crashes onto the rocks loaded with "Short shorts" and half of the town starts singing "who likes short shorts i like short shorts " I suspect they lifted it from some other popular American culture of the time but it was the first time i heard the phrase;)

Awesome PnP Achilles toprating and +Rep when i next can (out of Rep been LOLing to much):cool: