PnP - O.R.C. Vs Waste Treatment Facility

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

On Monday the the O.R.C. decided to start their war against Waste Treatment Facility. They have been planning this since the start of the world and have dedicated a whole forum in their alliance to this.

Leone III sent an attack to my city, which I dodged. It put me into revolt. The waste Treatment Facility immediatly jumped to it and sent me ample support. Being an offensive alliance ofc we could not just sit back and allow an attack however much I was looking forward to the bp lol

so a few of our players launched attacks. First taking out his biremes, then his Ls and then bingo!

cskilled.png

I think there is very unhappy player now with no cs :)

short but sweet lol but I had to share :)

DeletedUser

They managed something i'm sure you would have had trouble with Fhibner. Until you have managed the same, you should refrain from comment

DeletedUser

You should send him that report in-game, just in case he missed it.

DeletedUser13647

O.R.C. has not dedicated an entire forum to your alliance so whatever your other dillusions may be go ahead and think them.

And also here is the score board:

ORC: 0
W-T-F: 0 *Gasp* so don't be bragging about anything

DeletedUser13647

And now ORC has 11 Conquest events, none are losses. I'm sure that at least one was from W-T-F

DeletedUser

They have 10, Two of them are from W-T-F, maybe you can see a little more then me I presume with your internal access.

3,176 points
2,250 points

ORC: 2
W-T-F: 0

Good work so far ORC, not what I expected, lets see if it continues.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry for the double post and all but I may need to rain on your parade.

It appears that W-T-F is mergeing into Mutzzies Killers and they are bringing some change with them from other alliances, So you might just be struggleing with the leftovers. Gratz on your two citys though ;)

Note:
I have no confrimation of this just an educated guess looking at the evidence.

DeletedUser

Nah, you are totally wrong.
It´s same old W-T-F . Just Mutzzies joined W-T-F for 2 days or 3. Some of them steped out again and remade their alliance.

DeletedUser13647

And ORC!! Their little weird shriveled up allies in the corner over there>

DeletedUser

Oh are you still talking about this? sorry kinda got bored awhile back and those that didn't joined SF.

Good Luck everyone I like in Nu, maybe see you in another world :)

DeletedUser

Oh are you still talking about this? sorry kinda got bored awhile back and those that didn't joined SF.

Good Luck everyone I like in Nu, maybe see you in another world
You got bored you say? That's what everyone says when their PnP fails. You try to make ORC look like idiots but the plan backfired on you.

ORC: 2
W-T-F: 0
hmm epic fail lozza. ):

DeletedUser

Lol nu is slow and i play iota and lambda and beta and mod, so one world had to give and it was this. not exactly and epic fail :) no offence but orc wasn't that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.