PnP Ocean 53

• Thread starter DeletedUser15283
  • Start date

DeletedUser15283

Welcome, please take your seats and enjoy the show.......

Your favorite alliances, Dark and Oceans Elite, have started a (mini) war with Shadow Organization.
We had already taken a few shadows, and took some more.

Now they started to run.
th2rvy1sn-1.gif
Then they started to hide.
90e3.jpg
Then.....Dark and Oceans Elite prevailed, the MRA noobs disbanded, and Shadow Organization is gone!

P.S.
This is my first PnP and just based on comedy no point but we are at war, and first blood was spilled today.....(SW):cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're image links do not work. So.. ya might want to fix those. :p

DeletedUser

to bbcode an image. get the direct link to that image e.g. http://www.adiumxtras.com/images/pi...dom_fact_generator_6_3957_2224_image_2578.jpg

then get the img bbcodes [ /img] (without the space) and insert the direct link

[img]http://www.adiumxtras.com/images/pictures/chuck_norris_random_fact_generator_6_3957_2224_image_2578.jpg[ /img] (without the space

looks like this
[img]http://www.adiumxtras.com/images/pictures/chuck_norris_random_fact_generator_6_3957_2224_image_2578.jpg

DeletedUser15240

not bad guys, but hey were noobs, I joined them for jokes a while ago, and their ranking system was um, ridciculous

DeletedUser

lol everyone knows that picture prp is bad :) jk
oh and yeah and i'm in this ocean!

DeletedUser15283

Hope your not against us.We are winning they haven't taken one of us yet, we've gotten like three or four.

DeletedUser

It would be great if you could express yourself more elaborately. So far, there has been almost no useful information in this thread so far. If it's a war, it could be interesting to read about.

What I've gathered so far:

1) There are three alliance fighting. The alliances called Dark and Oceans Elite are waging a war on Shadow Organization. Why are these two alliances together?

2) Shadow Organization disbanded apparently. Seemingly, you took something from them. What exactly happened? Did they offer no resistance, have to active players? Have they said anything? And on what ground are they being called a MRA?

3) Apparently, there has been some fighting going on. Why don't you share the battle reports here so that it becomes more substantial? All I can see right now is that you have tried to insert at JPEG-file in the first post, but there is only text, no image.

4) You claim you are being betrayed by Oceans Elite? What are the details of this? Did the suddenly launch a sneak conquest attack on one of your members? Did they ask for support only to kill your troops? Have they taken cities or attempted to do so? How close are you guys to each other? What are the chance of one alliance succumbing to the other?

DeletedUser

1) We started to fight Shadow organizations together because they were a decent sized alliance and we were good allies.

2) they never disbaned although they gave no real resistence at least i never heard they disbanded.

3) threse been a good bit of fighting and im sure someone will post some reports or something

4) Oceans elite has aparently been planning this for some time as they just started attacking us today taking our strongest players main city before anyone even knew what was really going on. they are taking multiple cities as were trying to figure out exactly what to do. We finnally have some stuff going now and it will hopefully stop being oceans elite slaughtering dark as they currently are :D

DeletedUser

@Asjo
Shadow has 5 other brother alliances

and i'm surprised at this Oceas Elite betraying Dark, and I know OE has got tons of pacts with alliances across the ocean, can they be trusted?

DeletedUser

Dark is basically no more at this point ive jumped from the ship and im trying to swim for my life in the ocean. :( It may not be the most courageous thing to do but staying would be just plain dumb the way the wars going we havnt even slowed them down its like were just vacant cities for the taking. Although i havnt been attacked at all yet and if all goes as planed i wont be :D So really all there is left in ocean 53 is oceans elite everyone else is either basically there slaves or there targets theyve just become uncontested. wich idk if its a good thing or not it just depends on where i end up. I guess if all else fails ill quit and join in on Chi :D

EDIT: o and so yea if any super alliances plan on expanding into ocean 53 you could go ahead and invite me :D :D :D Im extreemly active and fairly experienced :D :D :D

DeletedUser

You can join my alliance. We re in o 53 and only 13 members and in 5th place of the ocean. Yeah we re small, but we know every player is active.

DeletedUser

Please, somebody tell me his isn't the most interesting thing happening on Phi right now.

DeletedUser

It probably is, we just haven't got alot of info about it

DeletedUser

there isnt alot to it

Basically we started out join up with oceans elite to take down all 5 branches of shadow organization. Was going well for the first week we took 6 of there cities just in dark and like 10 from OE. After things got going they started to plan and have admitted to planning to betray us and take all our cities to advance themselfes in ocean 53. They planned for awhile one slipped up and spyed on our top player said his little brother did it and he didnt mean to. We believed him. Big mistake. After that they started there attacks because they must have gotten a successfull one. At night when everyone was asleep they massed an attack on our top player taking out all of his troops in his 9k point city and landing a colony ship. We woke up to find his city was almost taken and 2k troops with hundereds of biremes were supporting the city. It was lost. As today commenced they took down city after city after city. We were slaughtered. Once we got a plan going We tried to save a member and then mount a counter attack on there leader. But alas we failed and lost almost all our troops to save a single one of our players. We then made a pact with shadow organization to take down Oceans elite and then continue our war after they were eliminated. But it was to little to late. We were on a sinking ship. I decided it was time to jump off that ship so i did. Now im swimming amlessly and the ocean looking for an alliance whose powerfull enough to take down oceans elite. Or to join them myself. Now the leader of Dark is trying everything they contacted tiny teadies and cheeze said hed help them out but has done nothing so far. He said hed be moving into ocean 53 soon and that dark could become there acadamy once they moved in. It all sounded good but i dont know if it will happen. NY's plan however was to jump ship and join shadow organization with his members and fight from there. However he still hasnt and is to busy asking me why i jumped and saying how we could have went somewhere together. I now wait to see what happens. With messages to cheeze and the OE leader looming i wait for a response and await my destiny in ocean 53. :D
Is that enough info?

DeletedUser

Yeah, u should of probably put that in at the start, would of cleared alot up ahah. Seems they screwed up over pritty big tbh, another one of these ethical arguments indeed eyy hufflepuff. As for TT, im sure they would be more then able to take them down, but i wouldnt depend soley on them, try to sort an alliance out in the meanwhile.

P. s Hufflepuffman, please tell me u didnt just invite a guy u know nothing about and is a boarderline refugee at this point ?????? Damn.