PnP Ocean 53

• Thread starter DeletedUser15283
  • Start date

DeletedUser

P. s Hufflepuffman, please tell me u didnt just invite a guy u know nothing about and is a boarderline refugee at this point ?????? Damn.

Just trying to be nice :)
i was gonna ask him to sent me an message in game so i could learn a bit more about him.

DeletedUser

I find it hard to believe that cheeze said he would help out given that he is in VM and has been for a while

DeletedUser

Yea idk what was going on from that it was all what i heard from lordweapon I do believe he said at one point that Cheeze said yes but i cant prove it as im not in there alliance anymore so no screenshots of it :(

DeletedUser

Lmao. Sploggo well and truly rained on that parade. Nice work !

DeletedUser18571

Oceans Elite made the right decision.

They took more cities from Shadows organization and took out Dark to further their growth.

Thats how the game is so don't feel bad about the betrayal.

DeletedUser

well there growing pretty fast because they have more then 3 times the amount of points (not including dark and the OE academy), what it seems to be is that their massing all the top players in the ocean, Their is this guy about 2 islands away from me and he conquered, Aicy who had a three thousand point polis (thats alot for us) and he shot up to the 11th place in the ocean, one day after he conquered Aicy he joined OE.
Well thats what it seems like. It might not be the case.

DeletedUser

I dont. people wanted to know what happened so i filled everyone in. I also said that they said TT would help not me and that i didnt see it happening. I never said anything untrue nor did i say i was mad however i am looking for a new alliance as i dont really feel like restarting.

DeletedUser

yea and nice way to say id be getting into your alliance and then your players attack me.... i guess thats the name of the game.... mabey it will all work out but i doubt it considering im getting attacked..

DeletedUser

they started to plan and have admitted to planning to betray us and take all our cities

We couldn't very well have done it without planning, could we? Such things generally tend not to just happen spontaneously.

At night when everyone was asleep they massed an attack

Perhaps you should have posted sentries. It's a good idea for an alliance to have active members from a wide variety of time zones.

Now im swimming amlessly and the ocean looking for an alliance whose powerfull enough to take down oceans elite. Or to join them myself.

Your candor regarding the first option severely limits your chances of success in the second.

With messages to cheeze and the OE leader looming i wait for a response and await my destiny in ocean 53.

It now appears that you won't have to wait very long.