PnP Remorce

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So one day raptok went and looked at his computer.

He looked around on his worlds and was sad because he was being farmed on Zeta :( Very Sad :(:( So Sad In fact he was having violent mood swings :rolleyes::):p;):(:eek::eek::cool::supermad::Angry::((SW):rolleyes:::supermad::Angry::rolleyes:

And This continued for 5 minutes.

So then he went on to the forums and did his daily spam.

Then He saw that Ryanward08 had made a post on world Iota.

He then looked at the bottom left of the screen .... nothing new. Then to the right .... OMG HELP ME REMORCE IS MODDING US. Then He ran off scared because Rychemaster Killed remorce and He's My Leader. He then went onto remorces profile and splashed a cup of juice at it. And ran off crying.

The End

P.S. this actually happened

P.S.S. No It didn't was just making that up

DeletedUser340

Smilies are just annoying tbh o_O

I hate the overuse of them :(

Maybe search up on google some funny pics?

DeletedUser

Considering I left staff when my dad was hospitalized and very ill as well as quitting the worlds till after has nothing to do with me leaving Beta world after losing one small city while fighting off the entire alliance of South East Syndicate repeatedly by myself with no help from my alliance gaining over 200,000 battle points in a matter of 2 weeks.

Also these threads are supposed to be about this world not beta so stay on topic mate. If you want to create a pnp either make it about here or make it in Beta if its about Beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.