PnP revolt changes from MRA to Pure fail (2 parter)

DeletedUser

lemme start by stating alittle about myself i play all worlds i'm probably one of the easiest to farm since i aim for building like temple ;) i like winding leaders up and stating their faults so i get in alot of trouble this is my story about being in and out of revolt and the leaders idiot that run it (Katanga left :'( no offense to him he was good)

Anerked offer
afew weeks into this game i seen everything was going good i was in a ok alliance lead by yetiburnetti, the alliance was slowly disbanding but i had an offer from a Anerked from revolt to join and i said "as soon as a few more on my island leaves i will join" he said ok and slowly they invited them into revolt and one by one we followed like sheep
QXFqgk.gif

My vacation
went away for a week came back seen the farms strength at 20% all across the island and said to myself WTF is this, i was unable to farm so i couldn't build my troops

The panic of TeamRyan
The High Notes was the highest player in zeta at the time and the panic was that he would conquer one of the revolt player (me having sense seen the 2 team dobby players next to him and told them not to worry) revolt stacked Dr.x with support just incase he tried conquer him because they said "it's better to conquer someone not on your island so he most likely go for that island"
jpg6KD.gif

5uTSvh.gif

Me kicked
woko101 on 5/22/10 at 11:35 AM (takes to long for a scene shot)
"i told katanga it's nice to kick someone without a formal message"

i thought right B*****s i just got a level 6 academy i will demand troop the S*** out of this island which i did

Me back in Revolt
xnbpHM.gif

i LOLed alot but after someone on eta asking me why i wasn't in revolt anymore i felt sorry for them and joined again

Failed chatroom and my ignored idea

Subhadip on 5/29/10 at 3:57 AM
This is also a good chat room...

Can you show it to Katanga, he can send it accross. His approval is needed.

Please send it to him.

/Subhadip
woko101 on 5/29/10 at 3:21 AM
http://www.chatzy.com/470681201057

heres a better chat that doesn't look like it's trying to give me a virus when i join it

can you please spread it around
lUap5R.gif

Me Lacky of Katanga(read bottom up screen shots are takes to long)
(also the person from NoE i wanted to bolt was legionreturns i really wanted to just to wind him up but didn't, i think NoE was attacking people in revolt so i seen leggy in NoE) (NoE or NmE whatever)

woko101 on 6/1/10 at 3:07 PM
done

Effect:

woko101 on 6/4/10 at 11:17 AM
ok i will change it now

Katanga on 6/4/10 at 9:11 AM
that is a good choice

woko101 on 6/3/10 at 11:53 PM
have we got a problem with his wall because i will change my god to poseidon and use earth quake or whatever to knock it down if you want

Katanga on 6/3/10 at 2:29 PM
Wonderfull

woko101 on 6/3/10 at 2:27 PM
i will bolt him every 35 hours unless i upgrade my temple making the time go down

Katanga on 6/3/10 at 2:26 PM
Well done

woko101 on 6/3/10 at 2:23 PM
yeah

Katanga on 6/3/10 at 2:20 PM
Testarossa?

woko101 on 6/3/10 at 2:19 PM
Damaged building: Farm
New level: 33

Katanga on 6/1/10 at 3:08 PM
Thank you very much

Damaged building: Temple
New level: 12

Katanga on 6/1/10 at 3:06 PM
NoE was defeated in 55 (they have just lost their best player).
I do not want to launch a massive war against them right now.
Our main target is ThamtanVien.

Could you target Testarossa

woko101 on 6/1/10 at 3:03 PM
he is on vacation

is NoE free to target?

Katanga on 6/1/10 at 3:03 PM
ninhkhang4 is also a target. You should target his main city (4000 points)

woko101 on 6/1/10 at 3:02 PM
i need another target

woko101 on 6/1/10 at 3:01 PM
it said it can only be cast in 2 hours between each one bolt and someone else bolted him

Katanga on 6/1/10 at 2:59 PM
The target: JoanArc

Thank you very much for your help

Katanga on 6/1/10 at 2:58 PM
I have a target. I will give you his name.

woko101 on 6/1/10 at 2:56 PM
i have 341 favor so can you set me a target from NoE or somewhere else

woko101 on 6/1/10 at 2:48 PM
who should i bolt?

Time zone Crisis
we couldn't even decide what time zone we would use so i didn't now how we would play effectively

TeamRyan Tensions
RQ5p9e.gif

The first signs of trouble
Hads on 6/8/10 at 4:27 PM
Hi everyone, In the next few days I will be sifting through the alliance looking through the contributions of players. This will mainly involve looking through the team tabs , the support and city claim threads as well as the alliance archives. I will also be looking at all players rate of growth and Battle Point rank. We are not an alliance to give people a free ride and help when they need it if they contribute little in return. Those who make large contributions will be rewarded and priorities made to help further their cause in the game. Those deemed to have given less to the alliance may find themselves penalised now or in the future. Obviously special circumstances will be taken into account. So I encourage you all to get active, get growing and most importantly of all get fighting!

Hads

me getting lazy and my welcoming presents
(6-8 kingly gifts)

woko101 on 6/10/10 at 10:09 PM
no problem
lordkorok on 6/10/10 at 10:05 PM
hahaha yea if your doing just posiedon it makes sense:) I use hera and poseidon.. so I have an easier split. Thanks though!!!
woko101 on 6/10/10 at 10:03 PM
i wanna keep my favor around 350 just incase i need to earth quake anyone and i gain 7.5 per hour so it's hard to keep it that low
lordkorok on 6/10/10 at 8:45 PM
:D Wow thanks!!!
lordkorok on 6/10/10 at 8:43 PM
a present? :eek: Thats very generous and kind:D
woko101 on 6/10/10 at 8:40 PM
have a little welcome present ;)
lordkorok on 6/10/10 at 7:59 PM
Hello revolt members!!:)

I am lordkorok, a new member and leader of this great alliance!! Would like to just say hello and let everyone get to know me. I see we have many great and active players, and am proud to be a part of this alliance. I can see us going far in this world and ruling many oceans! :D

If you ever have any questions regarding the game, the alliance, or anything at all.. please feel free to ask me anything, at any time. I am very active *I gotta work on sleep.. no more 1-2 A.M. checks ;)* So I should get back to you in no time! Thank you for your support and cooperation as revolt members:)

Thanks!!
LK

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

warning

Hads on 6/14/10 at 4:27 AM
Despite, continuous attempts to kick start you guys into action nothing seems to have worked. So perhaps the following link might push you into action. We NEED you to contribute, so please start doing so! This shows those who are slacking so get going with your troops enough is enough support eachother and attack our enemies, we will be watching :p

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en6/alliance/27/members?compare=kill_att

rollcall

lordkorok on 6/14/10 at 10:04 AM
Hello revolt members,

Sadly, the council is disappointed with the activity and participation of alliance members. Posted mere moments ago by decree of the council as a whole, there is a new post in the announcements section of the forums named "A MUST REPLY POST." The name speaks for itself.

As of this message being sent, EVERY member of this alliance is required to post "here" or some form of acknowledgement to the post. You have no excuses to not post there, as its in the forums and being mailed directly to you. You have 48 hours to comply. Simple to say any members that have not replied after the agreed upon period will have consequences.

You have 48 hours. Please go to the forums under announcements, post that you are active and accounted for.

Thank you. The clock is ticking.

LK, lordkorok

rollcall 2

lordkorok on 6/14/10 at 9:32 PM
Hello revolt,

Due to the activity and excellent response times thus far, I feel 48 hours was to long. That is FAR to long for an active, helpful member to take to reply to a simple roll call post..

The time has been cut from the previously stated 48 hours, to 24 hours.. which will be ending in 13 hours time from this message being sent. You still have time.. and a second reminder, please go to the Announcements section, under MUST REPLY and acknowledge your activity and having had read this mail.

Thank you, participation has been excellent so far.

heart tanted/change of heart(read backwards this is what made me discusted with the way revolt was being lead)

woko101 on 6/15/10 at 11:28 AM
and then i made an argeement with the NmE players on my island and they won't attack me and they will protect me and i supply them resources and i am allowd to build and they want me to join NmE

but itsalive said when i have my second city but when i did he said no

woko101 on 6/15/10 at 11:25 AM
i actually was kicked from revolt but i think i was invited back in because on eta a few members joined my alliance so i think they got upset, and i am active also big warehouse doesn't necesarilly mean big hall on epsilion i was getting farmed by NmE and i just upgraded my warehouse and market and was able to dodge alot due to higher warehouse more resources hidden

Artemisia of Melangeia on 6/15/10 at 12:48 AM
Well I know a LOT about revolt but some very basic things you probably don't know are:

1) your alliance is renowned for attacking players & alliances they have made agreements with,

2) they throw out their own players to farm them, often active and big point players because they have bigger warehouses, and

3) they trick players into helping them get what they want, promise them the world and then they attack them.

Basically they cannot be trusted - which is fine if you know this and are prepared. If you know as much more as I do and I know a lot more than revolt realises, then prepare to be stabbed in the back like all those before you.

woko101 on 6/14/10 at 11:29 PM
good friends good allies and bad enemies sums it up

Artemisia of Melangeia on 6/14/10 at 10:52 PM
I think you are very naive and need to learn a lot to survive in this world. Good luck.

woko101 on 6/14/10 at 10:47 PM
i wrote a little thing about revolt on the forums

woko101 on 6/14/10 at 9:55 PM
i can't be bothered join the zeta forum now i only joined eta's and thetas because egavas told me the register button i had to press

Artemisia of Melangeia on 6/14/10 at 9:38 PM
It's not just one source. There are a whole lot of them and they all seem to fit into a pattern. You just have to know where to look and who to ask yourself and you will get the bigger picture.

woko101 on 6/14/10 at 9:33 PM
can you send a link to that forum so i can defend my alliance or hurt it

Artemisia of Melangeia on 6/14/10 at 9:29 PM
Aaah well you probably don't have your finger on the pulse like you should about what's going on here but it sounds like you're enjoying Grepo - which is the main reason we are all on here :)

woko101 on 6/14/10 at 9:21 PM
i don't go on the forums for zeta i go on them for eta and now theta

Artemisia of Melangeia on 6/14/10 at 9:14 PM
It doesn't bother me. It just shows me what revolt is really like and cofirms all the other facts & rumours that have been flying around Zeta & all the Grepo forums about your alliance.

woko101 on 6/14/10 at 9:10 PM
sorry about not fighting noble i know it's unfair i would rather a one on one fight but i haven't got any offensive ships so to prove im helpful to the alliance i need to cast earth quake alot so they don't kick me out (casting earth quake in 35 favor sorry)

before that instant maybe read the dates on the messages
---part 1
lordkorok on 6/15/10 at 8:53 PM
Hello revolt!!!

If you are receiving this mail, congratulations!! You made it through round one screening. You will notice we dropped to 80 members, lost a lot of dead weight we don't need... Those members were not active, did not reply to constant efforts to get them on forums or even to respond to be personally. The dead weight is gone.. doesn't it feel better?

Next step to lose players we don't need is called Phase Two. This is a new means to find out who is not only active, but doesn't believe in Sim City tactics... As of receiving this mail, you are now required to kill atleast 1% of your total points per every two days.

Example:

Billybob joe has 10k points. He is then required to kill 100 troops every two days. 10,000 * .01 = 100

If Billybob joe doesn't killed 100 troops EVERY two days.. then he will be dismissed from the alliance. This goes for all of you. You are now required to start BUILDING armies, farming players on your island, and getting battle points. We have a means of monitoring this, as shown here:

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en6/alliance/27/members?compare=kill_att

This is for offensive battle points only. In other words.. build an army, start farming or killing others. In 48 hours, if I don't see instant improvement with at least EFFORTS to increase your aggression.. again, you will be dismissed from this alliance.

Thank you.
LK

---part 2

lordkorok on 6/15/10 at 10:51 PM
Hello revolt,

It is my goal to piss as many of you off as possible now. Hads and I are through playing around, completely. We were going to literally lop off the bottom half of the alliance tomorrow.. but I have been able to calm us down, and wait for Phase Two to be complete.

Without a question of a doubt, if you are not on the BP stats for our alliance by thursday GMT +1 19:00, you will be long gone and farmed by the active, aggressive players of this alliance. I expect to drop hopefully 40 of you at that time. I say hopefully because I see dead weight, and I dis-like it. From now on, if a council member even suspects you of leeching or feeding off of this alliance, you will be dismissed, no questions asked.

I suggest you get building armies.. and get out there farming and attacking players on your island. We are perfectly fine with being an alliance of 40 strong, active players. YOU ARE A LIABILITY UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE. Its your responsibility to fix this, not ours. Expect changes coming soon.

If your an active, aggressive player none of this should concern you. This is for the betterment of revolt. we will be elite, if it means there is a handful of us remaining.

---part 3
Hads on 6/16/10 at 1:58 AM
In support of lordkorok's most recent mail, which seemingly appears to be the best way forward, the alliance with the spartans is cancelled have free reign on their players and the domination NAP can be concluded to have ended.

---part 4 - im getting sick of putting the underline tags
Hads on 6/16/10 at 2:12 AM
Just to reiterate and avoid any misunderstanding, the alliance will not be dramatically reduced in the next few days. The encouragement to increase BP is merely to see how people respond to the call to do so. It is true that numbers will be cut, however, this will be a gradual process rather than a 'halving of the alliance' hope this clears up any mess.

Hads

---part 5 - a diplomats rage!!!

woko101 on 6/16/10 at 10:41 PM
and there's me thinking your attack force would be good

woko101 on 6/16/10 at 10:04 PM
you can swear to me i won't report you and i'm not a 12 year old like you

how did you find out about it anyway?

woko101 on 6/16/10 at 9:57 PM
what?

timothy dewey on 6/16/10 at 9:44 PM
always knew you were a *****

woko101 on 6/16/10 at 9:37 PM
have you read anything interesting on the forums lately

woko101 on 6/16/10 at 9:33 PM
i think i would've been better casting earthquake

woko101 on 6/16/10 at 9:32 PM
10%-30% of your army so i think you have 30 lightships hitting in your first wave

DeletedUser

Pfreely's deception the last chapter so far

woko101 today at 1:14 PM
littleblazey wanted me to join rage

Pfreely today at 1:07 PM
if this pnp is good(photos & ****), well ok but if you get into any top 24 alliance your my spy.(rage maybe they will take anyone).

woko101 today at 12:59 PM
im making the pnp now and revolt would claim me as a refugee

woko101 today at 12:59 PM
why to be a spy?

Pfreely today at 12:58 PM
can you join secret?, or domination?

woko101 today at 12:47 PM
i might combine all the things happened to me in revolt later

Pfreely today at 12:34 PM
i know you cant spy revolt, but this way you get plenty of support. & have heaps of fun + if you really want do a PnP after(only if its good. lol). its a good offer, think about it?

woko101 today at 12:29 PM
no i just thought that the way revolt was being run was bad

and couldn't be bothered spying so i just posted in the forums

also you have my wall level from the report aswel

Pfreely today at 12:25 PM
did you ever think of being a spy?

woko101 today at 12:25 PM
in that attack report just then

Pfreely today at 12:24 PM
you didnt give me your army? wat r u on about?

woko101 today at 12:22 PM
2908 you need to spy me and i could just put my buildings on there anyway

woko101 today at 12:21 PM
i just gave you my army

Pfreely today at 12:20 PM
lol, i was with revolt. but i have plenty of spare silver. so im going to get your report & put it on the grepolis forum.

woko101 today at 12:18 PM
(report somewhere at top of this pnp)

woko101 today at 12:17 PM
cmon pfreely you can try harder than that ;)

and i already got revolt after me so you should try take me fast, only the diplo and the other guy but i will tell you there ships later when i can be bothered

The last comments of this PnP
i hope you enjoyed reading my story of Revolt and a few other characters like pfreely and Artemisia of Melangeia

kicking someone in your alliance that is usually in the forum ranting and raving about how this game is against him isn't a good idea for those who read this to the end your a braver man/women than me (images to be introduced)

and Pfreely this means im not gonna be a spy for you

DeletedUser

yeah but meh

it's the whole story missing a few random bits most me sending atleast 20 kingly gifts or more and about 10 call of the oceans and 3 earth quakes on enemies

DeletedUser

still read when you have time and make sure you read most of it backwards as usual

DeletedUser

all i found out from reading this entire thing, is that you obviously hate revolt because they think you're a noob... and you are, who the hell does mass bolts? mra nubs.

DeletedUser

well I've already said my part in this lol. And I'm very happy to have starred (even if it was as the villain) in your memoirs of revolt. Shame you never mentioned how annoying you were though... :p

DeletedUser

how was i annoying and i also stated at the top i liked annoying leaders and pointing out there faults

also i don't care jjalsmelton in an alliance you normally do as leaders say not what they do

DeletedUser

Chill guys :) I mean at the end of the day all Woko has done has written a ridiculously long story :p

DeletedUser

You do have free will to choose your alliance. So you made the choice then to mass bolt based on free will to follow orders... I am just pointing out fact, your mass bolting is in itself, what I had the problem with, not that you were following orders. But as we all know bolting is a part of the game, it's legitimate, and there's nothing we can do about it. Ttfn.

DeletedUser

just because you only have like level 2 temple and gain about 2 favour and hour

DeletedUser

100 hours for a bolt :O That would take a level 1 temple in a 2 speed world like Zeta.