PNP, Sanity Cleans up ocean 56.

• Thread starter DeletedUser18571
  • Start date

DeletedUser18571

It seems Sanity successively won its war. We are trying to clean up ocean 56, But now for the Aftermath of the War.

Confederacy leaders create a new alliance. smaller and only their top players, and organized. No problem for Sanity, but it seems we are still outnumbered.

Sanity Vs NGoP, VALKYRIE, VALKYRIE academy, Just The TP, and remaining confederacy Branches.

VALKYRIE recruits confederacy players, and leader gets conquered hours after I message him.

comack2 on 7/2/11 at 7:34 PM
i have kicked out all members who where from confed of phi's, and yet you still attack me. is there anyway of forming a friendly pact between us?

valky.png

He resets his account right before the end of the conquest.

Just The TP- trying to conquer one of my members and successfully landed a colony ship. lets see if the conquest succeds and breaks Sanity's perfect record.

NGoP Top players of confederacy, still targets and will be conquered soon.

confederacy remnants of one of the top ranked alliances. mostly inactiives that gave up on this world.

All these alliances are pacted and are working together to defeat us.

Once again Sanity is giving all members of these alliances listed to leave. You have 24 hours to abandon and find a new alliance.

DeletedUser

Why

Why does sanity continue to declare war? Yes, yes this is the person you sent your altimatum, you have 24 hours to leave your alliance or you will be conquered, but still what good reason do you have to do this, by the way i have already sent your message to every one in my alliance and pact alliances.:pro:(scr)

slobo.c

Strategos
Sanity is won this batlle but will next one???
Will Sanity go in war with TT or Pink Death ever.........
We will see this 56 is close to 54,45

DeletedUser18571

We declare war just because.... no reason needed.

We need targets and will secure our borders.

DeletedUser17676

5th yr School Bullies vs Intake

Sanity have redoubled their troops and have set their targets high and more in their league.
Yeah right. We are their next victims. A newly formed alliance of noobies and no one above 2000 points let alone a 2nd city. who are we? VALKYRIE ACADEMY. our sister alliance VALKYRIE isn't anywhere in their league either. Leave alliance or be destroyed. But as they have issued that threat to other new alliances where would we go?
I think i will find an island where the cities are just out of protection and terrorise them. after i rename to SanitytheWarriorsNot.

They are just the playground bully picking on the new year cos the year they in would give them a slap and tell them to behave.

DeletedUser

Sanity have redoubled their troops and have set their targets high and more in their league.
Yeah right. We are their next victims. A newly formed alliance of noobies and no one above 2000 points let alone a 2nd city. who are we? VALKYRIE ACADEMY. our sister alliance VALKYRIE isn't anywhere in their league either. Leave alliance or be destroyed. But as they have issued that threat to other new alliances where would we go?
I think i will find an island where the cities are just out of protection and terrorise them. after i rename to SanitytheWarriorsNot.

They are just the playground bully picking on the new year cos the year they in would give them a slap and tell them to behave.

You shouldn't take the threats personally. This is a war game. They're just trying to secure their areas and grow stronger. You're probably in their way to achieve this goal.