PnP: Sanity is Crazy!!! First Official Rim War

DeletedUser18571

Hate to spam and post multiple times, but I cant help myself.

fail4-1.png

DeletedUser

If you want alternatives I can always give you some money to cover until the bribes are high enough. Just private message me your info (bank account and so on) so I can transfer some money to you.

Sorry that it has taken a while to answer - I was busy ruling my city. In the end I took your offer for a city. I'm very grateful for all what The Confederation supplies me for my services.

But next time please supply me with more accurate information. I did send 2 diplomats ahead of me to Kobajagi as you told me. But they never returned with the information they should have brought back.

But as I know you are a man of your word I just sailed anyhow. But I admit - then a small lapse happened. I know you told me the coordinates. But just when I approached Kobajagi I saw an even more impressive city just next to it.

I was always told that the Confederacy only has the biggest and strongest of cities. I therefore landed straight there. I hope you don't mind as only too late did I figure out that the city belonged to someone called 89Rick. But don't worry - once I'm settled in I will give Kobajagi a visit that it deserves.

I hope all my inside information about McFluff was worth every resource you spend. I only watched from the far distance. But even from far, far away did I spot the smoke from burning ships and even that far away the water got a rose tinted colour from all the blood of the dead warriors.

The battle must have been epic if you managed to kill that many troops from Sanity that I was able to notice it from that far.

Please send me your next instructions. I'm sure after your experience with McFluff that you are aware I'm worth every little bit.

Suggestions for another city location are welcome. I haven't settled in to 89Rick yet but the wanderlust has got hold of me and I would like a weekend residence in attition to my second home.

And before I forget it - I'm grateful that there are so many parts of the Confederacy. I know I'm expensive - it was therefore with joy that Confederacy 2, 3 and 4 are now all present on my island and do share in their duties to hand over resources.

DeletedUser

They finally attack. Its good to know they could coordinate attacks, not the best attacks but they tried.

fail1.png

And now for the finally of their attack
fail2.png
'

Score so far Sanity 2 TCop nothing, lets give em a round of applause for effort.

And for any confederacy member reading this, make sure to attack with offense but if you wanna send some biremes, swords, and archers then go for it. Your attacks have given McFluff enough culture points for three cities, send a little bit more and she will be able to reach culture lvl 5.

LOL fml that is embarassing

DeletedUser18571

*Holding together 5 extremely well organized alliances is no small task. Our leader is the best I've ever seen. I myself was a leader of one alliance of 60 players and that took up all of my time. How about 120 players??? That's just amazing.

Its not hard to send messages and click send invitation. Hows your leader doing, i've heard he was fed up with all the failure. What good leader would ignore his members. How many times and how many threads did members say there was a spy and he did nothing. One member actually pointed out who it was and guessed right but nothing was done. But we can see your forums and we know everything you are doing. It also seems you had a spy in my alliance that was cuting and pasting and receiving bribes. Your members are dumb enough to bribe and waste resources!!!!!!!!!. My members are loyal and fed you with fake information.

*Well well well.*You may take 1 city, but we will take 10 back from you. You may kill our troops, but we will strike 10 times harder. You may be able to defeat 1 of our player, but we will defeat all of you.

We've taken two and taking one as we speak, So now you guys have to take 30.

I have yet to see a successful report from your members attacking. It seems only ten players are pulling their weight in TCoP and the weight of the other 125 members. You have no communication, no planning, and none of your pacts have helped.

You came to this world and had bad luck being in my ocean. This war is almost over and your alliance is falling. I hope to hear from any of you soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But, but, but ...

It can't be over. Who will pay my bribes in the future. Do I need to look for another alliance that pays me and that I can ridicule here?

Well done Smiley and a great hurray for the alliance.

DeletedUser

Nice job, from what I've read it seems like the confederacy was all talk and no play? And the retaliation that they did send back to you..well it didn't seem to be very well though out..at all. Kudos to you Smiley and your alliance.

DeletedUser

OK, noobish question here. I am trying to make a PnP and I am trying to get the pictures from google, to make it funny (Like it should be). But, all it let's me do is copy the link, and I don't want that! How do you make it show the picture itself, or even one of those spoilers?

DeletedUser18571

OK, noobish question here. I am trying to make a PnP and I am trying to get the pictures from google, to make it funny (Like it should be). But, all it let's me do is copy the link, and I don't want that! How do you make it show the picture itself, or even one of those spoilers?

OK, Thank you for going off topic on my alliance's PnP. You could have easily mailed someone and asked or search through the bb codes guide.

I really hate it when someone spams my threads.

DeletedUser

OK, sheesh man you don't have to go all jerk on me. I was asking a question about a PnP on a thread somewhat about a PnP, and was trying not to take sides. Maybe instead of just lashing out at me, you could just answer my question and be done with is. Besides, all this thread is about as I am reading it is a bunch of quotes, and boring useless information and something about bribes and kicking cats. Your PnP was dull on my opinion and I got bored reading it half-way through. Even if it was your first PnP, you could have at least livened it up with some humor, but instead you did the opposite. So, go back to talking about a never-ending war between a huge MRA and a small group of people who are trying to beat people that MRA which out numbers them considerably. So, go build your colony ships but I hope you do realize that although you think you can beat them, try to have each member conquer 10 cities, and maybe you will win. Good luck, I will see you when you get creamed.

DeletedUser18571

OK, sheesh man you don't have to go all jerk on me. I was asking a question about a PnP on a thread somewhat about a PnP, and was trying not to take sides. Maybe instead of just lashing out at me, you could just answer my question and be done with is. Besides, all this thread is about as I am reading it is a bunch of quotes, and boring useless information and something about bribes and kicking cats. Your PnP was dull on my opinion and I got bored reading it half-way through. Even if it was your first PnP, you could have at least livened it up with some humor, but instead you did the opposite. So, go back to talking about a never-ending war between a huge MRA and a small group of people who are trying to beat people that MRA which out numbers them considerably. So, go build your colony ships but I hope you do realize that although you think you can beat them, try to have each member conquer 10 cities, and maybe you will win. Good luck, I will see you when you get creamed.

You shouldn't have posted here if it was off topic.

make thread here http://forum.en.grepolis.com/forumdisplay.php?f=140

DeletedUser18571

Part two added. don't get your hopes up, if you didn't like part 1 then you probably wont like part 2.

DeletedUser

Not that I'm not happy they're gone, but dude you can't big your alliance up like you did anything special, TCoP were shockingly bad :/ made up almost exclusively of beginnerds.

you only have one page of conquests against what was basically a 120 member MRA, which is nothing. And the fact that this one page of conquest, brought them down? laughable. Good riddance tbh

DeletedUser17676

Sanity have redoubled their troops and have set their targets high and more in their league.
Yeah right. We are their next victims. A newly formed alliance of noobies and no one above 2000 points let alone a 2nd city. who are we? VALKYRIE ACADEMY. our sister alliance VALKYRIE isn't anywhere in their league either. Leave alliance or be destroyed. But as they have issued that threat to other new alliances where would we go?
I think i will find an island where the cities are just out of protection and terrorise them. after i rename to SanitytheWarriorsNot.
Farmerthc

ps. perhaps every one could change deity and send Smiley an Earthquake or Lightning continuously until he is ready for conquering. send me resources, troops, ships, anything. he is just the playground bully picking on the new year cos the year he is in would slap him and he would go home to mummy and cry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This thread got me too excited.... I popped my first thread boner :D