PnP-Sg-Elites vs. Sons of Olympus

DeletedUser

This alliance, SG-Elites, has not gotten much publicity or recognition in Delta yet, so I will introduce us to you by showing our war with the Sons of Olympus.

The Sons of Olympus are an MRA (I think) and they reside in the west in the oceans of 24, 15, and 14 mostly. They are skilled at dodging and hiding their troops.

On a stormy night, a month or two ago, the dark agents of Olympus met in secret in their western bases. They began skirmishing on the borders of the mighty empire of Shadow-Gard, and sent their spies to the cities of our warriors.

Several deluded members of the Sons of Olympus, like TheWuz, and Illusionist thought it would be fun to spy on our members, and did so, to no avail.

Our mighty emperor, Oriansport decided to have a talk with these fools, and sent a messenger to their leader's capital. The reply of Dan Woodruff, the dark consul of SOO, was that his spies were sent to "just gather intel" and that it was "no big deal." We vowed to punish their insolence, and so began our war.

Mighty soldiers of Shadow-Gard marched on the gates of the Olympians, destroying their mighty cities and towns.
Screenshot2011-02-18at93136AM.png

Screenshot2011-02-18at100110AM.png

Screenshot2011-02-18at100234AM.png

Dozens of SOO towns fell to the mighty hammer of the impending Shadow-Gard Warriors.
We targeted everyone and took no prisoners.

More and more SOO towns fell, and they began to beg for mercy.

Their own leader, Woodruff, cried out to us and begged to be spared.

Mercy does not come as easy as that, though. The axes of SG continued to slay SOO soldiers. We marched for their brilliant Wonder Islands, pillaging their towns and burning their ships.
They reacted with an uncoordinated conquer counterattack, taking one of our cities.
Screenshot2011-02-18at93559AM.png

We took many other cities of theirs in response to this atrocious crime.
The blood of Olympus flows the in the West of Delta as we speak, and the might armies of Shadow-Gard stream from their cities to vanquish our foes!

And let the fools of Olympus know that we shall not show them mercy no matter what.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know, I know. We have more cities than them, but they have more players.

We are much more skilled, I just want to let Delta know what we're up to, and that we are a force to be reckoned with. That's all. :)

DeletedUser

umm, not sure how you come to the conclusion they are allied with IoA.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en4/alliance/13164/colonizations

Black, black's training alliance The Ravens, Harbingers, The Huns, and DoA have all taken many towns from them. All of them are allies of IoA (known allies)

They are warring those alliances PLUS Harbingers.

I don't think that can really be chalked up as "total victory".

A good job on the war effort, you've done well, I am not trying to undercut anything. But how do you figure them to be IoA allies?

DeletedUser

Well I always thought they were MRA...I mean, they have about 19 cities in o61 too

DeletedUser

umm, not sure how you come to the conclusion they are allied with IoA.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en4/alliance/13164/colonizations

Black, black's training alliance The Ravens, Harbingers, The Huns, and DoA have all taken many towns from them. All of them are allies of IoA (known allies)

They are warring those alliances PLUS Harbingers.

I don't think that can really be chalked up as "total victory".

A good job on the war effort, you've done well, I am not trying to undercut anything. But how do you figure them to be IoA allies?

Oh I was informed about this alliance's diplomacy from a member in my alliance? I am not too sure to be exact if they are related with IoA. Sorry if I confused you.

We've taken more than 12 cities from them, and we are still taking cities.

Yeah, I think SOO is an MRA, they have weird cities out in the middle of nowhere that are attacking us from 80 hours away. :)

DeletedUser

I'm farming some of their members right know...binah, looks like we have some mutual enemies ;)

DeletedUser

Its bianh, not binah. No harm done though.

So yeah. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I hope we become good friends.

Me and you vs. Persian Empire and SOO.

I hope you have fun. We have this one thread in our alliance with nine pages of reports showing us killing Sons of Olympus. Its beautiful. :p

DeletedUser14500

Nice thread bianh,

It's always good reading up on events in other parts of the world. Hope that your war continues to go well.

DeletedUser

I liked the story telling and the attacks were incorporated very nicely into it. Riveting read :)

DeletedUser

Thanks. I may do another one once I get more into the Hun war. :)

DeletedUser

not being funny but this is no war, this is slaughter... we have taken so many citys from them and they have taken 1 from a inactive player from us?

keep up the good work guys :)

and nice work bianh old friend ;)

DeletedUser

not being funny but this is no war, this is slaughter... we have taken so many citys from them and they have taken 1 from a inactive player from us?

keep up the good work guys :)

and nice work bianh old friend ;)

Yup :) This is a total massacre.

By the way, Nwinder, SOO has a pact with IoA. Apparently according to a former member, they had a shared forum tab. :)

Sorry, drac, for double posting.

DeletedUser

Yes we do. And? does this mean you are fighting the whole of delta? no.

Shared tab is handy to share information and advice but it fell into disuse after whoavarius left the game. It's been retained out of sentimentality.

DeletedUser

Yes we do. And? does this mean you are fighting the whole of delta? no.

Shared tab is handy to share information and advice but it fell into disuse after whoavarius left the game. It's been retained out of sentimentality.

I did not say we were fighting the whole of delta. I was mainly just commenting on that fact, and that nwinder was wrong in saying that you guys do not have a pact with SOO.

And apparently, Whoavius recently left SOO to join the alliance Order of Assasins.

DeletedUser

My mistake, this about you 'sticking it' to nwinder.

Whoavarius account was given to another player who promptly jumped ships.

DeletedUser

Oh, I didn't know that, Badnight.

I'm guessing Whoa was a key player in SOO.