PnP-Sg-Elites vs. Sons of Olympus

DeletedUser

He was a key player in SOO but unfortunately for health reasons he had to quit the game and since then SOO has been losing good players to other alliances. Whoavius was well respected within SOO and since his departure I believe SOO morale has fallen as evidenced by the report courtesy of bianh...

DeletedUser

This was very well written. However May I make one thing clear? Sons of Olympus are strong. They held their own against Relentless until some personal problems caused the war to have to end. Dan Woodruf began the war with SG-Elite. Many leaders were against it. Dan went ahead anyways. Dan lost one city to Legion of Chaos and took off into VM. What was left for the rest of them. To crumble and fall. Dan still hides in VM to this day. Slayer60961 (A personal friend of mine) Is terrible at this game and cares more about the battle points. He is willing to let all his troops die and get battle points than to save his city. The alliance may have a lot of players but a good lot of them are just a bunch of people who wanted to join a big alliance so they can be spared. There is no team work within that alliance. There is nothing but pathetic attempts at taking cities. I left the Sons of Olympus with Whoavius. Things are getting very personal between ourselves and SOO. The Wuz is still harassing Whoa to this day about leaving. Whoa was a great player but the story none know is this. The original Whoavius (Andrew) was 100% for the new owner to do what he wants. Fredios told me "You left us and hurt us.. You need to at least protect us"
I attempted to save who I wanted. None chose to jump ship with me. Love Sg-Elite or hate them.. You HAVE to Respect them..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This was very well written. However May I make one thing clear? Sons of Olympus are strong. They held their own against Relentless until some personal problems caused the war to have to end. Dan Woodruf began the war with SG-Elite. Many leaders were against it. Dan went ahead anyways. Dan lost one city to Legion of Chaos and took off into VM. What was left for the rest of them. To crumble and fall. Dan still hides in VM to this day. Slayer60961 (A personal friend of mine) Is terrible at this game and cares more about the battle points. He is willing to let all his troops die and get battle points than to save his city. The alliance may have a lot of players but a good lot of them are just a bunch of people who wanted to join a big alliance so they can be spared. There is no team work within that alliance. There is nothing but pathetic attempts at taking cities. I left the Sons of Olympus with Whoavius. Things are getting very personal between ourselves and SOO. The Wuz is still harassing Whoa to this day about leaving. Whoa was a great player but the story none know is this. The original Whoavius (Andrew) was 100% for the new owner to do what he wants. Fredios told me "You left us and hurt us.. You need to at least protect us"
I attempted to save who I wanted. None chose to jump ship with me. Love Sg-Elite or hate them.. You HAVE to Respect them..

Many of your points are exactly mine. SOO is unorganized and the only player that is actually making an attempt to fight back is zzk433. He is not a good attacker, but is the only one who is trying.

We get a bunch of attacks from faraway one city players in ocean 75 every week. That is their idea of a coordinated strike.

I hope you have a good time in Order of Assassins.

DeletedUser

Thanks. Im having a great time. ZZ Is a great guy. Hes the only one I miss from SOO. I wish he would jump ship with us.

DeletedUser

Yes zzk433 needs to leave SOO, that alliance is in a freefall now..

DeletedUser

rebuke

Sadly I must agree with you Phibr, this alliance has started to go into free fall. When I first joined it meant something to be in SOO, but now I no longer know what we are doing.
Dream I am sorry for the emails you have been receiving, and I will be ending all comments on the matter today. :( I will not tolerate harassment from anyone, in our alliance.

bianh I must say this little posting of yours has received a lot of attention, but really it hurts to see that you must attack SOO in this way. I mean really every time I look you are saying about how many cities you have taken, how well you are doing in this war, and so and so forth. If I am not mistaken, have you even fought in this war? Though as I said in our personal messages, I agree with you that there is problems in my alliance and that this war is for not.
Again thank you bianh for showing us the faults we have in our alliance, and I am already working on fixing many of the problems.

DeletedUser

I shouldn't worry about it it's just Bianh's game face. That said it's one of the reasons I point blank refused to allow SG-Elites into IoA.

DeletedUser

illusi0nist.. I might be able to let you join OOA. You were talented at this if you were stronger.. You and ZZ need to come on over.

DeletedUser

Sadly I must agree with you Phibr, this alliance has started to go into free fall. When I first joined it meant something to be in SOO, but now I no longer know what we are doing.
Dream I am sorry for the emails you have been receiving, and I will be ending all comments on the matter today. :( I will not tolerate harassment from anyone, in our alliance.

bianh I must say this little posting of yours has received a lot of attention, but really it hurts to see that you must attack SOO in this way. I mean really every time I look you are saying about how many cities you have taken, how well you are doing in this war, and so and so forth. If I am not mistaken, have you even fought in this war? Though as I said in our personal messages, I agree with you that there is problems in my alliance and that this war is for not.
Again thank you bianh for showing us the faults we have in our alliance, and I am already working on fixing many of the problems.

I have attacked many of the prime targets of SOO in this war, and I have the reports to prove it. Contact me ingame or just ask any of your members to show you reports if you want to see them.

Its just a game guys, and this PnP is just a way I found to entertain myself. :)

DeletedUser

Let me leave my mark along side SG-Elite. Sons of Olympus, You used to be strong and a group I could be proud to be part of. The group is not like that now. I helped fight the war against SG but now I'm gonna help them. SOO is dead.. I'm gonna help bury it.

DeletedUser

Let me leave my mark along side SG-Elite. Sons of Olympus, You used to be strong and a group I could be proud to be part of. The group is not like that now. I helped fight the war against SG but now I'm gonna help them. SOO is dead.. I'm gonna help bury it.

I have sent you a message dream.2.Defy because we need to talk, Joining OoS is not going to get us to stop. Refugees unless we are attacking you and then decide to invite you is different. But for you to go to our allied without any talks is a no no and as far as I'm concern until we talk you and the others that joined OoS are still SOO. I have sent a message to the leaders of OoS and wait for them to get back to me. But until I get a good enough answer then we can't and won't except you are OoS..
minotaur_40x40.png

I'm not trying to be unfair here but a lot of resources and time was spent in this war.
Attack.png

Orian

DeletedUser

Lol well I guess you just proved me wrong. But I wont take it personally, because I am always wrong. And I just want to clarify something for everyone, I LOVE free fall. Its kinda adrenaline rushed. And Its perfectly safe when you have a parachute. ;)

DeletedUser

Sorry bud. Like I said to you. That was not the situation.

DeletedUser

Lol well I guess you just proved me wrong. But I wont take it personally, because I am always wrong. And I just want to clarify something for everyone, I LOVE free fall. Its kinda adrenaline rushed. And Its perfectly safe when you have a parachute. ;)
]

And what is your parachute? What "parachute" can possibly protect a 3k city against massive attacks from other players?

I wish you best of luck in your adrenaline rushed freefall, whether your parachute is on or not.

DeletedUser

Well SOO continues it's freefall...zzk433 has officially left that alliance.

DeletedUser

Yup. That seemed to be the final straw that breaks the camel's back. No chance that alliance can reform or even stay together for long.

DeletedUser11305

ilusionist leave SOO,If you want to live...do you want to end up like TheWuzz?

your good friend jZmabrt

DeletedUser

Sons of Olympus is down to 13 cities in Ocean 24. Dan Woodruf returned from VM and as quickly as he came back he left once more. Two brand new founders. The free fall will resume.

DeletedUser

Lol

I would just like to give a quick shout out to all the SGE members currently taking my cities: as well as to those that have been attacking there fellow members who are currently in the process of trying to take my cities. You know who you are, but I will name a few just so everyone else will. Brent WC, rickyesteves, and my personal favorite... though I don't know if this could be considered an attack really as he was only supporting me in my time of need.... bianh!!!! Thank you so much all of you that are trying to save me so that I may continue leaving you all in piece, and without attacking a single one of you once.

Jz I am sorry but really, Wuz was a great fried of mine, and I am not going to jump ship and leave my alliance just because I lost all my cities.

Thank you very much for your support,

Illusionist.

DeletedUser

Dream I have a question for you, why ever did Whoa/Ryan get kick from OoA when you yourself did not. It only seems logical to me that you would have followed you best friend if he was to be kicked from the place you ran to hide at. Or is it that you no longer care what happens to him, and just look out for yourself? Ether way it may be please let Ryan know that I said Hi, and I wish him well while he is in vm for the time being.